Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47989 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

Moses is a bible character and you are not sure he existed either. Stop talking as if you know the bible. These are stories that happened thousands of years ago.

I’m not going to argue what I know with you okay ? Genesis is about Genetics and the story of the Anunaki and various ways they manipulate their slaves until this day. I referred you to The Enuma Elish to read more that’s all, and also for you not to be a man of one book. Genesis or the bible is to reduce the Anunaki to a one god which is pure mind manipulation. This is a discussion I will rather have with enlightened folks, not for arguments

If you think I’m chatting shitt then that’s fine. I have nothing to gain trying to tell you Anunaki/ Yahweh are nothing but reptilians. If you continue to worship Yahweh or Jesus that’s on you.

The worship of the Anunaki are in various forms, look up the dollar bill and see for yourself. Reptilian gods worship all over the place.

Knowledge comes by you finding it out yourself.
Okay. Still present everything about Anu let me present that of YHWH lets compare and contrast.

You say i don't know the Bible, yet you claim you know that Anu and YHWH are the same. Hahahahahahaha
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gayjesus:
Too many flaws in the bible anyway, Moses can not write about his death and stuff he did not witness in the other 4 books.
You mean Moses did not witness the things that happened in exodus, Leviticus Numners and Deutronomy? Are you sure about this?

Pls can you tell me when Moses died?

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Okay. Still present everything about Anu let me present that of YHWH lets compare and contrast.

You say i don't know the Bible, yet you claim you know that Anu and YHWH are the same. Hahahahahahaha

You go first, present what you know about Yahweh.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

You mean Moses did not witness the things that happened in exodus, Leviticus Numners and Deutronomy? Are you sure about this?

Pls can you tell me when Moses died?

Which book wrote about the death of Moses ? Who wrote that part of the story, Moses ?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gayjesus:
Too many flaws in the bible anyway
Give an inexhaustible list of the flaws

Gayjesus:
Moses can not write about his death
It's what is known in the trade as an epilogue

Gayjesus:
and stuff he did not witness in the other 4 books
Already know how this happened
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Meaning you believe YHWH is a liar? You mean He can manifest to you and tell you a different thing and manifest to me and tell me another?

Bros, if you believe what ifenes said, like i said to him, you guys shd oresent the attrubutes that makes Anu Anu, let me present YHWH at the end anyone can chooae to believe they are the same or not base on what we present. Pls go ahead.

You'll confuse yourself further when you work hard to give God a name...

Just stick to the simplicity that He exists... but if you want to play religion...then you'll end up confused as many out there...

And limit my replies to me alone...don't bring ifeness or anyone else into the picture...

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Good point. Gilgamesh was afraid of death, and gods don't die hence, shouldn't be afraid to die. He went to Utnapishtim for help instead he was told about the flood.

I very sure the writer of Gilgamesh copied from the Bible but like Muhammad, who gave him the story didn't quite know all the details.

Their boat is square in shape while Noah's Ark was rectangular. During Noah, rain fell for 40 days and 40 nights. In E.G, it rained for 7days.

In Noah's account, only him and his family enter the Ark, in E.G, his family and the craftme who built the Boat went in. They landed on different mountains.

My dear, per the bolded... the Epic of Gilgamesh was written long before the book of Genesis was written...

Do some research on archaeology to confirm this...

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Give an inexhaustible list of the flaws

It's what is known in the trade as an epilogue

Already know how this happened

“I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things”

But yet this god is portrayed as a loving god and Satan the bad one ? Does it make sense to you ?

Another one is the claim of hardening the mind of Pharoah shows this god is a manipulator and yet the Christians still see him as holy ? I don’t think so.

4 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

My dear, per the bolded... the Epic of Gilgamesh was written long before the book of Genesis was written...

Nice. I laughed when he said gilgermesh copied Moses, I just chose to ignore

3 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

They asked you to go first since you began with the anu and enki talk and you are shifting it to Emmany

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gayjesus:

“I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things”

But yet this god is portrayed as a loving god and Satan the bad one ? Does it make sense to you ?

Another one is the claim of hardening the mind of Pharoah shows this god is a manipulator and yet the Christians still see him as holy ? I don’t think so.

Please do not derail this thread.

Post this comment on this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4372548/debate-pls-present-all-biblical

And I will personally handle it and clear you up on this your ignorance. Thank you

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
butterflylion:

They asked you to go first since you began with the anu and enki talk and you are shifting it to Emmany

Na wa o

The discussion is pointless to me and I have discussed this Anunaki thing many times on Naira land. I want him to bring all he has and I will see if it’s worth my reply. Otherwise I really don’t care.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

The discussion is pointless to me and I have discussed this Anunaki thing many times on Naira land. I want him to bring all he has and I will see if it’s worth my reply. Otherwise I really don’t care.

If it was pointless to you then you shouldn't have written the lengthy response to the OP which you did earlier.

You bring all you have and let's see if it's worth the OPs reply. Otherwise you can get out of the kitchen since its too hot for you after all you already said you were leaving before.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:
Expand on this pls.
Where are they all now?
Where is Enki now?

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons
God has all the time in the world
and so isnt fazed or bothered that something has got a head start

Do you know how long it took God to legally come down to earth as a bonafide human being?
Yeah 4000 years

Emmanystone:
If Moses had the privilege of watching events of the past,
when did these events occur,
was it after or before YHWH had created the universe is my query here.
As before mentioned with the earlier reference to Exodus 33:17-23, it was as if, Moses was watching a rewound video tape

I'll like you to rewind your memory to Genesis Chapter 1, and tell, how many goodness (i.e. how many ''... it was good'') in there. Seven in total. There are seven numbers of completeness and achievements, lol.

When God said to Moses:
"I will cause all My goodness to pass in front of you,
and I will proclaim the name Yahweh before you.
I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
"

It was God, telling Moses about goodness #1, and checkmarking it with putting a tick mark, with, I AM, as in, its Me, who did it
goodness #1 up to goodness #7, and checkmarking each with putting tick marks with, I AM, as in, its Me again, who did those

God, showed Moses, with those series of flashbacks in Exodus 33:17-23, how He went about and did His creation

OkCornel:
My dear, per the bolded...
the Epic of Gilgamesh was written long before the book of Genesis was written...

I am sure it came out pear shaped like that, out of being just a little bit overexcited and from a sheer oversight

OkCornel:

Just stick to the simplicity that He exists... but if you want to play religion...then you'll end up confused as many out there...

And limit my replies to me alone...don't bring ifeness or anyone else into the picture...
The tetragrammaton YHWH or Yahweh, serves its purpose and so is enough name, for God, to give out
I think can guess why God didnt tell Jacob and Moses, what His real name is

Gayjesus:

But yet this god is portrayed as a loving god and Satan the bad one?
Does it make sense to you?
It makes sense die to me

Gayjesus:
Another one is the claim of hardening the mind of Pharoah shows this god is a manipulator
God hardening the mind of Pharoah, makes sense squared die to me
Anyway, butterflylion left you off the hook and saved your bacon for you on this "God hardening the mind of Pharoah" one
Follow butterflylion's sign post, if you are interested in "God hardening the mind of Pharoah" things and holler me from there

Gayjesus:
and yet the Christians still see him as holy?
I don’t think so.
I can bet my bottom dollar, that your understanding of "holy" is flawed
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
butterflylion:

If it was pointless to you then you shouldn't have written the lengthy response to the OP which you did earlier.

You bring all you have and let's see if it's worth the OPs reply. Otherwise you can get out of the kitchen since its too hot for you after all you already said you were leaving before.

So you read what I already wrote Which you couldn’t reply to and you want more ? Seems you are chatting with lots of accounts here. I will discuss Anunaki with those who already have a knowledge of it. Besides you can always read about Anunaki online, get a copy of Enuma Elish and read for yourself, that shouldn’t be a problem I hope.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

So you read what I already wrote Which you couldn’t reply to and you want more ? Seems you are chatting with lots of accounts here. I will discuss Anunaki with those who already have a knowledge of it. Besides you can always read about Anunaki online, get a copy of Enuma Elish and read for yourself, that shouldn’t be a problem I hope.

Are those ALL YOU KNOW about anun? If they are then you have said nothing. Thanks and I am only chatting with this account.

You who have read this Enuma Elish what has it done to you or for you? No need to answer this so the thread would not be derailed.

Simply do what you were asked and if you cannot then thanks for the time.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
butterflylion:

Are those ALL YOU KNOW about anun? If they are then you have said nothing. Thanks and I am only chatting with this account.

You who have read this Enuma Elish what has it done to you or for you? No need to answer this so the thread would not be derailed.

Simply do what you were asked and if you cannot then thanks for the time.

Ignorance and knowledge conflict don’t you think. Why will I want to talk about about Anunaki with you anyway. I only gave my reply to the op. You guys just enjoy meaningless arguments. I don’t have time sorry

6 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Where are they all now?
Where is Enki now?

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons
God has all the time in the world
and so isnt fazed or bothered that something has got a head start

Do you know how long it took God to legally come down to earth as a bonafide human being?
Yeah 4000 years

As before mentioned with the earlier reference to Exodus 33:17-23, it was as if, Moses was watching a rewound video tape

I'll like you to rewind your memory to Genesis Chapter 1, and tell, how many goodness (i.e. how many "... it was good"wink in there

When God said to Moses:
"I will cause all My goodness to pass in front of you,
and I will proclaim the name Yahweh before you.
I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
"

It was God, telling Moses about goodness #1, and checkmarking it with putting a tick mark, with, I AM, as in, its Me, who did it
goodness #1 up to goodness #7, and checkmarking each with putting tick marks with, I AM, as in, its Me again, who did those

God, showed Moses, with those series of flashbacks in Exodus 33:17-23, how He went about and did His creation

I am sure it came out pear shaped like that, out of being just a little bit overexcited and from a sheer oversight

The tetragrammaton YHWH or Yahweh, serves its purpose and so is enough name, for God, to give out
I think can guess why God didnt tell Jacob and Moses, what His real name is

It makes sense die to me

God hardening the mind of Pharoah, makes sense squared die to me
Anyway, butterflylion left you off the hook and saved your bacon for you on this "God hardening the mind of Pharoah" one
Follow butterflylion's sign post, if you are interested in "God hardening the mind of Pharoah" things and holler me from there

I can bet my bottom dollar, that your understanding of "holy" is flawed

What is the point of this thread if you guys feel you already know it all. To learn you need to be empty.

No wonder billionaire did not bother commenting

Asking where is Enki now, where is your god now too undecided

3 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gayjesus:

What is the point of this thread if you guys feel you already know it all. To learn you need to be empty.

Asking where is Enki now, where is your god now too undecided

Look in the mirror
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

I think you are saying this because you see Moses who wrote the Genesis account as the one who created the universe, because if not, you won't begin comparing the Epic of Gilgamesh with Genesis.

How many generations spanned from Abraham to Moses? Yet Abraham had lived in Ur of mesopotamia for 75yrs with his other family members before living for Canaan where his own family tree began down to Moses.

Bros, come up.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

Let's not walk with names, let's work with their M.Os.

Again, i say, present the attributes of Anu let me present that of YHWH let's compare and contrast.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gayjesus:

Which book wrote about the death of Moses ? Who wrote that part of the story, Moses ?
I thought you were going to tell me(?)
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

I doesn't work that way. I wasn't the one who claimed these entities are the same, you did. So, you go first.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Moses is a bible character and you are not sure he existed either. Stop talking as if you know the bible. These are stories that happened thousands of years ago.

I’m not going to argue what I know with you okay ? Genesis is about Genetics and the story of the Anunaki and various ways they manipulate their slaves until this day. I referred you to The Enuma Elish to read more that’s all, and also for you not to be a man of one book. Genesis or the bible is to reduce the Anunaki to a one god which is pure mind manipulation. This is a discussion I will rather have with enlightened folks, not for arguments

If you think I’m chatting shitt then that’s fine. I have nothing to gain trying to tell you Anunaki/ Yahweh are nothing but reptilians. If you continue to worship Yahweh or Jesus that’s on you.

The worship of the Anunaki are in various forms, look up the dollar bill and see for yourself. Reptilian gods worship all over the place.

Knowledge comes by you finding it out yourself. [/quote]
That is why you the enlightened one is here to enlighten us the non-enlightened.

You are just here and there. What you are talking abouy is far from the Op. Can you face the Op?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gayjesus:
What is the point of this thread if you guys feel you already know it all.
That's a cop out question

Gayjesus:
To learn you need to be empty
Have you found anyone on this thread say him/her are full?
Have you read anyone say him/her are full?

Gayjesus:
Speak for yourself
Every man/woman for him/herself

Gayjesus:
Asking where is Enki now
It's a fair question.
Or isn't it?

Gayjesus:
where is your god now too undecided
God, whom you, whether you acknowledge Him or not, is right now, holding things down.
It's down to His authority, His influence, His power, His intelligence, His knowledge, that you're still breathing and alive on this side of eternity and not given up as toast

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
OkCornel:

If i follow you, i'll end confused worahipping a demon masquerading as Jehovah. They are not known by their names, but by their acts, but you have over looked that.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
That's a cop out question

Have you found anyone on this thread say him/her are full?
Have you read anyone say him/her are full?

Speak for yourself
Every man/woman for him/herself

It's a fair question.
Or isn't it?

God, whom you, whether you acknowledge Him or not, is right now, holding things down.
It's down to His authority, His influence, His power, His intelligence, His knowledge, that you're still breathing and alive on this side of eternity and not given up as toast

A god you have no personal knowledge of. Where is the god today ?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

I doesn't work that way. I wasn't the one who claimed these entities are the same, you did. So, you go first.

Chill with your god, Yahweh/ Annunaki god. I don’t have time for meaningless debate
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gayjesus:
A god you have no personal knowledge of
You would say so, won't you?

Gayjesus:
Where is the god today ?
I've already told you where

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifenes:

I am not about who Anu is, you brought that up, so pls present his attributes. I never even mention Anu.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

I am not about who Anu is, you brought that up, so pls present his attributes. I never even mention Anu.

Read the Enuma Elish, it is the oldest creation account. Read for yourself if you want to know. Google it. I was going to say a lot about it until one of you made a nasty comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

If i follow you, i'll end confused worahipping a demon masquerading as Jehovah. They are not known by their names, but by their acts, but you have over looked that.

Then you do not have the Spirit of God/Truth working in you...

This is what happens when you see God through the eyes of religion...

If you truly have the Spirit of God in you, then you won't be typing this fear of worshipping a Demon in the place of God...

Can you ask God for bread and get stone in return? Why do people fear the deceit of darkness over the power of TRUTH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.