Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs (40010 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Nigerian Lady Sues Boyfriend For Refusing To Marry Her Wins N12million Naira In / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
A lady in Zambia sued her boyfriend for wasting her time for eight years and ending their relationship without marrying her.

The lady, Gertrude Ngoma, 26, reportedly told a Zambian court that her 28-year-old boyfriend Herbert Salaliki had no intention of getting married and that she ran out of patience waiting for them to officially become husband and wife.

According to Zambia's new media publisher, Mwebantu, Gertrude who lives with her parents has a child with Herbert.

The report said the boyfriend has since made dowry payment but is yet to marry his babymama, who got tired of waiting and decided to sue her lover for not being serious about their future.

“He has never been serious, that is why I bought him to court because I deserve to know the way forward and our future,” she said.

It was also gathered Ngoma doubted Hebert’s loyalty after discovering he was seeing another woman who she believes has something going on with her boyfriend.

In his defense, Hebert said he was not in the right financial position to afford a wedding and also blamed Ngoma for not giving him the needed time and attention.

The judge presiding the case advised both that reconciliation was the best way to go about the situation since there was no evidence of any marriage yet.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-sues-boyfriend-for-failing-to-marry-her-after-wasting-her-time-for-8-years.html

lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
May God Almighty deliver us from time wasters in Jesus name Amen.

166 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by IamD18: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy

Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Ottyn01(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
But what some guys are doing is not fair oohgrin

how can you be dating a lady for complete 8yrs? Is she a case studygrin

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by yomi007k(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
tongue

The man said he is not in the right financial position.

If he gets married and can't run his home, she will still take him to court for not fulfilling his responsibilities.

I blame the dude for being a weak man with poor frame. He should have broken up with her a lomg time ago.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by hashtagged(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
saaphiere:
May God Almighty deliver us from time wasters in Jesus name Amen.

Amen, 8yrs wtf he just wasted her prime years

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:

Amen, 8yrs wtf he just wasted her prime years
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.
IamD18:
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.
I beg to differ.

IamD18:
How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?
She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

IamD18:
Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?
He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

IamD18:
Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy
She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

IamD18:
Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.
Your mom and sisters included.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
We should start doing it in Nigeria, after five years, no marriage, you go court.
It will save a lot of heartaches

36 Likes 7 Shares

This is what online feminists do offline. They cry over men and heartbreaks. This one is so pained that she has run to the courts for help. She will still lose there and it will maximize her pain.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Liposure: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
They should just go their separate ways amicably. This is out of the court's jurisdiction

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Liverpoolman(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Whatta guan man!

8years be like 4yrs course + NYSC + 1yr Masters + 2yrs PhD, Too badt, real men will put a ring on her phalanges and walk her to the aisle.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aileexa1:
We should start doing it in Nigeria, after five years, no marriage, you go court.
It will save a lot of heartaches
I swear. Imagine 8 good years. Only God knows how many suitors she missed while waiting for this shameless he-goat.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by hashtagged(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.
Am a guy does that mean I won't make heaven?.

And what you are talking about is not restricted to any gender women don't care for men who truly love them they just take money and go, Same way men do care for those who love them they just fvck and dump them.
So stop blaming men when your gender is also guilty. And when did this become a gender war I am muzzed

46 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by hashtagged(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Liverpoolman:
Whatta guan man!

8years be like 4yrs course + NYSC + 1yr Masters + 2yrs PhD, Too badt, real men will put a ring on her phalanges and walk her to the aisle.

What should we do to this guy now,

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:

And what you are talking about is not restricted to any gender women don't care for men who truly love them they just take money and go, Same way men do care for those who love them they just fvck and dump them.
So stop blaming men when your gender is also guilty. And when did this become a gender war I am muzzed
I didn't say all men.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by doggedfighter(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
This isn't nice at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Womanizer(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
She has a right to sue

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by doggedfighter(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nonexistent:
This is what online feminists do offline. They cry over men and heartbreaks. This one is so pained that she has run to the courts for help. She will still lose there and it will maximize her pain.

This isn't about feminism.
It's about one telling the person you're dealing with the truth.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by doggedfighter(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nonexistent:

This isn't about feminism.
It's about one telling the person you're dealing with the truth. Don't mess up with people's hope.

It doesn't matter the gender.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Loner97(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
When I thought I have seen it all another shiit just manages to pop up.. Damn

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
I know this is going to FP
still looking for the mod u dey give ur puna to always make FP

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by doggedfighter(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
PopSmoke:

Does Alexreports give puna too?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by hashtagged(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
PopSmoke:

Am gono put it, going, going ,
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by doggedfighter(f): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
PopSmoke:

Does Alexreports give puna too?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by ThiagoKid(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
See how dem girls up there open book of lamentation 4 vs 4

21 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:

Don't be suprise bro that gyal sometime create thread then later use useless comment to spoil the thread

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't advise any lady to still stick to a man beyond six months if he's not making any meaningful moves, never allow any man waste your precious time and never love fully in a relationship, reserve the real and true love till after marriage, all I'm trying to say is that every lady should use her brain in dealing with men and not emotions

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by yenereal(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
I stand with the man. Women used to do same. They marry not because of love but who is ready. If men can start reciprocating what women used to do us, then it's cool.

Don't quote or mention me, you'd just be wasting your time. Thanks.

25 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
PopSmoke:
This table wey u dey shake

Hmmm
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by blinking001(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Loser. She belongs to the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by khingTony(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
What sort of fuçkery is this she was dating a guy for 8 years, enjoying him, his company, his D!ck and probably his money, then he said he doesn't want to take it further, it's now a crime

He stayed with her for 8 years and at the end, he saw no reason to marry her, maybe he does not want to go to a public forum few months or years after the marriage to lament, maybe he saw that the girl will make his progress negligible, maybe he saw that she was only after his money and is determined to loot it all, maybe she's not a wife material and can neither cook or do house chores, maybe she does not satisfy him in za-oza-room but he's just managing her, maybe she's materialistic and can spend thousands of dollars buying unimportant stuffs, maybe she's a very lazy woman, Maybe he's just not ready for marriage. smiley

He has no obligation to marry her, even if he told her he will, he changed his mind at one point.

But what is ridiculous is that after 8 years, she felt entitled to his Ring, and majority of the ladies that are commenting also share the same view. PATHETIC

A man does not owe you marriage even if you have spent 600 years with him, he didn't force you to be in the relationship against your will. you always have the option to leave when you want to. So please y'all should spare us the lamentation

Peace smiley

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.