Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (8938 Views)

Fear Girls / Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by kissenger: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2018
This are not totally correct. https:///BBFTrQ
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2018
@ that Number5
there are some wives who cover up for their unemployed husbands
anyway only a bad woman has all those attributes u listed

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Stevengerd(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
swiz123:

A born asslicker won't believe anything against their asslickees...SMH angry angry
Shey u deh mind the mofo!

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by swiz123(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2018
Stevengerd:
Shey u deh mind the mofo!

I hate that guy ehh

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Stevengerd(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2018
swiz123:

I hate that guy ehh
Na daddy G.O of asslicker for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by swiz123(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Stevengerd:

Na low self esteem dey worry am

4 Likes

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Stevengerd(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
swiz123:

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Stevengerd(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2018
swiz123:

The thing just tire me for the guy i swear down!

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by ubunja(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:

OK, so should I asslike men juveniles everywheregringrin

it seems you know me too well?
well like I quoted ,those things are rubbish to muahgrin
one day you'll get tired of pretending to be a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by bosesavale: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Attack of the Southern Fried Zombies Full Movie watch online download links

Direct Download Link

http://gomoviesonline.ga/watch-attack-of-the-southern-fried-zombies-2018-online-free/

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol @Daddy G.O
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by ABBkelvin(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
ubunja:

grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Kylekent59: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
The only thing I have for the op is this:

OP you have a sister. If what you just posted is true, then your sister is also a part of it
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
I know number 4 like mad... Used it back then when I used to spy on my galfrnd. But trust me no need to spy on ur woman ..wetin u find u go get
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stevengerd:
Asin eeeh! Him own wan pass deadrat own
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Stevengerd(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Asin eeeh! Him own wan pass deadrat own
Them be cancus nw
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by freecocoa(f): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Your useless satire is rubbish, all women aren't terrible like you just insinuated, ewu!

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by ubunja(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kylekent59:
The only thing I have for the op is this:

OP you have a sister. If what you just posted is true, then your sister is also a part of it
you need to grow up from this childish mindset.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by highqueen(f): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
all these guys attacking Martin are just plainly stupid and mad..
martin0 how body?
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
highqueen:
all these guys attacking Martin are just plainly stupid and mad..

martin0 how body?
my dear body dey inside cloth ooo
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
ubunja:
stake a bet and prove me wrong!
Remember again these are rubbish to me.
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by jonero4(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

q
40m-26M =14M+6M =20M
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by samuelchimmy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Most girls are guilty of number 6
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Jewelnutch: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
OMG, some of this is trash & not well thought through. Take number one for instance. It could mean she's done with the relationship, hence the other guy is deleting her number.

If you're implying he's deleting the number because she's a terrible person- how many of your exes still have your number, Mr Saint? Because the way I see it, that scenario could happen to just about anyone, male of female. Big deal!

You rant everywhere, keep shut hello
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by millomaniac: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

its called satire. relax. its when truth is exaggerated for effect. truth is there but its magnfied for shock value.dont be so simple.im even showing this to my GF lol.

Ubunja ma niggi. I hope our paths cross one day

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by ubunja(m): 2:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Martin0:

stake a bet and prove me wrong!

Remember again these are rubbish to me.
who has time to prove anything to an emotional tampon? u must be high.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Martin0(m): 5:34am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
who has time to prove anything to an emotional tampon? u must be high.
eheh OK ooo no wahala
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by ubunja(m): 5:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Martin0:

eheh OK ooo no wahala
whatever that means....
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Martin0(m): 5:40am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
whatever that means....
......grin
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by ubunja(m): 5:43am On Mar 06, 2018
Martin0:

......grin
`
Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by cr7lomo: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Martin0:

OK, so should I asslike men juveniles everywheregringrin

it seems you know me too well?
well like I quoted ,those things are rubbish to muahgrin

Ur comment already shows that u are the juvenile

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
cr7lomo:

Ur comment already shows that u are the juvenile

oh OK I accept your comment, do you have anything else to add to what u just typed

gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.