Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (49364 Views)

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2018
There is absolutely nothing wrong with welcoming the first son like they did. Yusuf is a distinguished and illustrious citizen and no amount of honour is too much for him. People are just hating unnecessarily.

What I wrote up there aptly captured the thoughts of a zombie APC supporter.

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Thank God he didn't die

But bill boards look beta wit Adieu.

Facing front.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Let us think out of the box for a minute

Do you know it's possible that Buhari's opponents can place this advert so the people will have another reason to complain about him? grin grin

I'm not saying they did. I'm just saying its possible
same thought here
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Do you know it's possible that Buhari's opponents can place this advert so the people will have another reason to complain about him? grin grin

I'm a Buhari supporter and I've never hidden that fact but I'll be silly to claim this is the handwork of detractors.
This Buhari government has beneficiaries and cabals and this is their handwork. There are many who want favour from the government who would pay for something this daft.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Mechejy: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=izzou post=65598002] grin

[color=#550000][b]Let us think out of the box for a minute

Buhari's opponents can only be interested in pasting his son's obituary

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by tiger28: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Most of these commenters are Igbos or their neighbors. REAL Nigerians must know that Igbos have different agenda from us......they want " the zoo to burn"!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
faorex:
Nigerians won't learn to mind their own business...

They so much love him, they erected a billboard.

BTW ... watin concern me self?

Thank you..U use sense talk.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Even giving birth through ur anus is possible! Am not saying it has happened but its possible.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Anoda medium for some individual to make money

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by drealmydas: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:

Your wahala is too much
Habaaa
grin grin
Please stop quoting this guy. He is just another jobless attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Yemea1: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2018
If we don't like his father the way he is governing us we should please for once be positive about people around him who are not holding any public office and we claim the be a God fearing people.
The question is Did you rread the messages on the bill board and who sponsored it? By the message on the billboard show his level of philanthropy to large number of children and this children I mean children are showing appreciation to God and him by welcoming him through this single means of communication.

Please lets think before we comment to condem.
A foreigner lead condemnation of ourself and we all follow his.
Please lets start thinking positively towards ourself.

Thank you.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2018
By 2019 everyone will be demystified.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

>smiley guy no come add salt to our injury.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by onomeabuja: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2018
dainformant:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6788182_1520309630_png867c1df7b8637db8b7f0ddc72d1a1c54

Yusuf, son of President Muhammadu Buhari, returned to the country last Thursday from a medical trip following the injuries he sustained on December 26, 2017 from a motorbike accident in Abuja. He had earlier been admitted and treated in Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja, before he was discharged on January 12 and secretly flown abroad for further treatment..

Some persons or groups who were happy about the return of Nigeria's first son - appreciated him by erecting billboards in Abuja metropolis to welcome him in their own way.

The picture of the billboards was shared online with many Nigerians speaking against them and those that erected them as some felt this is an unnecessary act carried out by sycophants. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/yusuf-buhari-gets-billboard-adverts-on-return-from-medical-trip-abroad.html
NA THE "UNCLE YUSUF" DE EVEN MAKE ME LAUGH SEF...kikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Nackzy: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Sycophants everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Now that he is well and back, can EFCC help us find out where and how he got $300,000 (=N=108,000,000.00)to buy two power bikes for him and his friend? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2018
how much more low can nig. sink?..... this shithole stinks!.... damnnnnnnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Nothing absolutely wrong !!! grin cheesy You haters spew excessive hate while the Buharist/PMB the great lovers spew much LOVEEEEEEEEEE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by 36pripa(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
I am not insinuating oh but I am suspecting that It could be one governor called B.... Who governs a state whose name starts wih Ko... that paid for that billboard. There is nothing impossible for Him to do.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
What a government and gullible followers that believe that the blood of Yusuf is more precious than theirs.

His father borrowed from the banks to buy presidential nomination form. Two years later, his son is crashing a N50m motorbike.
Haba
50m motorbike
Lie small small na
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Omeokachie: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
dejonathan:
Haba
50m motorbike
Lie small small na

Our politicians keep recycling themselves and keeping the people down because we have mentally lazy followers who neither read nor keep abreast of issues in their country.

Read the link below (If it is not too tasking) and convert at the exchange rate of N365 to $1.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/yusuf-buhari-presidents-son-secretly-acquired-power-bikes-dss-operatives-sacked-incident/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Omeokachie:

Our politicians keep recycling themselves and keeping the people down because we have mentally lazy followers who neither read nor keep abreast of issues in their country.

Read the link below (If it is not too tasking) and convert at the exchange rate of N365 to $1.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/yusuf-buhari-presidents-son-secretly-acquired-power-bikes-dss-operatives-sacked-incident/
I still don't believe the power bike worth 50m
U see am?
U don buy one b4?
Ur mumuism is out of this world
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2018
dejonathan:
I still don't believe the power bike worth 50m
U see am?
U don buy one b4?
Ur mumuism is out of this world
https://www.topteny.com/top-10-most-expensive-bikes/

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Bizibi:
https://www.topteny.com/top-10-most-expensive-bikes/
Wetin concern me
Which one is Yusuf own amongst all?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Halopy: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Reasons why you would know its not mounted by opposition.
1. If it was opposition that mounted it, the government or the presidency (as they call it) would have disclaimed it.
2. Opposition would not have known the plan for the heroic welcome of Yusuf by the ministers and the top government personnel.
3. It is not very common for opposition to do that.
4. If APC had been the opposition party, I could have thought in that direction because they are very good in propaganda.
5. If it's one of those seeking relevance or favour from buhari, I think he with put his name for recognition.

The bottom line is, the government did all that nonsense because they know we will not do anything to them.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Sychophants

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2018
dejonathan:
Wetin concern me
Which one is Yusuf own amongst all?
mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:

Y'all can be pathetic sometimes

I understand that the country is hard. But if you don't actually understand my opinion, you could actually scroll down.

It's not compulsory you quote,okay?

Good morning cool

My guy. Have you forgotten that Nigerians have lost their sense of humour to oerceive the sarcasm in your post. Leave them jare

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by musa234(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Stupid assumption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns / Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.