Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration (44105 Views)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by TechAddiction: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, okay. grin

Yhhhhhhh *dancing*
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by utenwuson: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u mean the new bridge?
dont try to be sarcastic, just follow him on facebook, u will see projects the senator representing you only dream of,
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Oluwabash(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Same Dino that has turned body guard to a man facing corruption charges. Let him come tell us how he got his wealth. Presently has no wife at home dir yo his animalistic attitude of beating up women.

Dear Dino, save us the gibberish pls...
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Who even invited him to their independence celebration, he's also part of the problem we are facing now, they should all leave politics and give room for the younger ones to take over.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
utenwuson:
dont try to be sarcastic, just follow him on facebook, u will see projects the senator representing you only dream of,
ok sire..
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by clickwtB(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Try celebrate anything in Nigeria some will use it to LOOT mercilessly,while others use it as avenue of security sabotage/settle scores.!!!!!
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by TEYA: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Muzikluva:

Do you really know the meaning of obsession?? May God help you also with common sense.
Yes I do. Do you! Olodo!
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by yommygift15: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
must he talk?
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Muzikluva(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
TEYA:

Yes I do. Do you! Olodo!
Well I doubt you do. Seems you just learnt the word and you were keen to use it. Senior olodo! You are asking a question with exclamation mark... "do you! " smh. Please don't mention me again if that's all you have to say! Back to the main issue that led to this mention, I just cited it as an example. If you consider the nominal price (actual amount) of the currency, then Cedis is more valuable than naira. If Nigerians should deal with the double exchange rate in the country,I think that would make a difference. Can you compare the electricity supply in Ghana to the Epileptic electricity supply in Nigeria?
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Larben: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Dino my man, what has he as a senator done for his people in Kogi state?
He build a tiny concrete bridge only bicycle and foot can pass, then start bragging about it.. That is Dino for you
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don't understand this man

How is Ghana your younger brother when it is clearly stated that Ghana is 61 years today and Nigeria will be 58yrs in October??

the impudence of a dying cockroach angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by dfrost: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Proudly Ghanaian. cool

You are Ghanaian? That's interesting. cheesy wink
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by makydebbie(f): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
dfrost:

You are Ghanaian? That's interesting. cheesy wink
Yea, I'm. smiley
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by AnanseK(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Don’t mind the rabid slowpoke. With a senate full of criminals, what are Nigerians going to celebrate. You don’t celebrate calamity.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by btee13(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Honorable men are very scarce in Nigeria. Instead of having problems solvers in the aim of affair, problem generators are people we have instead. Problems in nigeria are larger than solution been profound by the so called politicians. Talk is cheap alot of talkative like Dino has nothing to offer than generate problems
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Larben:
He build a tiny concrete bridge only bicycle and foot can pass, then start bragging about it.. That is Dino for you
grin
Larben:
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by TEYA: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Muzikluva:

Well I doubt you do. Seems you just learnt the word and you were keen to use it. Senior olodo! You are asking a question with exclamation mark... "do you! " smh. Please don't mention me again if that's all you have to say! Back to the main issue that led to this mention, I just cited it as an example. If you consider the nominal price (actual amount) of the currency, then Cedis is more valuable than naira. If Nigerians should deal with the double exchange rate in the country,I think that would make a difference. Can you compare the electricity supply in Ghana to the Epileptic electricity supply in Nigeria?
We were talking exchange rate not electricity. Show me how the word obsession was out of context, I am waiting. I will quote you as many times as I like. You can move to Ghana, cotonou or Libya if you like. I told you how the value of the Ghanaian cedis 'appreciated' to its current value, any country can do that. You can self-service yourself all night long over the Ghanaian cedis for all I care!
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by GeorgeRasks(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
pls let SDM be. He likes saying the truth even due He's involved in what he preaches against. God should help us out.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by jesicajonna(m): 2:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Chetwwww idiot
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by deomelllo: 3:12am On Mar 07, 2018
And if PMB/Nigeria put on a huge independence display and celebration, the same clowns won't hesitate to scream and yell all over the place about FG wastage while many Nigerians don't have jobs or food to eat or no light....

What's our business with what they do in Ghana sef? Must we do follow follow all the time, even America where we copied democracy from don't do what they did in Ghana, Americans cook and eat BBQ at home on the 4th of July.

Coming from a crook, common thug and domestic abuser who shouldn't be a senator in the first lace.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by toye440: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Trust me he's better than their governor.
Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
toye440:
Trust me he's better than their governor.
true..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration by Nellybank(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
He built a bridge nah. Don't you remember?
PSTEMMA1960:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.