Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Urgent Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed. (1001 Views)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed. by RaptObserver: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hi guys, I need a legal expert to advise me on the procedure for divorce because I urgently need to divorce my wife. Thanks as I await your help.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
First of All.
(1) why do you choose to breakup with her

(2) what will happen to your kids if any

(3) when you marry her you let us knw[b]First of All.

(3) when you marry her you let us knw[/b]First of All.

(3) when you marry her you let us knw
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Stevengerd(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
What is wrong with 4 better, for worse. What is wrong with till death tear u guys apart?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
We won't tell you anything. That's not how we understand marriage to be. angry

Just see how you came online to post this kind of nonsense. You two just had a fight? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by RaptObserver: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
We won't tell you anything. That's not how we understand marriage to be. angry

Just see how you came online to post this kind of nonsense. You two just had a fight? Lol.

She actually left my house suddenly and called me on the phone that she has packed her things out of the house. She left with my kid. I asked her if she has told her mother bout her movement and that she should tell her she informed me over the phone, that she should call me back and tell me what her mum said. I was thinking she was joking so I didnt believe it. When I got home in the evening I was shocked to see she has left truly to stay in her own apartment. I called the mother the next morning to tell her and she said she was not aware that she will visit us that day or the next to settle things but when she came the next day, she started avoiding me and telling me to come see them at her new apartment, I told her I cant because her dota offended me and they should be the one coming to meet me. These ppl stood their ground until my ppl went to meet them at her aunt's place and the both families agreed she shud return and apologise to me, but she came briefly to ask me if I will join her or I will relocate to a new place where she will come visiting. I told her I wont, she also collected some of her remaining yhings and left so at that point I concluded she is gone for good. So I need a divorce!
GIDIBANKZ:
First of All.

(3) when you marry her you let us knw[b]First of All.

(3) when you marry her you let us knw[/b]First of All.

(3) when you marry her you let us knw

She actually left my house suddenly and called me on the phone that she has packed her things out of the house. She left with my kid. I asked her if she has told her mother bout her movement and that she should tell her she informed me over the phone, that she should call me back and tell me what her mum said. I was thinking she was joking so I didnt believe it. When I got home in the evening I was shocked to see she has left truly to stay in her own apartment. I called the mother the next morning to tell her and she said she was not aware that she will visit us that day or the next to settle things but when she came the next day, she started avoiding me and telling me to come see them at her new apartment, I told her I cant because her dota offended me and they should be the one coming to meet me. These ppl stood their ground until my ppl went to meet them at her aunt's place and the both families agreed she shud return and apologise to me, but she came briefly to ask me if I will join her or I will relocate to a new place where she will come visiting. I told her I wont, she also collected some of her remaining yhings and left so at that point I concluded she is gone for good. So I need a divorce!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Raptobserver......wow did both of you Have mis-understanding b4?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
My gf is good, I pray she doesn't change after I pull the trigger
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by RaptObserver: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Raptobserver......wow did both of you Have mis-understanding b4?
we had misunderstanding several times but we settle as usual. On the day she left, we didnt quarrel but she always threaten to leave me or sometimes she will tell me to go bring divorce for her
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by MissRaine69(f): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
RaptObserver:
Hi guys, I need a legal expert to advise me on the procedure for divorce because I urgently need to divorce my wife. Thanks as I await your help.

I read your post as to what transpired. Maybe wait until you are not so angry .Any decisions that are made when you are in an emotional state are usually regrettable. If your wife is serious about not wanting to be in the marriage she should get a divorce as it’s her that wants out.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by RaptObserver: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

I read your post as to what transpired. Maybe wait until you are not so angry .Any decisions that are made when you are in an emotional state are usually regrettable. If your wife is serious about not wanting to be in the marriage she should get a divorce as it’s her that wants out.

She may not get a divorce because she feels she has achieved her aim of leaving the house. Secondly I don't want her to keep having any right over me incase she sees me with another woman some day, I don't want her to harass the woman. The annoying part is that she is damaging my image by peddling lies against me and the mother even told my mother that if I accept to move in with her dota all these talks will end. And my mother asked her if her son told them he can't afford a house or he is homeless?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
RaptObserver:

we had misunderstanding several times but we settle as usual. On the day she left, we didnt quarrel but she always threaten to leave me or sometimes she will tell me to go bring divorce for her

Hmmm.....is it that you are nt playing your Role As THE MAN of the HOUSE or she is the one Footing the bill of the House??
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by RaptObserver: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Hmmm.....is it that you are nt playing your Role As THE MAN of the HOUSE or she is the one Footing the bill of the House??
I rented a two bedroom apartment which am still living in, I pay the bills and buys foodstuffs, if at all she does anything, it is out of her own wish and it is mainly for the baby cos she works and I work so, she has no complaint. She is just having an over bloated ego that will not allow her accept her wrong doings. And the mother just cant also control her or tell her the truth of life. in fact when she left, the food stuffs she left behind angrily is what am still eating and that is because I gave her the money to buy them so paying of bills is not the problem.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
RaptObserver:

I rented a two bedroom apartment which am still living in, I pay the bills and buys foodstuffs, if at all she does anything, it is out of her own wish and it is mainly for the baby cos she works and I work so, she has no complaint. She is just having an over bloated ego that will not allow her accept her wrong doings. And the mother just cant also control her or tell her the truth of life. in fact when she left, the food stuffs she left behind angrily is what am still eating and that is because I gave her the money to buy them so paying of bills is not the problem.

Young man is like am getting ur view nw.......her income is higher than your own right??
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by RaptObserver: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Young man is like am getting ur view nw.......her income is higher than your own right??
Her income is not higher but she is so attched to her family that they control her cos she tells them everything in the house so whenever we have misunderstanding they end up giving her wrong advice especially her sisters and it has gotten into her head that she told me she puts them first before me and she has just proved that.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
RaptObserver:

There's a lot more that's not being said here. But in all of this, you two shouldn't allow pride and anger which should sooner or later dissipate, to ruin your marriage forever.

If you keep the faith and determine to get past this, y'all would and in time to come, you'll be wondering why you wanted a divorce in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by RaptObserver: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

There's a lot more that's not being said here. But in all of this, you two shouldn't allow pride and anger which should sooner or later dissipate, to ruin your marriage forever.

If you keep the faith and determine to get past this, y'all would and in time to come, you'll be wondering why you wanted a divorce in the first place.
I didnt send her away, she left on her own for no tangible reason and she is not ready to return even after family intervention. I tolerated alot from her and if she feels she wants to end it, I have no choice cos it is like flogging a dead horse. Moreover the manner she left has made me to even be afraid of living with her again cos she can kill me before my time.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
RaptObserver:

I didnt send her away, she left on her own for no tangible reason and she is not ready to return even after family intervention I tolerated alot from her and if she feels she wants to end it, I have no choice cos it is like flogging a dead horse. Moreover the manner she left has made me to even be afraid of living with her again cos she can kill me before my time.

Just be calm. @bolded. It must have been as a result of a series of events you two may not have been communicating well about. Get to the root of the matter. Don't sit and allow your marriage sink.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
RaptObserver:

Her income is not higher but she is so attched to her family that they control her cos she tells them everything in the house so whenever we have misunderstanding they end up giving her wrong advice especially her sisters and it has gotten into her head that she told me she puts them first before me and she has just proved that.

Bro ok plz don't take any funny Decision for nw bcose she will come back to her senses very soon. And when she comes back give her Conditions & if she can't follow or do according to you Condition that is when you can take ya decision

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by MissRaine69(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
RaptObserver:

She may not get a divorce because she feels she has achieved her aim of leaving the house. Secondly I don't want her to keep having any right over me incase she sees me with another woman some day, I don't want her to harass the woman. The annoying part is that she is damaging my image by peddling lies against me and the mother even told my mother that if I accept to move in with her dota all these talks will end. And my mother asked her if her son told them he can't afford a house or he is homeless?
Look stand your ground. She left what right does she have? Why are you succumbing to mind games like this?
People will talk no one in the history of mankind has died from being talked about. What will distinguish what’s real and what’s made up is how you behave regardless of all that’s going on. Don’t allow yourself or be caught up in anything.

It’s not a case of wanting one urgently because from what you articulated it comes across as trying to get even with her. Regardless of what happened she is the mother of your child and you are your son’s role model.
Don’t do anything rash but plan and be methodical in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Op for now divorce is not the solution. Calm down first and think. Talk to her and let her understand the implication of her behavior. Put ur children into consideration first. From what you posted,I didn't see any serous issue that will make a judge dissolve your marriage. Relax,she will come to her senses. You also should check urself and adjust in anywhere you ate not getting it right,cause it takes two to tango.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mehn, this is getting more scary by the day. shocked
We might have had this dude's prewedding pic here on NL. Lord have mercy. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship / If You Can't Do This To Your Boyfriend, Don't Call Him Baby / I Want To Loose Weight,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.