Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,708 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Do you have to do this before marriage ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you have to do this before marriage ? (1086 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you have to do this before marriage ? by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2018
Does having sex with your lover before marriage show that you truly love him or her ??

Matured minds please
Re: Do you have to do this before marriage ? by amakadihot87(f): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Not at all it only shows how loose you are

1 Like

Re: Do you have to do this before marriage ? by BossLaifay(f): 2:40am On Mar 05, 2018
DrNueLpureHoney:
Does having sex with your lover before marriage show that you truly love him or her ??

Matured minds please
The truth is its relative. Every relationship is different; the dynamics are different.
If its a case of 'have sex with me or I leave you' then that's not love at all. However everyone must be able to evaluate what it is they want from a relationship and do what they feel is in their best interest.

1 Like

Re: Do you have to do this before marriage ? by MissRaine69(f): 6:09am On Mar 05, 2018
There is no right answer or wrong answer. What works for one couple might not work for another. Some people seek to establish compatibility in all areas of a relationship before marriage others leave it to fate. The main thing is not to confuse physical attraction with true love, a mistake some women make leaving some bitter because they feel used.
Re: Do you have to do this before marriage ? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

No it doesn't. Neither does it.

Sex sometimes in a relationship comes through uncontrolled affection and closeness.
Religious belief is the main steer that drives the no sex before marriage of a thing.

Religiously speaking it is wrong.

Are you religious? No? Then it's not wrong.

☣ ☠
Re: Do you have to do this before marriage ? by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Interesting
Re: Do you have to do this before marriage ? by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:58am On Nov 02, 2018
Cool
Re: Do you have to do this before marriage ? by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Compliments That Will Melt Your Man's Heart Anytime You Tell Him / #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain / I Brock Up With My Girl Now I Want Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.