Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration (44114 Views)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Imagine who is talking?
Dino and his political benefactor ABS both have perverted justice more than any other person in the land.
I feel sad and ashamed!!!
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by HomeOfMe(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
What is there to celebrate about Nigeria,absolutely nothing. The citizens àre more divided than before along both ethnic and religious lines. No electricity,no pipe-borne water,no good roads,no job,no security of lives and property,no enabling environment for entrepreneurs to do their business,no selfless leaders. What is there to celebrate and Nigeria..,nada!
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by imonlove: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Is painful and useless because your comments to nigeria �� citizen will not impact to the youth or grow the economy of the nation, this same u Dino spends huge amounts of money to buy exotic cars � for urself. If actually you have felling for the Nation you will provide employment in your own way without waiting for government.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Restructuring is the only thing that can move the country forward and bring love among it people
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by efilefun(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
He built a "gutter bridge" which am pretty sure is not as costly as the big signboard standing beside it
PSTEMMA1960:
Dino my man, what has he as a senator done for his people in Kogi state?
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Am ashamed of Nigeria senators
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by kenodrill: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ashamed keeh! Mk thunder like sledge hammer strike u n ur fellow NASS members n all Nigerian politicians that has contributed in a retarded Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by sweetTai(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
I’m sad that you are called a Senator in Nigeria. Any nation with a Senator of your caliber should be Sad.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by kenodrill: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ashamed keeh! Mk thunder and lightning like a sledge hammer strike u n ur fellow NASS n all other politicians that has kept Nigerian in a retarded state.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by opribo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
How on earth we arrived at this level, a once proud nation, the talk of the world. A shining example of the black race.

How come we degenerated to the level of failed nations. How is it that they talk of a whole Nigeria with countries like Niger, Chad, Sudan.

This is not where we belong. I don't know if any right thinking citizen won't be ashamed of how we now exalt and celebrate ineptitude, mediocrity, first class corruption and evil as though that is what we are known for. We need to break away from this smelliness. We cannot be defined by those who have no target and vision for the future generations, we can't be led by those who take life as they see it.
We want to create our own tomorrow today by laying the building blocks.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by smalls001: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
An unintelligent man
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by andyanders: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dino the saint man. Are you asking Nhgerians or you and your colleagues where you leaders got it wrong? Now,ask yourself question as to how many leaders or politicians in Ghana that go on social media displaying their wealth like you Dino? Look at the level of poverty in the nation and the killings,you and your shameles president is busy attending weddings and going to other countries on tax payers money and you want Nigerians to be happy with you guys? Now Dino,show Nigerians your companies that you have built in Nigeria that you own, that has given you the kind of wealth that you only display exotic cars on social media, if not stealing from the public treasury? Tell Nigerians and stop playing saint.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Emmalez:

Nigerian Senator representing Kogi West in the Red Chamber, Dino Melaye, disclosed how amazed he was to witness Ghana’s Independence Day celebration which has so many cultural and national demonstration of love,unity and purpose.

Dino Melaye who is attending the celebration alongside President Buhari and many other politicians, further took a swipe at the Independence Day Celebration in Nigeria, which he said has been turned into a low key event in the Presidential Villa.

Here’s what he wrote;

I feel sad and ashamed this morning as I physically see the cultural and national demonstration of love,unity and purpose exhibited by Ghanaians here at the Black Star Square in Accra- Ghana as Ghana celebrate their 61st independence and 25 years of uninterrupted Democracy. It is sad that My President and eminent Nigerians watch this glamour and respect for heritage which Nigeria as Regional Champions lost years ago. We have stop celebrating anything in Nigeria. I.e Independece day,Democracy day and Children’s day.

Our Independence Day is now a low key event in the Presidential Villa. The Question is how did we get here and why did we get here! We are here president and citizens of Nigeria clapping for our’younger” brother Nation Ghana! What a shame. The reasons for the fear of National celebrations are the colossal injustices in the land. We as leaders at all levels must be fair and just to all. As long as we twist justice and flow in the gown of injustice and hypocrisy we will never openly celebrate like Ghana is doing today. We must decide to re-think and re-build. Altogether we have failed.

We must bring back our long lost reputation. As a child I always look forward to celebrations like this. What will my children and their generation look out for. God will ask us all,leaders of Nigeria our roles in getting to this abysmal level. Hope Mr President and all of us present in Accra today will learn a huge lesson from Ghana. Congratulations Ghana,Africa is proud of you. SDM

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/06/feel-ashamed-sen-dino-melaye-says-ghanas-independence-day-celebration/

Nigerians lost it all when they started voting in their presidents based on tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
efilefun:
He built a "gutter bridge" which am pretty sure is not as costly as the big signboard standing beside it
grin
efilefun:
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by djfiifi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
UnknownT:
You will be 58 by October, but calling your brother who is 61 "younger brother". Wetin we dey feel like sef as Nigerians angry

Exactly my thoughts
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Paradigm777: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
He built bridge

Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Talk is cheap, walk the talk by telling us how much is your take home and start collecting 1Million every month so that others will benefit from the excess pay of National Assembly to foster justice, equity, peace etc

Abi Ghana senators they earn wetin him dey earn? People will smile when it goes round, not few peeps collecting the lion share and be expecting a hungry and angry man to come and display cultural heritage cheesy grin
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Stakekay1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
He has succeeded in exposing your ineffective and corrupt leaders. Are his people complaining? NO!
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Stakekay1:
He has succeeded in exposing your ineffective and corrupt leaders. Are his people complaining? NO!
take ur time to read all my comments here on nairaland, i am nt a fan of buhari in this world or the one to come...

as a senator he has nt done more it terms of development to criticize buhari, apart from displaying his expensive cars show me what he has done as a senator..
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by yazach: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

He built pako bridge over a gutter and commission it.
Is that not enough.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
yazach:

He built pako bridge over a gutter and commission it. Is that not enough.
grin
yazach:

He built pako bridge over a gutter and commission it. Is that not enough.
thanks for reminding me.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Emmalez:

Nigerian Senator representing Kogi West in the Red Chamber, Dino Melaye, disclosed how amazed he was to witness Ghana’s Independence Day celebration which has so many cultural and national demonstration of love,unity and purpose.

Dino Melaye who is attending the celebration alongside President Buhari and many other politicians, further took a swipe at the Independence Day Celebration in Nigeria, which he said has been turned into a low key event in the Presidential Villa.

Here’s what he wrote;

I feel sad and ashamed this morning as I physically see the cultural and national demonstration of love,unity and purpose exhibited by Ghanaians here at the Black Star Square in Accra- Ghana as Ghana celebrate their 61st independence and 25 years of uninterrupted Democracy. It is sad that My President and eminent Nigerians watch this glamour and respect for heritage which Nigeria as Regional Champions lost years ago. We have stop celebrating anything in Nigeria. I.e Independece day,Democracy day and Children’s day.

Our Independence Day is now a low key event in the Presidential Villa. The Question is how did we get here and why did we get here! We are here president and citizens of Nigeria clapping for our’younger” brother Nation Ghana! What a shame. The reasons for the fear of National celebrations are the colossal injustices in the land. We as leaders at all levels must be fair and just to all. As long as we twist justice and flow in the gown of injustice and hypocrisy we will never openly celebrate like Ghana is doing today. We must decide to re-think and re-build. Altogether we have failed.

We must bring back our long lost reputation. As a child I always look forward to celebrations like this. What will my children and their generation look out for. God will ask us all,leaders of Nigeria our roles in getting to this abysmal level. Hope Mr President and all of us present in Accra today will learn a huge lesson from Ghana. Congratulations Ghana,Africa is proud of you. SDM

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/06/feel-ashamed-sen-dino-melaye-says-ghanas-independence-day-celebration/

Saraki's stooge, aka Saraki ASSLICKER, aka, BOYBOY, aka HOUSEBOY, aka CERRTIFICATELESS, aka FANTASIZER OF REMI TINUBU
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
what are we celebrating in Nigeria Power outage, unemployment, No Salaries, Mr Dino, what are we to celebrate
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by annydora1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Theres a saying that "charity begins at home"i really dunno wot you have done for the indigenes of kogi.take a bold step positively and wisely,believe me 0ther law makers would get influenced to do same and a great difference would arise.

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
you get guaranteed delivery,delivery reports or sms refunds{your money back}
If your messages arent delivered.
log on to:www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by dvee2: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Look at this id--t, You are not ashamed receiving the highest legislative allowance in the world. You are not ashamed comparing your allowance with Ghanian legislators allowance? The thunder that will fire all you senators soon IJN
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by utenwuson: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
just go to his facebook page and follow him, u will see projects all the senators representing you since 1999 can not boast of.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by vascey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mumu... is that the only thing you saw in Ghana? You didn't see their working judiciary, their constant electricity, their politics without hate, their non-oil economy, their thriving populace, their constant supply of petroleum products, peaceful environment. Eh Mr Dino... Ode oloriburuku Anu mpama, all you saw is another avenue for the political class to appropriate our common wealth to themselves. Dino Melaye, you are either blind or a big fool.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Lumig: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Emmalez:

Here’s what he wrote;

source

Na we we na. If it is done extravagantly like that of Ghanas, we will shout WASTAGE!!! We are difficult people especially to please
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by kwessiStewie2(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
The way Nigerians talk about their country makes me wonder if they are exaggerating. We all have our challenges just that we don't usually talk about them. "No where cool"
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Burgerlomo: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Opinionated:
Every year they will come up and tell us that Nigeria is fast developing compared to U.S.A early years after their independence

meanwhile i have being watching Mo Ibrahim Slam Africans for Electing Elderly Leaders

http://www.opinions.ng/video-mo-ibrahim-slam-africans-electing-elderly-leaders/

The man slam dem no be small cool
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by sallyzan(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Action Democratic party (ADP) can fix the rot in this country.
Register now on www.adpng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.