Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (28890 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by UDUJ(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
chinochizzy:
Lol bro it hasn't come to that na

Ok bro now lets get serious. You are 5-11 you are ok heightwise, you should use that. I am 6-1 and I tell you girls dig tall guys.

Now let me scatter your head cheesy

Women want a man who towers over them because it conforms to gender stereotypes and makes them feel protected, secure, feminine and delicate.

1. Around a hot tall guy, THEY get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that they will tower over him!

2. They love how you are able to pick them up and throw on a bed cheesy

3. When they are near a hot tall guy, they feel safe, like nothing can happening to them because other people are intimidated by tall people.

4. They feel safe when they hug you, and their height matches yours in such a way that their ear hits your heart and they can hear your heart beat.

5. When you hug them from behind you can rest your chin on their head and grab them, causing them to melt a little bit inside.

7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for them, and when you do they can stare at you and watch as your muscles flex.

8. Girls love how tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch

9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.

10. It is said that tall guys have healthy genes.

11. They love us tall as the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because they have to look up at us and just gosh at the adonis wink.

12. Shorter ladies fit together with tall guys in awesome ways.

13. When we are this tall girls feel holding our hand is awkward so they hold our biceps instead, which is just as good smiley

14. When you guys go out you are easier to spot from a crowd and they love to use this to show off to their friends

15. They know they will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall dude.

16. They love our long legs…

17. When it’s raining the shade we create for them with our umbrellas leave them perfectly dry!

Dude hold your head high. You are tall, be proud cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Hahahaha lol
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Really appreciate ur comments..
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
embarassed tongue
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by mypains: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2018
I am 5.8" and wished I was taller for real.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Okohc02(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2018
short man like me dey vex say I no tall, am even dating a girl 5'8. guy u well so?? dash me ur height make I Bleep full community.... nonsense
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Okohc02:
short man like me dey vex say I no tall, am even dating a girl 5'8. guy u well so?? dash me ur height make I Bleep full community.... nonsense
Hahahaha how tall are u by the way
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Jodha(f): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
It's like the op is surrounded by dwarfs that's y.... 5" 11ft is pretty much average for a guy...if it was a lass d story would have been different....

As for me my height is the best thing that has happened to me.....I walk around with my head held high...and admiring glances eer'where I go... grin

I love it when some guys stand besides me and look stupid because... I'm taller than dem....
I so much love the attention I get eer'where I go...

People are like "fine girl I love yhur height" and I'll just smile grin

Of course I'll never date someone I'm taller than...and my husby will be far taller than me...

#tallpeepsrock
So op I don't get yhu...
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jodha:
It's like the op is surrounded by dwarfs that's y.... 5" 11ft is pretty much average for a guy...if it was a lass d story would have been different....

As for me my height is the best thing that has happened to me.....I walk around with my head held high...and admiring glances eer'where I go... grin

I love it when some guys stand besides me and look stupid because... I'm taller than dem....
I so much love the attention I get eer'where I go...

People are like "fine girl I love yhur height" and I'll just smile grin

Of course I'll never date someone I'm taller than...and my husby will be far taller than me...

#tallpeepsrock
So op I don't get yhu...
Hahahaha lol and how tall are u?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okohc02:
Yeah I have quite a number of babes and alot of girls also admire my hieght though am very cute but the thing is that I so much dislike my hieght and sometimes I wished I was like 2inches shorter, just hope someday I'll get over all this and realize that there's Little or nothing I can do about it but to own it.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Jodha(f): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2018
chinochizzy:
Hahahaha lol and how tall are u?

I'm 5'9ft tall...for a lady it's tall sha...
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:

I'm 5'9ft tall...for a lady it's tall sha...
It's tall but I don't think its taller than most guys cus d average hieght for men in Nigeria is like 5.9ft
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Jodha(f): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2018
chinochizzy:
It's tall but I don't think its taller than most guys cus d average hieght for men in Nigeria is like 5.9ft

I'm taller than most guys oo...I hardly see a guy taller than me...and even if I do...it's only few inches...

I think yhure should change that yhur mentality asap...cause as for me ..I'd never trade my height for anything in dis world...
My height is basically one of the things I love 'bouh myself... And I'm so so proud of it...
I even boast about it with the shorter folks ...if e too enter my head grin

Yhu should be proud of yhur height...tall people are Lucky folks...
Here I am looking for a tall guy...there yhu are complaining about d height God blessed yhu with...I know countless number of guys that would practically do anything to have yhur height ...

So oga change yhur mind set it's wrong...anybody that complains about yhur height is jealous.. Take it from me...

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Jodha:

I'm taller than most guys oo...I hardly see a guy taller than me...and even if I do...it's only few inches...

I think yhure should change that yhur mentality asap...cause as for me ..I'd never trade my height for anything in dis world...
My height is basically one of the things I love 'bouh myself... And I'm so so proud of it...
I even boast about it with the shorter folks ...if e too enter my head grin

Yhu should be proud of yhur height...tall people are Lucky folks...
Here I am looking for a tall guy...there yhu are complaining about d height God blessed yhu with...I know countless number of guys that would practically do anything to have yhur height ...

So oga change yhur mind set it's wrong...anybody that complains about yhur height is jealous.. Take it from me...
Hahahaha smiles thanks anyway
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
wink
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Okohc02:
Trust me bro it's no fun being tall
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:31pm On May 11, 2018
Reggio:
Me that am 5'3 make I hang ma sef be that, but I really want to be tall any remedy
Wish it's possible for me to give out 3inches of my hieght to u, I never needed those extra inches
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:14pm On May 13, 2018
cry
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 13, 2018
na wa for this guy o, if u see my height ehn, u will know that u're short. Yet na wetin d giv me joy pass for my body be dat o.
I so much love it when people call me Ogologo, Dogo, Tallest, Longinus, Okwulu oka...
I so much cherish very tall girls even though I've been unlucky befriending only short girls.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:54pm On May 13, 2018
Denizsmart:
na wa for this guy o, if u see my height ehn, u will know that u're short. Yet na wetin d giv me joy pass for my body be dat o.
I so much love it when people call me Ogologo, Dogo, Tallest, Longinus, Okwulu oka...
I so much cherish very tall girls even though I've been unlucky befriending only short girls.
how tall are u?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by austyn0(m): 3:59am On May 14, 2018
chinochizzy:
cry
LOL...I can relate,, sometimes people are ashamed of walking beside me,, especially short girls..I sometimes enjoy the benefits and sometimes do not.....I don't know if you are taller, you can view my dp.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:36am On May 14, 2018
austyn0:
LOL...I can relate,, sometimes people are ashamed of walking beside me,, especially short girls..I sometimes enjoy the benefits and sometimes do not.....I don't know if you are taller, you can view my dp.
How tall are u?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by austyn0(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2018
chinochizzy:
How tall are u?
Haven't really had the time and instrument for measurement... You didn't check my dp?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 11:07am On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
Haven't really had the time and instrument for measurement... You didn't check my dp?
I did but can't really tell how tall one is by just looking at d pictures, am 5.11.5ft (1.82) anyway don't know for others but honestly my hieght is severely getting me depressed n wished I was slightly shorter, sometimes wen I looked at my old pictures of wen I was pretty average I wished I could turn back d hands of Time.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by austyn0(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2018
chinochizzy:
I did but can't really tell how tall one is by just looking at d pictures, am 5.11.5ft (1.82) anyway don't know for others but honestly my hieght is severely getting me depressed n wished I was slightly shorter, sometimes wen I looked at my old pictures of wen I was pretty average I wished I could turn back d hands of Time.
5. is getting you depressed? Is there anyway I can be able to see your full picture?

AND...What did you use for measurement?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by austyn0(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2018
UDUJ:

Ok bro now lets get serious. You are 5-11 you are ok heightwise, you should use that. I am 6-1 and I tell you girls dig tall guys.

Now let me scatter your head cheesy

Women want a man who towers over them because it conforms to gender stereotypes and makes them feel protected, secure, feminine and delicate.

1. Around a hot tall guy, THEY get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that they will tower over him!

2. They love how you are able to pick them up and throw on a bed cheesy

3. When they are near a hot tall guy, they feel safe, like nothing can happening to them because other people are intimidated by tall people.

4. They feel safe when they hug you, and their height matches yours in such a way that their ear hits your heart and they can hear your heart beat.

5. When you hug them from behind you can rest your chin on their head and grab them, causing them to melt a little bit inside.

7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for them, and when you do they can stare at you and watch as your muscles flex.

8. Girls love how tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch

9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.

10. It is said that tall guys have healthy genes.

11. They love us tall as the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because they have to look up at us and just gosh at the adonis wink.

12. Shorter ladies fit together with tall guys in awesome ways.

13. When we are this tall girls feel holding our hand is awkward so they hold our biceps instead, which is just as good smiley

14. When you guys go out you are easier to spot from a crowd and they love to use this to show off to their friends

15. They know they will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall dude.

16. They love our long legs…

17. When it’s raining the shade we create for them with our umbrellas leave them perfectly dry!

Dude hold your head high. You are tall, be proud cool
Laughs....Love this man,, especially how you ended it...
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 1:59pm On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
5. is getting you depressed? Is there anyway I can be able to see your full picture?

AND...What did you use for measurement?
I was measured by my doctor few weeks ago
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by austyn0(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2018
chinochizzy:
I was measured by my doctor few weeks ago
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Not All Women Want Your Money… / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.