Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? (19410 Views)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by beetown(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
cry
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by kyutepanda(f): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
Eba and Egusi prepared with Bitterleaf.....which country am i going to self?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
ok
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Absolutely Nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Mrkumareze(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
You can only miss craze man life we live here cos there in yankee one must be guided by law
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by jerryfemi88: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I will miss tribalism so much, that's what Nigerians are good at
that means u enjoy it too to have missed it

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by RoyalBlak007: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
ThirdMainland bridge traffic every evening . Those beautiful brakelights light up the bridge cool

Unstable power supply grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by livebynite: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
The evil citizens, the corrupt police, the wicked government, power outages ,useless hospitals, useless judiciary, useless constitution, useless religious fanatics , useless education system, useless radio stations, useless tv stations, useless laws, useless fire service, useless orientation,

Garri and Fulani herdsmen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by fergieboy: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Just the weather
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by lastempero: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
shocked
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
nothing, absolutely nothing... even my people I no go even miss them

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by chuksjuve(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Our usual lawlessness..

SARS
LASTMA
AGBERO

By this three, you should know which state I'm chatting from angry

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2018
MY TITHE WON'T GO TO NIGERIAN POLICE . NO MORE
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by centboy123456(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2018
I won't miss any tin from this shit hole
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by CuriousMynd: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
pussy
cheesy
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss urinating on the street and Throwing trash anyhow i like grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Emmasteev(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss hot weather and all local food here in Nigeria,most especially pounded yam,egusi with bush meats

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by uchaymart(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2018
Low current electricity, up nepa!!! I'm tired of this country
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by xmanco42: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
naija
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
My flight back to Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by FroshJaynex(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Just the right question at the right time cos I was literally thinking about that too, make I list my own sha.
1. I'd miss my bread and ewa gan beans
2. I'd miss seeing agbero doing their thing like no man's business
3. I'd miss the cool breeze I get from entering okada from work back home
4. I'd miss fucking Chioma, she tastes so different from other ladies
5. I'd miss that stupid dullard at aso rock. Clueless moronic, chronical and stupid illiterate looking like a pole without foundation.
That's all �

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Hier(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2018
NYP(Nigeria Youth Party) is a proposed party centred on getting more youth and elders ones who have felt the hurt of the country together towards ensuring that they come together and strategize towards a peaceful and greater Nigeria. Contesting is restricted to the youth only, hence the name (Nigeria Youth Party). In NYP we don't allow for cross-carpeting, neither do we allow for old bloods. you could check out our site on my browser. You can also join our Facebook group via the website to join us, you can ask your questions on our Facebook group so we don't derail the thread.. Thanks
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Maeka(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2018
SWALLOWS: EBA, FUFU (apku), TUWO (masara/dawa) AMALA...IN FACT, ANYTHING SWALLOW
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by obaataaokpaewu: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Lordwheez:
I'll really miss APC and it's propaganda
Their propaganda full internet nah, you didn't see how Ghanaian were able to call him out after he took the corruption fight propaganda to Ghana?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Freedom to do anyhow and if I'm arrested I can just go home without being booked. cheesy grin

Naija na sweet country oh ,if not for bad leadership playing politics with the lives of people. cry
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by feelmeTy: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Political lies

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by castrol180(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Amala and gbegiri
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by jerryfisher(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I will miss tribalism so much, that's what Nigerians are good at
hell
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Innobee99(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
The only thing i can ever miss is my family
Do u want me to miss snakes that swallow money?
Do u want me to miss Fulani Herdsmen?
Do u want me to miss SARS/9Ja Police?
Do u want me to miss N483/$?
Do u want me to miss BH?

NO! Just tell me things i will miss

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by piagetskinner(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2018
just family... apart from that, nothing else.. not even friends
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Jenifa123: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss my flight back
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Outfinity(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2018
AGBO JEDI, ALOMO BITTERS, OGIDIGA etc....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drivers Attack FRSC Officials Over Sokoto Accident, Threaten To Burn Van / COVID-19: Travellers From Germany, France, 6 Countries To Undergo 2nd Screening / Dana Air Gifts Hilda Baci, Mother Free Tickets For Domestic Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.