Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? (1256 Views)

Phyna Caught On Top Of Deji In The Midnight bbnaija / How God Saved Us From A Dangerous Snake In The Midnight / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2018

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
That's a very demonic husband.. He should be poisoned.

3 Likes

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nogodye(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
I will in his first request but if persist, i will make sure i always add VALIUM 5 to whatsoever the last thing he consume before going to bed. To avoid waking up again in the mid-night...That is if i'm a wowan.

3 Likes

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Davash222(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Moi Moi of all foodscry

Just give him breazt to succk.

1 Like

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Iyaomolere4:
After he's done washing( picking and peeling included) and grinding the beans...then maybe
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Midnight? Is He An Occultist?...

5 Likes

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by gudvibz(f): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nogodye:
I will in his first request but if persist, i will make sure i always add VALIUM 5 to whatsoever the last thing he consume before going to bed. To avoid waking up again in the mid-night...That is if i'm a wowan.

Lolz that's sooo funny cheesy but I totally support you grin

1 Like

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nogodye(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
gudvibz:

Lolz that's sooo funny cheesy but I totally support you grin

It is called Wife and not slave...She deserve to be treated as a Wife.

1 Like

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nogodye(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Midnight? Is He An Occultist?...

Maybe,he must have exhausted his strenght when in the meeting.
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
if i have strength why not..
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Liliyann(f): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Not even rice or noodles but moi moi Don't think I can even do it,in fact I can't. I will just have to beg him to eat what is available or forget it.
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by ubunja(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
dingbang:
That's a very demonic husband.. He should be poisoned.
females behind the male sign are always easy to spot...

2 Likes

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
ubunja:

females behind the male sign are always easy to spot...
That's a guy, not a lady, though he often sounds as foolish as you.

Back to the topic at hand, why would he wake up late in the night to demand for moi-moi? Though we have processed beans for moi-moi that aids the preparation process but that doesn't mean one's husband should be insensitive and inconsiderate. Who eats at 2:am?

2 Likes

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Arewa12: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
I think would rather enter the kitchen myself nd prepare it myself..... If only I am sick like very very sick..
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by ubunja(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:
That's a guy, not a lady,
though he often sound as foolish as you

Back to the topic at hand, why would he wake up late in the night to demand for moi-moi? Though we have processed beans for moi-moi that aids the preparation process but that doesn't mean one's husband should be insensitive and inconsiderate. Who eats at 2:am?
dont think that just coz i like your name im not gonna up there to nigeria and whoop your arse.

1 Like

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by dukeprince50: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
if i have strength why not..
, i hardly comment but i was powerless against ur comment. wow, though i cant do that if im a woman, and i wont wake my wife for any reason wen its already 11pm, but if you genuinely mean what u typed, den i pray u marry som1 who will respect and adore u. ladies like u are hard to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
The only thing I can demand from my wife in the middle of the night is sex
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by BossLaifay(f): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Men don't understand women till tomorrow. If you treat her like a queen; I mean queen.... There is nothing u demand u won't get. Even midnight moi moi!
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Men don't understand women till tomorrow. If you treat her like a queen; I mean queen.... There is nothing u demand u won't get. Even midnight moi moi!
lol sis, even if he treats me like a god, I still won't budge, is he pregnant or what?.
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by BossLaifay(f): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
elyna:
lol sis, even if he treats me like a god, I still won't budge, is he pregnant or what?.
My darling I would o. Small thing. Treat me how I wanna be treated and you would be king!
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by roarik(f): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
me i ll just leave d room for him to go sleep elsewhere..moi moi ko akara ni
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
, i hardly comment but i was powerless against ur comment. wow, though i cant do that if im a woman, and i wont wake my wife for any reason wen its already 11pm, but if you genuinely mean what u typed, den i pray u marry som1 who will respect and adore u. ladies like u are hard to see.
Shut up!!
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by christ007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
you right bro
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by dukeprince50: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Shut up!!
no strength exchanging words with a fish brain, or maybe calling u fish brain is an insult to fish
Re: If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
no strength exchanging words with a fish brain, or maybe calling u fish brain is an insult to fish
mumu

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Always Online On Fb / I Want To Kill My Mother,she Is A Witch! Pls Help? / Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, And Sky Lead 2018 Vma’s Worst Dressed Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.