Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? (19466 Views)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by oliviacute(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by sweetilicious(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Even oka na ube?
Mogidi:
Apart from family, there's no Nigerian food you can't get abroad.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
gardenair:

shocked smiley
I know u will miss hustling boys for iphone and virgin hair money grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Buffalo2(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Roadside food/snacks like fried yam, akara, fried fish, street soccer, etc
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by orumba(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
NEPA. Cause I will be waiting for them to take light so that I can go outing
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by regma: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Constantly lie of APC
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by KENZINCO(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
My flight back to Nigeria
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Qdubs(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
my flight
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Gidah: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
My flight back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by doublewale: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Will miss my flight back to Nigerian because the plan itself will crash...
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by baba11(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
My freedom
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by mimee9(f): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
ijebu garri
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by chikago1: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Honestly speaking(writing) I will not miss a single effing thing about Nigeria. What I will do instead is to forget that Nigeria exists.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=oliviacute post=65642796][/quote]
kiss kiss kiss
Na to Dm you sure pass
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by MunorAnne(f): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Mogidi:

I don't understand the reason for your question. The question the @op asked was: What will you miss most if you travelled out of Nigeria
I replied "family" and then added that most Nigerian foods were available abroad. Why and how you got confused with my answer is a mystery to me.
go and read your statement again.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Sarang(f): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2018
I don't miss nothing..

Take me away from Canada and you kill me..
no joke! Well if you are here, you know it's the truth as long your father is not Dangote

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Stallion93:
I know u will miss hustling boys for iphone and virgin hair money grin
shocked Wouldnt miss that jor!
LOL cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
The question seems rhetorical to me. Hmmm, miss ke cry? Honestly ain't gonno miss shit about this damn country where animals are richer and by far more comfortable than sane humans. Anytime soon that I find my way out... I'll just be giving testimony everywhere I go like a mad man undecided
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by oliviacute(f): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

kiss kiss kiss
Na to Dm you sure pass
lol
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by ehinorlive: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:
MY MOM AND MY LIL PRINCESS.. MY P MAN FIT ENTER CORNER
if ur child say this to u. how will u feeel.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by marvin906(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
ehinorlive:
if ur child say this to u. how will u feeel.

hey..
don't judge what you don't understand..
I don't hate him..
am just putting this way if I leave this country the probability of me missing him is very low..
we don't have the best of relationships
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by marvin906(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
oliviacute:
lol

huhhhhhh. cute nevertheless
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
I will MISS My Flight Back To Nigeria
grin grin

APT!
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by RearVoice: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nothing Nothing
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by RearVoice: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
ijebuloaded:
What will you miss most if you travelled out of Nigeria

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by ijebuloaded(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=RearVoice post=65703332][/quote]

issyur head paining yu ni
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by RearVoice: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
RearVoice:
[/quote]
ijebuloaded post=65705723:

issyur head paining yu ni
[quote author=RearVoice post=65703332]

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by industrialchemi: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
OliverK:
I swear I won't miss anything, if you doubt me... Help me make I travel out first, then we go see if I go miss anything.
yeye grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by heendrix(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
marvin906:

JUST DO THE NEEDFUL.. AND SET YOUR COMPANY ON IT. SO IT WONT WASTE.. ABI MAKE I CALL PEEPS COME BEG YOU LEFULEFU,HEENDRIX
abi ayaf beg ni....orrr
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by emotionroll(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
ellalina:
I live like a queen in naija I would miss the lawlessness Breaking traffic laws Driving without complete papers Making random money from different kind of runs Fresh fish ram suya Free roads and over-speeding Evasion of tax Fighting without the risk of litigation and the best of all You can live large without anyone questioning your source of income
...Dat law breaking mehn!!
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abacha and Nkwobi Only, nothing else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ogun, Two Die, 12 Vehicles Burnt / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.