Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) (32382 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Closing The Eyes When Praying? / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up. Parasite. You don't want people in your region but you guys can go to other regions. Hypocrite.

You sheep should leave the north first before asking northerners to do so. what is hard 2 understand here

Let's see any bastard that can Force Muslim out of SS. And that bastard should be man enough to start with Asari

Lol, look at who is calling one a parasite. cheesy

The north has nothing to offer any region apart from terrorism.

BTW How many people from the SS are in the north?

We don't want anything to do with terrorists.

Stay in your north. We don't want to have anything to do with you people.

If you see anyone from the SS in the north tell them to go back and vice versa. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:

Lol, look at who is calling one a parasite. cheesy

The north has nothing to offer any region apart from terrorism.

BTW How many people from the SS are in the north?

We don't want anything to do with terrorists.

Stay in your north. We don't want to have anything to do with you people.

If you see anyone from the SS in the north tell them to go back and vice versa. Shikena.

The sheep from ss are everywhere in the north. It isnt my job to tell them to leave it is yours. Your parasitic people can never leave north they rather die here than go back to your villages.

You telling them to leave, they take you guys as fools. Drive them out of or region or keep shut.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2018
FriendNG:

The sheep from ss are everywhere in the north. It isnt my job to tell them to leave it is yours. Your parasitic people can never leave north they rather die here than go back to your villages.

You telling them to leave, they take you guys as fools. Drive them out of or region or keep shut.

Tell us where in the north you have high concentration of people from SS.

I know you are confused that's why you tag SE and SS.

Like I said, tell your terrorist almajiri brothers keep off the SS. We don't need you.

Stay in your lane
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2018
dragonking2:

Tell us where in the north you have high concentration of people from SS.

I know you are confused that's why you tag SE and SS.

Like I said, tell your terrorist almajiri brothers keep off the SS. We don't need you.

Stay in your lane

The lost sheep are everywhere here from Bayelsa, to PH. Like I tell the bastards of South south has to leave here before you can ask for others to leave your region. But well the SS of the South south won't leave the north to join concentration of village fools in SS.

So start by sending Asari Dokubo from the south since you don't need any Muslim in the south. But then you're Mr nobody not even a counselor, you're only representing your stupidity and not anybody.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2018
FriendNG:

The lost sheep are everywhere here from Bayelsa, to PH. Like I tell the bastards of South south has to leave here before you can ask for others to leave your region. But well the SS of the South south won't leave the north to join concentration of village fools in SS.

So start by sending Asari Dokubo from the south since you don't need any Muslim in the south. But then you're Mr nobody not even a counselor, you're only representing your stupidity and not anybody.
Lol, if I was a nobody you won't be crying over it since yesterday. It's a bitter pill that you guys are no longer welcome anywhere.

You guys said that said Asari Dokubo wasn't a true Muslim. Why emphasis on him now. BTW Asari Dokubo will never attempt to block a road because he is Muslim unlike some people who are just cursed and a pain to this country as a whole.

We don't need you here.

We don't want almajiris who are an eyesore and a disease in their region and to their government to put a burden on us.

Stay in your north.

My people will never have anything to do with you that's why you won't see them concentrated in the north.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2018
dragonking2:

Lol, if I was a nobody you won't be crying over it since yesterday. It's a bitter pill that you guys are no longer welcome anywhere.

You guys said that said Asari Dokubo wasn't a true Muslim. Why emphasis on him now. BTW Asari Dokubo will never attempt to block a road because he is Muslim unlike some people who are just cursed and a pain to this country as a whole.

We don't need you here.

We don't want almajiris who are an eyesore and a disease in their region and to their government to put a burden on us.

Stay in your north.

My people will never have anything to do with you that's why you won't see them concentrated in the north.

Lost sheep liar you have to mention where I called Asari Dokubo not a true Muslim. I patiently waiting for you to say he is not true Muslim and the liar haven't disappointed me.

You categorically stated that the south south have nothing to do with Muslim while foolishly forgetting Asari is a Muslim. Now the sheep want to change ground that Asari that we claim Asari is not a true Muslim.

Tell your bastard brother to leave north or nobody will leave SS and there is nothing any sheep can do about it.

Your sheep brothers are all over in the north looking for survival and cannot go back to meet the fools in the village
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
FriendNG:

Lost sheep liar you have to mention where I called Asari Dokubo not a true Muslim. I patiently waiting for you to say he is not true Muslim and the liar haven't disappointed me.

You categorically stated that the south south have nothing to do with Muslim while foolishly forgetting Asari is a Muslim. Now the sheep want to change ground that Asari that we claim Asari is not a true Muslim.

Tell your bastard brother to leave north or nobody will leave SS and there is nothing any sheep can do about it.

Your sheep brothers are all over in the north looking for survival and cannot go back to meet the fools in the village

Tell me the communities in the north were my brothers are?

Mention them as we all know we from SS will never have anything to do with demonic cursed souls.

Go and leave SS alone.

We don't need almajiri menace and disease in SS.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
dragonking2:

Tell me the communities in the north were my brothers are?

Mention them as we all know we from SS will never have anything to do with demonic cursed souls.

Go and leave SS alone.

We don't need almajiri menace and disease in SS.

They are everywhere in the north. Why mention State when they are found in everystate.

You lost sheep brothers should leave north first before you can ask any1 to let SS.

We don't want lost sheep in our State, so start conveying your sheep back to your village B4 u can speak about others leaving.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
FriendNG:

They are everywhere in the north. Why mention State when they are found in everystate.

You lost sheep brothers should leave north first before you can ask any1 to let SS.

We don't want lost sheep in our State, so start conveying your sheep back to your village B4 u can speak about others leaving.

Where in the north?

We both know you are referring to the good people of the SE and not SS.

We do not gather in the north. So we don't need you to gather here.

We don't need you. Leave us alone.

Go back to your abode and continue being a menace and disease there.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by FriendNG: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
dragonking2:

Where in the north?

We both know you are referring to the good people of the SE and not SS.

We do not gather in the north. So we don't need you to gather here.

We don't need you. Leave us alone.

Go back to your abode and continue being a menace and disease there.

I am not referring to the pple of SE but SS. Even when you guys are mistaken as SEners they (SS) in the north raise alarm that there are from SS most especially PH, Bayelsa and Edo.

So your parasite sheep brothers living here to earn a living must leave first B4 u can hav d gat to tell some1 should leave SS
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by dragonking2: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
FriendNG:

I am not referring to the pple of SE but SS. Even when you guys are mistaken as SEners they (SS) in the north raise alarm that there are from SS most especially PH, Bayelsa and Edo.

So your parasite sheep brothers living here to earn a living must leave first B4 u can hav d gat to tell some1 should leave SS

Lies as usual.

Tell them to leave while your parasitic brothers leave here.

We don't need any evil menace here.
Re: Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
All these religious fights happens in the North and Igbolands,it doesn't happen in Yoruba land,why,cause we are tolerant of one another but over there u find little excuses to start a fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? / Islamic Ruling On MMM / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.