Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. (2853 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Speaks On Shekau’s ‘escape’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. by usba: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2018
onatisi:

What are u saying ?
This news was shown on BBC and televised worldwide,if you don't know then go to BBC website and check it out

So whenever a story line appears in BBC it means you should suspend your brain from reasoning? You read the story again and you will conclude this is sensational journalism.
Re: How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. by onatisi(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2018
usba:

So whenever a story line appears in BBC it means you should suspend your brain from reasoning? You read the story again and you will conclude this is sensational journalism.
It is better you put on ur thinking cap on that fat head and little brain you are carry about and keep shut when sensible ppl are talking,there is nothing sensational about what the op wrote and I even watched the interview with the civilian jtf who was part of the team and what the op wrote here is exactly what the man said . Actually only people with little brains will only question facts that are verifiable .
Naija zombies are even worse than normal zombies

2 Likes

Re: How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. by usba: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2018
[s]
onatisi:

It is better you put on ur thinking cap on that fat head and little brain you are carry about and keep shut when sensible ppl are talking,there is nothing sensational about what the op wrote and I even watched the interview with the civilian jtf who was part of the team and what the op wrote here is exactly what the man said . Actually only people with little brains will only question facts that are verifiable .
Naija zombies are even worse than normal zombies
[/s]

Cownu zombies, why don't you look for your master instead of foaming stink balls from your mouth. I cannot cure foolishness.
Re: How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2018
The Nigerian government relies on gullible people like those two jackass accusing me of sensationalism to remain in power, as tuface said - use their head like dustbin. DSS come after me? Where do you think this is? Democratic People's Republic of North Korea.?
Re: How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. by progress69: 4:05am On Mar 07, 2018
usba:

U should have asked onatasi for the link to this useless story.
U dont know that fake prophet...
By now naira is supposed to be selling for 1500 a dollar. When u see am screen grab en crap last to post here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. by casualobserver1: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2018
SSGN:
The Nigerian government relies on gullible people like those two jackass accusing me of sensationalism to remain in power, as tuface said - use their head like dustbin. DSS come after me? Where do you think this is? Democratic People's Republic of North Korea.?

This is the truth. So long as there are people that can be mislead and caused to fight amongst themselves, they are safe. Once people stop bickering amongst themselves then the political class will sit up and start working.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Is Set To Unleash The Greatest Presidential Campaign In History / Obasanjo Running To Catch A Flight Out Of The Country / Police Honour 5-Year-Old Boy's Birthday Invitation, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.