Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,860,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Girl After Losing 22 Weeks Pregnancy (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Girl After Losing 22 Weeks Pregnancy (photo) (432 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Nigerians React As Husband Joins Wife In An Unclad Pregnancy Photo Shoot / 16 Edo Girls Returned From Libya With Pregnancy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Girl After Losing 22 Weeks Pregnancy (photo) by HeWrites(m): 4:08am On Mar 05, 2018
A Nigerian woman who just became a Mum@bimzhair has taken to her Instagram page to testify to the goodness of God, revealing how she lost a pregnancy at 22 weeks, had multiple fibroids, failed IVF before she eventually welcomed her new baby.

Read her full story below;
"It feels surreal ,I'm a Mum!!! �������. God indeed makes all things beautiful in his time after SEVEN (7)years of waiting and trusting God for my awesome blessing. Doctors diagnosed all sorts but my God had the final say. From two blocked Fallopian tubes,hormonal imbalance, several painful procedures, incompetent cervix, failed IVf and multiple fibroids. Losing a pregnancy at 22weeks+ in 2016 my water broke and had to be induced to bring out the baby in order to save my life. It was such a painful experience as I had to go through the pains of proper labour. And then going through a major procedure last year to remove the multiple fibroids. In all God kept me and I knew HE sure has a purpose for my life. He blessed me with the best man one could ever ask for. Who stood by me all through. My pains were his pains and he never for once gave up on God. Fast forward June 2017 i decided to give IVF another try hoping that God will come through. I was a bit reluctant because of the fear of being disappointed yet again. But went through it anyways. To the glory of God I was confirmed pregnant July 2017. The pregnancy went so smoothly and February 26 2018 our wonderful gift beautifully moulded from heaven came to the world. The Lord will never leave or forsake HIs own. Though it may tarry it will definitely come to pass. I truly appreciate my family and friends who prayed for me during the waiting period. Love you all so much ����God bless you and grant you all of your heart's desires . #mymiraclebaby #God's blessing #ChildofDestiny #triumphantseed #joybeyondwords"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/nigerian-woman-welcomes-girl-losing-22-weeks-pregnancy-photo.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Girl After Losing 22 Weeks Pregnancy (photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Congratulations God is faithful cool

(1) (Reply)

www.nairaland.com | 502: Bad Gateway / Whats Your Advice / ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.