Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) (32384 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Closing The Eyes When Praying? / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by jhubril(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
You might have started strapping innocent children with bombs to go and kill people who accepted western education, Cos it's haram to allah, hence they must be killed.

You have a lot of catching up to do though, cos your senior colleagues are way ahead of you, hence there will be no virgin left for you.
Islam is pissful, piss be unto you.

Will it be an omission to ignore a mad man who keeps washing his palms to remove a dirt that is not there?

Is it possible you don't realise that you are a fool of the first magnitude?
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

Will it be an omission to ignore a mad man who keeps washing his palms to remove a dirt that is not there?

Is it possible you don't realise that you are a fool of the first magnitude?
Even a fool knows that Islam is a religion of violence. So i don't know how you want to talk your way out of this now. You deserve only the piss that your religion give
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

You haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen on Sundays. Fact is most Chrisitians are hypocrites and intolerant. What Muslims do on Fridays is done on a bigger scale on Sundays by the Christians yet they are the ones that cries upandan.

Which religion isn't violent? You exonerate others and solely focused on Islam. Tell me which organised religion that isn't violent
at least you've admitted that Islam is violent.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
at least you've admitted that Islam is violent.

It's only a hypocrite and bigot that sees things from one way street.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
Even a fool knows that Islam is a religion of violence. So i don't know how you want to talk your way out of this now. You deserve only the piss that your religion give

Of course Islam is the reason Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel et al are "Muslim terrorists "
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by jhubril(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:

Oh very well indeed. I'm sure you know your are that FOOL who knows that "Islam is a religion of peace".

This is what happens to you when you have poo lodged in your brain. angry
Ximenez:

Oh very well indeed. I'm sure you know your are that FOOL who knows that "Islam is a religion of piss".

This is what happens to you when you have poo lodged in your brain.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by DODOGBAGI(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
happney65:
If I were to be a Christian,I would start a terrorist group and give it to them fire for fire..They will come to your house and start asking for rights they deny people of other faith in their domain

Allah is such a leper he cannot fight for himself..Your mosques can no longer contain you,you have to come to the main road and start doing nonesense Allah u akbar and ended up beating the old woman..

They are so full of themselves and believe they have so called rights..Bunch of assholes. .

I know I can be banned. But I don't care..Nonesense People with a shitty religion
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by DODOGBAGI(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
happney65:
If I were to be a Christian,I would start a terrorist group and give it to them fire for fire..They will come to your house and start asking for rights they deny people of other faith in their domain

Allah is such a leper he cannot fight for himself..Your mosques can no longer contain you,you have to come to the main road and start doing nonesense Allah u akbar and ended up beating the old woman..

They are so full of themselves and believe they have so called rights..Bunch of assholes. .

I know I can be banned. But I don't care..Nonesense People with a shitty religion
..........GOD,PLS HEP DIS MAGA with sens
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:

Yes and he doesn't go on the main road to block innocent people driving to their destination.

Unlike some terrorists who enjoys causing havoc anywhere they go.

When bayelsans fight back, they will start crying that they don't want them to practice Islam.

Yes the terrorists that disturb the peace of people in buses, knocking on their doors, blocking roads on Sundays but these doesn't matters. Nobody is holding them from fighting back but don't cry fowl when sh!t gets real in the North
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Khalifa04: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
But I thought they said there is no Muslim in the South East, so they re so many that mosque can not even contain them. Allah is truly Great
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

Yes the terrorists that disturb the peace of people in buses, knocking on their doors, blocking roads on Sundays but these doesn't matters. Nobody is holding them from fighting back but don't cry fowl when sh!t gets real in the North

Where have they blocked roads in the north?

Show us recent pictures.

Also don't cry when the sh*t gets real down south. Remember, no one has the monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

Of course Islam is the reason Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel et al are "Muslim terrorists "
I won't even bother to mention that of the religion of piss, cos i won't be done in one week also the pictures i will attach will bring back unpleasant memories to some. The last page of my list will be for potential terrorist and your name will surely be there, cos no matter how you hold back you must carry out Ala instructions on all that is haram.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

Oh very well indeed. I'm sure you know your are that FOOL who knows that "Islam is a religion of peace".

This is what happens to you when you have poo lodged in your brain. angry

Oh very well indeed. I'm sure you know your are that FOOL who knows that "Islam is a religion of piss".

This is what happens to you when you have poo lodged in your brain.
You were born into piss and piss will always follow you, that's why if you go to saner climes they will give you extra check and caution cos your name and religion have the piss stench in them.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

It's only a hypocrite and bigot that sees things from one way street.
To what length will you go to claim your own virgins?
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
I won't even bother to mention that of the religion of piss, cos i won't be done in one week also the pictures i will attach will bring back unpleasant memories to some. The last page of my list will be for potential terrorist and your name will surely be there, cos no matter how you hold back you must carry out Ala instructions on all that is haram.

If it takes longer than one week for you before you round up your tales I don't even know how long it will take me to round up when I begin talking about invasion of Islamic countries which has rendered millions homeless and killing hundreds of thousands from Afganistan to Libya, Syria, Iraq et al

The same instructions Jesus gave Bush Jnr and Tonhy Blair when they invaded Iraq
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
To what length will you go to claim your own virgins?

When you are through claiming yours

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:

Where have they blocked roads in the north?

Show us recent pictures.

Also don't cry when the sh*t gets real down south. Remember, no one has the monopoly of violence.

Of course nobody has monopoly of violence and only hypocrites, bigots and cry babies take pictures of road blockers on Fridays and Sundays
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

When you are through claiming yours
Me I'm not interested o. But ala is sharp, using konji to motivate his followers grin
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
Me I'm not interested o. But ala is sharp, using konji to motivate his followers grin

Abi nah. The best way to hide things from a black man is inside a book. We believe what we choose to
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

I finally resisted the urge to read your post because I find you very shallow. You're extremely low on the intellectual ladder with
a very poor reasoning ability.

There is nothing strange in your ramblings considering that many fanatical Christians like you hold on to the distorted views and ignominious lies about Islam. You are also ignorant of your ignorance . Ask me how?

The real terrorists are the WHITE MISSIONARIES who came to Africa ,killed your pagan ancestors and shipped many of them to Europe as slaves. Are you aware they said they did it for Jesus?

During the Crusades ,Christians slaughtered more than 70,000 people once they overran a city . The crusades were holy wars and one of the bloodiest wars in history. But you said Christianity has no record of violence.

The Lord Resistance Army of Joseph Kony killed many people I'm Uganda ,South Sudan in the name of Jesus. But you said Christians can't be terrorists.

here goes a Muslim talking about Christians being sold false views of islam,who doesn't know your religion endorses lots of barbaric acts from rape,violence,peadophilia,invasion,forced conversion and murder of infidels I'd expect you to be apologetic like few sensible muslims,but your staunch bigotry has gotten the best of you,no surprise at all and please don't even get me started on the history of Islamic crusades and invasion i've got a wealth of knowledge on that and I don't know where you dug up those heiresses about christianity you just typed but keep wallowing in your folly,you know the truth about your religion thank God for people like wafa sultan and her book A GOD WHO HATES and historical,factual and statistical backups of deaths which has floored and exposed your religion for the evil it is and thank God for mallams like you as well who help in reaffirming the general notion of Islam based on countenance,ideologies and attitude.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
kullozone:

You muslims are just so wicked. Haba! Why do y'all feel you're the only ones who have rights in Nigeria?

See what this one is saying... She's literally supporting violence.
They can block the road because their yeye prayer is more important than every other person's needs. What if there's an emmergency and someone was being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. They'll have to wait for 15mins I guess...

This one dey here dey talk about hate message. Mtcheeeew!

Your brain needs to broken before it could be returned to default settings.

What gave you the notion that I'm a Muslim?

Is it because I refused to thread same path with you?

Religions are overrated... Irrespective of whichever you belong, as far as you're being sentimental, you're only waiting to be doomed.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

Abi nah. The best way to hide things from a black man is inside a book. We believe what we choose to
Unfortunately this one couldn't be hidden from your imams who does the teaching.

Western Education is a sin to ala hence BOKO HARAM
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by kullozone(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
sabama007:

Religions are overrated... Irrespective of whichever you belong, as far as you're being sentimental, you're only waiting to be doomed.

Haha! I don't do religions.

Sentimental when I belong to non?

Okay oh... Bye bye!
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ximenez:
Unfortunately this one couldn't be hidden from your imams who does the teaching.

Western Education is a sin to ala hence BOKO HARAM

I can see you are a troll, I wouldn't give you audience or attention youj so much crave
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
sabama007:

Nice one ma'am. You are suddenly a Muslim if you don't support their sentiments. Bunch of bigots and hypocrites
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by jhubril(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mandrake007:
here goes a Muslim talking about Christians being sold false views of islam,who doesn't know your religion endorses lots of barbaric acts from rape,violence,peadophilia,invasion,forced conversion and murder of infidels I'd expect you to be apologetic like few sensible muslims,but your staunch bigotry has gotten the best of you,no surprise at all and please don't even get me started on the history of Islamic crusades and invasion i've got a wealth of knowledge on that and I don't know where you dug up those heiresses about christianity you just typed but keep wallowing in your folly,you know the truth about your religion thank God for people like wafa sultan and her book A GOD WHO HATES and historical,factual and statistical backups of deaths which has floored and exposed your religion for the evil it is and thank God for mallams like you as well who help in reaffirming the general notion of Islam based on countenance,ideologies and attitude.

I can spare you for all of your ramblings . But your barefaced mendacity about such an important historical event as the Christian Crusades is most compelling.

First ,let it be understood that there is no such thing as "Islamic Crusades". Everyone who is familiar with this era accepts as true the wanton barbarism exhibited by the crusaders in terms of the KILLINGS of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of human beings in the cities they conquered.

Papa Almariac ,a revered loyalist of the Catholic church,is widely quoted as one of the blood thirsty crusaders . When asked to choose between pardon and death for PRISONERS OF WAR ,he yelled " KILL THEM ALL".

In contrast, the Muslim Armies under the leadership of Saladin Al Ayubi adhered to the tenets of Islam prohibiting the killing of Prisoners of war. This is how far it can go the mercifulness of Muslims when engaged in war. The prophet of Allah(Sallalahu Allehi Was Salam)admonishes Muslims to be kind to their neighbours, who often happen to be the CHRISTIANS and the JEWS. .......
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:

SS should stay clear of the north. I am not from SE so I can't speak on their behalf
You cannot speak on behalf of SS either because I believe you're only representing yourself. You're not even a counselor in a ward of your LG.

They should stay clear of the north by mouth? I want you to recall them back by giving them jobs and houses to stay and also you should force asari Dokubo to convert from Islam to Christianity since you said in your previous post "What are Muslims doing in SS" or you drive him out of the region.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
FriendNG:

You cannot speak on behalf of SS either because I believe you're only representing yourself. You're not even a counselor in a ward of your LG.

They should stay clear of the north by mouth? I want you to recall them back by giving them jobs and houses to stay and also you should force asari Dokubo to convert from Islam to Christianity since you said in your previous post "What are Muslims doing in SS" or you drive him out of the region.

You terrorists should leave the SS, stay in your north. Is that so difficult to do.

My people won't be found causing trouble in your region so if you want others to welcome you to theirs, then respect yourselves. Why is a difficult thing for you people.

We don't need you guys.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

Of course nobody has monopoly of violence and only hypocrites, bigots and cry babies take pictures of road blockers on Fridays and Sundays

Then don't complain later on. Don't start asking government to intervene because that's what you guys know how to do. Cry victims to the government.

We don't need you.

Stay in your north.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by ollah2: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:

Then don't complain later on. Don't start asking government to intervene because that's what you guys know how to do. Cry victims to the government.

We don't need you.

Stay in your north.

We will ship your fellow terrorists out of the Northern religions
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
ollah2:

We will ship your fellow terrorists out of the Northern religions

Please do. Then take your terrorists brothers back to your states and keep them there.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:

You terrorists should leave the SS, stay in your north. Is that so difficult to do.

My people won't be found causing trouble in your region so if you want others to welcome you to theirs, then respect yourselves. Why is a difficult thing for you people.

We don't need you guys.

Shut up. Parasite. You don't want people in your region but you guys can go to other regions. Hypocrite.

You sheep should leave the north first before asking northerners to do so. what is hard 2 understand here

Let's see any bastard that can Force Muslim out of SS. And that bastard should be man enough to start with Asari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? / Islamic Ruling On MMM / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.