Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (28913 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by EmmySparky(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am not looking for any attention and perhaps 5.11 ft is quite tall 1inch shorter than 6ft, here in d south east I seems to tower over many guys and its so frustrating cuz I hated it.
thats a lie...i am from the south east and schooled there...an average girl there is over 6ft...guys are even taller...an average south eastern is over 6ft...we igbos are a tall set of people...btw...i am 6ft tall and i still call myself short cos my guys them na 6.5ft and above most of them anyways...i think u dont know how to measure ur height...or ur on some cheap drugs...sober up anywayz

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chukzyfcbb: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
I know you would expect more nice words but I put it you , that you are a wuss! a weaklining.

How can tallness be a form of Insecurity to you?

I am sure you don't even know your height, you must be a short man disguising to be tall.

As a Tall guy, wherever you go people admire you. You don't even have to be so handsome, just dress well and people admire you.

even in Phynos latest song isi ego, shey you no hear am sing; Inaru fu Dimkpa inu isi ego.
A short man can never be a Dimkpa.

Get ouuta here with your stupid insecurity, weakling!

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
MENTORCH:
5'11 is tall but not too tall, they are many guys taller than you but you are taller than 75percent of the Nigerian population.
Hmmm
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Fernandowski(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
prodiG:
From your write up it's obvious you're surrounded by dwarfs.I'm 6'3 and i don't even consider myself tall.If 5'11 is considered tall in your area what will you side hen you jam someone like fernandowski all of una go run
hahahahaha..... Few minutes ago , I had to bend so low to grab babe ass and kiss her grin grin grin... 5'11 is not tall..... Just on the tall side

6'3 na tall guy oooo...... Me sef dey see some people humble grin

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Fernandowski(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am a guy of 27yrs old and am 1.81 m 5.11ft and half sometimes I can get to 6ft streath out of bed, I feel so awkward about my hieght for a very long time now i hated everything about my hieght to d exent I feel very sad and depressed every day and as a result of that I lost confidence in myself and also my self-esteem is nothing to write home about. This has made me an introvert n I don't socialize, I've even thought about going for leg shortening surgery but I learnt is very expensive and painful though I don't mind going for it if I had d money. So pls overly tall dudes out there I want to know how u deal with ur self esteem n confidence and also how u approach comments about ur hieghts cuz am slowly going insane!!!
you think you are tall?? 1.81 m is barely 5'11..... What the Bleep you talking??

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:
tall people dont lick arse like martin0 does. i refuse. never seen a tall guy an emotional tampoon. never!!!!

OK ooo anything else you got to say

gringrin
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by ubunja(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Martin0:

OK ooo anything else you got to say

gringrin
let me finish my latina pořno first
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Of course grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
5:11ft too tall? i am 6:4ft and am damn proud of it. my younger brother is 6:6ft . ladies love us

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by donifez(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Runs out of thread na tall guys full here... 6ft plus just full everywhere. Even the op is taller than me. Chai

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by addictiv(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Am 6ft and am even looking for a way to get taller. anybody who doesn't need their height should pls dash me. advice on ways to get taller would also be appreciated. Am 26 btw so dont tell me to eat beans....

2 Likes

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2018
addictiv:
Am 6ft and am even looking for a way to get taller. anybody who doesn't need their height should pls dash me. advice on ways to get taller would also be appreciated. Am 26 btw so dont tell me to eat beans....
Looking for the way to get taller at six foot? damn!! u can't be serious...
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
5:11ft too tall? i am 6:4ft and am damn proud of it. my younger brother is 6:6ft . ladies love us
The funniest thing is that I came from a family of 7 but I seems to be the tallest both from my immediate and extended family honestly don't know where I got this f*cking genes from my mum and Dad is of average hieght.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Fernandowski:
you think you are tall?? 1.81 m is barely 5'11..... What the Bleep you talking??
The two guys standing on a tip toes beside u how tall are they?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Fernandowski(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2018
chinochizzy:
The two guys standing on a tip toes beside u how tall are they?
both 6'2
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Frankicent(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2018
angry sad you just 5'11 and you want to die... Nawa me way com be 6'4 + Huge on top kio... Bros as for me I love my height cause it cause attention... The only disadvantage is you getting broke.. When am broke I stay lowkey... So my advice exchange the height with someone who wants to get tall.... Mtcweee
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Frankicent:
angry sad you just 5'11 and you want to die... Nawa me way com be 6'4 + Huge on top kio... Bros as for me I love my height cause it cause attention... The only disadvantage is you getting broke.. When am broke I stay lowkey... So my advice exchange the height with someone who wants to get tall.... Mtcweee
Honestly I don't like that attention part, people will be looking at u as if u are some kinda freak
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
I know you would expect more nice words but I put it you , that you are a wuss! a weaklining.

How can tallness be a form of Insecurity to you?

I am sure you don't even know your height, you must be a short man disguising to be tall.

As a Tall guy, wherever you go people admire you. You don't even have to be so handsome, just dress well and people admire you.

even in Phynos latest song isi ego, shey you no hear am sing; Inaru fu Dimkpa inu isi ego.
A short man can never be a Dimkpa.

Get ouuta here with your stupid insecurity, weakling!
Am not a weakling though u are free to call me anything u want, just that I don't like d way I tower over most people and wished I where 2inches shorter, as for Knowing my hieght I was measured at 1.80m in 2013 during my medical back then in school and just like week I was measured at 181 by my doctor and honestly I didn't like d outcome cuz I feel am still growing taller n that makes me feel sad n depressed d more
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Frankicent:
Lol I'll gladly give out like 3inches to whoever that needs it, am attracted to short lady's at times and I feel too tall beside them or when people gives us this crazy looks as if they've just seen a ghost
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fernandowski:
both 6'2
hmmm they are quite tall though they don't look tall in that pics.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Reggio: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Me that am 5'3 make I hang ma sef be that, but I really want to be tall any remedy
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Reggio:
Me that am 5'3 make I hang ma sef be that, but I really want to be tall any remedy
There's no remedy bro though u can still go for leg lengthining surgery but it's very expensive and also painful which might take u six months to recover and be able to walk again.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Apostlelong:

ok bro. am 6.4 ft and am enjoying it that why am surprised
I never really enjoyed been tall infact sometimes I feels am living in someone else's body. really wished there's any exercise That can actually shrink someone's hieght like 2-3 inches.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2018
mypains:
When I am here wishing I was taller. angry
It sucks been tall trust me, I f*cking hate my hieght
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
if you don't wanna be noticed wear clothes with colors that blends in

Do not make any attempt to stand out in a crowd

Although, you are not that tall
Thanks for the advice it will surely help
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Reeberry:
I am averagely tall. I don't have any low self-esteem about it.
How tall are you?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by discman2k2(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
kendrace:
Lol
I'm 6ft tall and chubby too...i think it's really cool..nd I love tall guys grin

Wow, i love ladies wt ur build. I love them tall, huge if u mayy sayy. BbBW.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by ceezermills: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is this a joke or what? Dude! I am 6.3, I walk confidently and proud.. you call 5.11 tall? That’s nothing fam. Work on yourself please, 5.11 is nothing. you just an average tall guy, don’t even see yourself that tall pls.

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
ceezermills:
Is this a joke or what? Dude! I am 6.3, I walk confidently and proud.. you call 5.11 tall? That’s nothing fam. Work on yourself please, 5.11 is nothing. you just an average tall guy, don’t even see yourself that tall pls.
Thanks really appreciate ur kind words
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Frankicent(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
chinochizzy:
Lol I'll gladly give out like 3inches to whoever that needs it, am attracted to short lady's at times and I feel too tall beside them or when people gives us this crazy looks as if they've just seen a ghost

You not the only 1.. I prefer them taller.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by lascodii(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Let me take my shoes and run away. Most guys on nairaland are above 6ft
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
lascodii:
Let me take my shoes and run away. Most guys on nairaland are above 6ft
where u dey run go lol if I may ask how tall are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.