Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47889 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:
Pls read the Op sir, it says present your points here not direct anyone to read a book?

You have read Enuma Elish, what does it say concerning my query?

Remember my quest is to know which came first,
1. The creation of the Universe according to Epic of Gilgamesh
OR
2. The Genesis account according to Moses?

PRESENT YOUR POINTS why do believe what you believe.

Pls no link.
And NO derailing of the thread.

budaatum:
And yet, you refused to acknowledge the very first point of contention in you post, which is whether Moses wrote Genesis in the first place!

The second is to ask why one believes what one believes. By that statement alone, you are emotionally setting up a comparison between "religious beliefs" and "what one knows". There is after all, verifiable evidence

But there you are saying "no links", without realising perhaps that you mean "no evidence please".
But that's no surprise, since you asked for "what you believe" to begin with
"No links" actually means no sign-posting only.
As in, make your points and then if necessary, augment it with whatever reference links you may have

Or drop your link,
but better make sure you show the lots of meat, you've carved off this bone, you've first dangled out for all to see.

No lazy and cutting corners manoeuvres posting

Emmanystone:
I can safely assure you that we have one on NL who worships or holds the Enuma Elish as the book of their god
Who is the one?
Let the one come into the open, to directly and publicly admit the worship OF Enuma Elish here
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Please clear the air on what you mean by the below then.
I've got it here reproduced verbatim, exactly just as you wrote it:
"To you others who have something to share, please go on.
There are some of us sitting silently at the back ignoring the chaff and learning from you
"
They don't have to "believe" to "know" about a thing!
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
budaatum:
They don't have to "believe" to "know" about a thing!
True, true, true that, true that one.
I don't believe in centaurs,
but I sure do know, about that half-man half-horse beast of a thing

So you are the eminent one, who worships Enuma Elish then?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

My dear, you asked for extrabiblical sources of mine which I gave you some...

You have misunderstood my point of view on countless occassions...I don't see the point telling you something which you'll later blindly accuse me of worshipping a demon...
I didn't ask you because i need them for anything. You said the Bible does not hold the whole truth hence you rely on other sources, then i asked which were the sources, you threw wilidepia at me.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

And who told you which book is better than which? Let me even ask you something...which Bible were the Apostles reading when they were doing the things they did as inspired of God? was it the Torah or what?

My point is, you cannot limit God into a book... start with the Bible and don't be scared into going beyond that...
Wow, this here is a Christian indeed. Start with the Bible and don't be afraid to go beyond the Bible? Are you for real?

Are you sure you are a Christian? So you have other sources to know the mind of God?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

Next time, please do a google search so you don't rush into hasty conclusions...

A short caption of the book below;

In this riveting book, the author explores the history of the "Elohim," the titans or giants birthed through the union of fallen angels with human women (as recorded in Genesis), and the "bull spirit" behind them. Using both the Bible and many other ancient writings, the author carefully outlines evidence that these beings existed and explains the agenda behind their cruel reign upon the earth-- to corrupt Adam's race through whom the Savior was promised to come and to offer alternative "heroes" to save humanity. The book explores how this agenda and the gods associated with it affected biblical history-- with a look also at present and end-times implications.
So these your Elohims according to this author are YHWH?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

Alright then, so what led you into saying those things you mentioned earlier? your thinking?

What led me to saying that is what you say. Reading what you post gets me into your mind. I get to know how think through what you post here. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
So nobody has been able to post anything about that epic of the Gil story and they are still dropping sign posts?

Even that Ife guy on his own thread seems to have gone awol from the gym he said he was going to. Hmmm

Why so much anticlimaxes today? undecided angry
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

I didn't ask you because i need them for anything. You said the Bible does not hold the whole truth hence you rely on other sources, then i asked which were the sources, you threw wilidepia at me.

I didn't refer you to the Book of Enoch and Jasher abi?

What exactly in Wikipedia did I throw at you as an extrabiblical reference?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

So these your Elohims according to this author are YHWH?

Nope...

This means you never understood what I have been posting all the while...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

What led me to saying that is what you say. Reading what you post gets me into your mind. I get to know how think through what you post here. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Reading what I post and misunderstanding them leads you to a faulty conclusion...

I have some questions for you...

Since you have concluded Anu is a Demon... does the Bible tell you Demons have daughters who are also worshipped as godesses?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

Read up the post I made on the summary of the book... you'll see who the author referred to as the Elohim...the fallen angels who deceitfully took on the title of God to establish ancient religions around the world and corrupting the TRUTH and knowledge of the one True God...
I have read it and what the Bible calls the Fallen Angels is Nephilims not the Elohim. Elohim is a Hebrew word that denotes “God” or “god.” It is one of the most common names for God in the Old Testament, starting in the very first verse: “In the beginning [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). The name Elohim occurs over 2,500 times in the Tanakh.

The basic meaning behind the name Elohim is one of strength or power of effect. Elohim is the infinite, all-powerful God who shows by His works that He is the creator, sustainer, and supreme judge of the world. “Bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure—you, the righteous [Elohim] who probes minds and hearts” (Psalm 7:9).

Sometimes the word Elohim is shortened to El and used as part of a longer name. El Shaddai, for example, means “God Almighty” (Genesis 49:24); El Elyon means “God Most High”

Except you who shd know better agrees with a conspiracy theorist to call YHWH/Elohim a fallen Angel.

It is well.
OkCornel:

A part of the book of Enoch (the book of the watchers) was written by Enoch (the great grand father of Noah) himself...
Jude v 14-15 made direct reference to the book of Enoch
You know eh, what makes me laugh is, you think i have not read these books, so you feel referring me to them helps me. I have read them sir. I have a PDF copy of the book of Enoch long before now.

My question for you is. Do you remember that Moses wrote the Genesis account that Enoch appeared inside? When did Enoch write his own book and kept it then Moses came along later to write Genesis?

Was Moses aware of this book that Enoch wrote long before he(Moses) was born?

Lolzzzzzzz.
OkCornel:

If I post some links here, you might shout...so no need for that...
No pointing to any links here. Post here what it says and connect it to my Op.
OkCornel:

You haven't told me the books the Apostles were reading in their own time... Don't limit yourself to a collection of 66 books as the only truth...
Oga aside from the Torah which book did you ever read that Jesus read? Wikipedia or the book of Enoch? Until they wrote Gospels and their epistles, they read the Torah.
OkCornel:

Have you bothered investigating the history of the Bible? Will you let the council of Nicaea determine what the truth is for you?
I don't take any Christian serious who bases the authenticity or validity of the Scriptures on the Council of Nicaea. No Spirit led believer falls back to that.

We dwell on the Spirit of the Word, not the letter thereof.

Does the Word in your heart work? Is it alive? Does the council of Nicaea have anything to do with the voice of the Word which changes the vilest of Criminals transforms hopeless destinies? Does the Word rely on the Council of Nicaea to heal the sick and raise the dead?

The who that i am today is based on the Word of God that i have stored up in my heart, it has nothing to do with what the Council Nicaea did.

When Carnal Christians wants to strawman, they look for irrelevance like the Council of Nicaea to hold unto.

By the way, how does that relate to my Op? You have really worked to derail this thread

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Reading what I post and misunderstanding them leads you to a faulty conclusion...

I have some questions for you...

Since you have concluded Anu is a Demon...

1) Does the Bible tell you Demons have daughters who are also worshipped as godesses?
2) If Anu is a Demon based on the fact that Ishtar is His daughter (a fairy tale I must add), what would you say about God who created Satan?

When you are charting into unfamiliar territory, don't be hasty to conclude...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

I have read it and what the Bible calls the Fallen Angels is Nephilims not the Elohim. Elohim is a Hebrew word that denotes “God” or “god.” It is one of the most common names for God in the Old Testament, starting in the very first verse: “In the beginning [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). The name Elohim occurs over 2,500 times in the Tanakh.

The basic meaning behind the name Elohim is one of strength or power of effect. Elohim is the infinite, all-powerful God who shows by His works that He is the creator, sustainer, and supreme judge of the world. “Bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure—you, the righteous [Elohim] who probes minds and hearts” (Psalm 7:9).

Sometimes the word Elohim is shortened to El and used as part of a longer name. El Shaddai, for example, means “God Almighty” (Genesis 49:24); El Elyon means “God Most High”

Except you who shd know better agrees with a conspiracy theorist to call YHWH/Elohim a fallen Angel.

It is well.

You know eh, what makes me laugh is, you think i have not read these books, so you feel referring me to them helps me. I have read them sir. I have a PDF copy of the book of Enoch long before now.

My question for you is. Do you remember that Moses wrote the Genesis account that Enoch appeared inside? When did Enoch write his own book and kept it then Moses came along later to write Genesis?

Lolzzzzzzz.

Oga aside from the Torah which book did you ever read that Jesus read? Wikipedia or the book of Enoch? Until they wrote Gospels and their epistles, they read the Torah.

I don't take any Christian serious who bases the authenticity or validity of the Scriptures on the Council of Nicaea. No Spirit led believer falls back to that.

Does the Word in your heart work? Is it alive? Does the council of Nicaea have anything to do with the voice of the Word which changes the vilest of Criminals transforms hopeless destinies? Does the Word rely on the Council of Nicaea to heal the sick and raise the dead?

The who that i am today is based on the Word of God that i have stored up in my heart, it has nothing to do with what the Council Nicaea did.

When Carnal Christians wants to strawman, they look for irrelevance like the Council of Nicaea to hold unto.

By the way, how does that relate to my Op? You have really worked to derail this thread

Elohim means gods or deity... Did you consider whether Elohim was an adopted word in Hebrew? same applies to Elion now translated as Elyon in Hebrew...

Have you also found out about the origin of the word "El" ?

You said the Apostles read the Torah alone... what about the Talmud and the Tanakh?

All these things you are typing here is because you have a Christian background... if you were born into a Muslim home...you'll be passionately defending Allah as the one true God...

So much for the confusion that comes with religion...

Please can you tell me God's religion?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

It is well.

Lolzzzzzzz.

The part of your quote I bolded is where I am having a problem with you...

Please mention where I said YHWH is a fallen angel...

I also told you about fallen angels who deceitfully took on the title of God to establish false religion around the world...and you now interpreted this to mean YHWH/Elohim are fallen angels... I bow for you ooo

The valid question you should be asking here is how the writings of Enoch survived the great deluge...and how come the book of Jude made reference to it...

Unless you are implying Jude made reference to a book that is not authentic...

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
budaatum:

Indeed Emmanystone, why are you behaving this way? What is the problem?
I'm behaving this way because i detest pretenders. This guy is here trying hard to make YHWH what he thinks He is, undermining what the scriptures tells us about Him.

He is here and there throwing strawman, i keep trying to bring him back to my Op, but he insists on sidestepping it.

I said no links, no referrals, but he insists on posting links and books that are not even connected to my Op but expects me to abandon my quest and follow him. No.

I have been on this forum watching people come up to say, they were strong deep Christians, but today, they have discovered that YHWH doesn't exist. When you try to take them down the lane for find out how much of YHWH they knew, they'd run off scream invectives.

Chatting with this guy has proven that althogh he talks about having the Spirit of Truth, he doesn't even know what that is. What i have read him say here shocks me owing to the fact that this guy has been here screaming Christianity. If someone like this falls off the wagon later, those who don't know will think he was indeed a believer.

How can a believer open his mouth to say the Bible does not hold enough Truth for a believer, and that a Child of God can depend on other sources to know the mind of God?

He actually told me to start with the Bible but not be afraid to go beyond the Bible for info on how to follow YHWH.

This guy just said YHWH is limited hence needs men to help Him with the work on earth.

This guy depends on Conspiracy theorists to be a Christian. Then when a time comes when crisis rises, when he calls on whom thought was Anu/YHWH/Eledomare/Shiva/Fallen Angel, but he ignores him, he will shout and say YHWH is fraud.

This is why am behaving like this. Am shocked.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

I'm behaving this way because i detest pretenders. This guy is here trying hard to make YHWH what he thinks He is, undermining what the scriptures tells us about Him.

He is here and there throwing strawman, i keep trying to bring him back to my Op, but he insists on sidestepping it.

I said no links, no referrals, but he insists on posting links and books that are not even connected to my Op but expects me to abandon my quest and follow him. No.

I have been on this forum watching people come up to say, they were strong deep Christians, but today, they have discovered that YHWH doesn't exist. When you try to take them down the lane for find out how much of YHWH they knew, they'd run off scream invectives.

Chatting with this guy has proven that althogh he talks about having the Spirit of Truth, he doesn't even know what that is. What i have read him say here shocks me owing to the fact that this guy has been here screaming Christianity. If someone like this falls off the wagon later, those who don't know will think he was indeed a believer.

How can a believer open his mouth to say the Bible does not hold enough Truth for a believer, and that a Child of God can depend on other sources to know the mind of God?

He actually told me to start with the Bible but not be afraid to go beyond the Bible for info on how to follow YHWH.

This guy just said YHWH is limited hence needs men to help Him with the work on earth.

This guy depends on Conspiracy theorists to be a Christian. Then when a time comes when crisis rises, when he calls on whom thought was Anu/YHWH/Eledomare/Shiva/Fallen Angel, but he ignores him, he will shout and say YHWH is fraud.

When you don't understand one's point of view...you end up even being more confused...

Where did I mention and conclude Anu, YHWH, Shiva and Fallen Angels are one and the same person?

Where did I mention YHWH is a fraud?

Are you sure you all is well?

Please can everyone following this thread ask Emmanystone where I mentioned all of these?

I don't believe in telling lies or being biased because I want to defend the Bible or ancient Jewish customs...

You blundered earlier on by mentioning the writer of the Epic of Gilgamesh copied from Moses...and after telling you the Epic of Gilgamesh predates the book of Genesis...you've gone haywire since then... Again I ask, what is the matter with you?

5 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
budaatum:

And yet, you refused to acknowledge the very first point of contention in you post, which is whether Moses wrote Genesis in the first place!
Sir, this thread is not for those who don't believe that Moses wrote Genesis. If they don't believe, then they have the right to stay off my thread. No be by force to comment here.

budaatum:

The second is to ask why one believes what one believes. By that statement alone, you are emotionally setting up a comparison between "religious beliefs" and "what one knows"
Wait, if you believe that Epic of Gilgamesh or the creation story there happened before that of Genesis, won't you have reasons why you believe that?
budaatum:

There is after all, verifiable evidence. But there you are saying "no links", without realising perhaps that you mean "no evidence please". But that's no surprise, since you asked for "what you believe" to begin with!
I said, if you have read the links, post your findings here, not the links. Not everyone can go into those links or have the time to read the books, so you who have read them, what do they say in connection to the Op.

The Op says present your points, what does that mean if not your evidences? Must i read your link before i see your evidence?

Yes, i asked for what you believe and why you believe thus.

budaatum:

I can safely assure you that we have one on NL who worships or holds the Enuma Elish as the book of their god.

Why then is that someone not here Enlightening us?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

You haven't even bothered to read the book I told you of...and you have swiftly concluded the author is a conspiracy theorist...

May God have mercy on your impatience...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

And how did you conclude I am a pretender?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

You haven't even bothered to read the book I told you of...and you have swiftly concluded the author is a conspiracy theorist...

May God have mercy on your impatience...
So you believe him that the Fallen Angels are not Nephilims but Elohim as opposed to the Bible? Okay, kontinu.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

So you believe him that the Fallen Angels are not Nephilims but Elohim as opposed to the Bible? Okay, kontinu.

Before the Hebrews adopted Elohim as one of the names of God...
Where did you think they got the name from?

I'll give you a clue...it's the Canaanites...

Doing some research won't kill you. I challenge you to counter me on this with your findings...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

When you don't understand one's point of view...you end up even being more confused...

Where did I mention and conclude Anu, YHWH, Shiva and Fallen Angels are one and the same person?

Where did I mention YHWH is a fraud?

Are you sure you all is well?

Please can everyone following this thread ask Emmanystone where I mentioned all of these?

I don't believe in telling lies or being biased because I want to defend the Bible or ancient Jewish customs...

You blundered earlier on by mentioning the writer of the Epic of Gilgamesh copied from Moses...and after telling you the Epic of Gilgamesh predates the book of Genesis...you've gone haywire since then... Again I ask, what is the matter with you?

Maybe you make points and forget.

From the beginning of this thread, you suggested,as a matter of fact, you insisted that YHWH manifested himself as Anu. You said If he decides to manifests himself to indians, He won't be called YHWH and since the Indians Worship Shiva, who will YHWH manifest Himself to them as if not Shiva?

You said Eledomare is YHWH. Then the blow came when you called Elohim a fallen Angel. You may think you are chatting with someone who can not connect the dots. Sorry, i follow you every step.

And i asked you if Moses created the Universe, you said no. If the Universe was created long before Moses was given the revelation, how can you put a date to Genesis?

The Epic of Gilgamesh was dated, but can you date Genesis?

If you had not tried by all means to derail this. thread, this would have been our discussion line.

Now, let me ask you this, can you date Genesis?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Wow, this here is a Christian indeed. Start with the Bible and don't be afraid to go beyond the Bible? Are you for real?

Are you sure you are a Christian? So you have other sources to know the mind of God?

I am not a Christian... I am a truthseeker...

I do not do religion... I live for the TRUTH...

Didn't the Bible mention that if all the acts of Jesus were recorded, the whole world cannot contain it?

If so, why are you limiting yourself to the Bible? Are you afraid you'll go astray? When the Holy Spirit is there to guide one into all truth?

Truly, I find this dissappointing...

Please mention to me where God called His children "Christians"...

It's not by bearing all these useless tags that makes you a child of God...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

The part of your quote I bolded is where I am having a problem with you...

Please mention where I said YHWH is a fallen angel...

I also told you about fallen angels who deceitfully took on the title of God to establish false religion around the world...and you now interpreted this to mean YHWH/Elohim are fallen angels... I bow for you ooo

The valid question you should be asking here is how the writings of Enoch survived the great deluge...and how come the book of Jude made reference to it...

Unless you are implying Jude made reference to a book that is not authentic...
Hahahahahahaha. This guy has short memories. You pisted me a book to read where you believed that what the author wrote is true. The author said Elohim was or were Fallen Angels, i posted to you points showing that Elohim is YHWH. If you believe what that author says, haven't you called YHWH Fallen Angel?

You have to answer me first how Enoch who Moses wrote about could have written his own book?

Before we go to Jude, tell me how Enoch whom Moses wrote about could have written a book.

Moses wrote about all if them, how come only Enoch wrote his own book?

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkCornel:

Elohim means gods or deity... Did you consider whether Elohim was an adopted word in Hebrew? same applies to Elion now translated as Elyon in Hebrew...

Have you also found out about the origin of the word "El" ?

You said the Apostles read the Torah alone... what about the Talmud and the Tanakh?

All these things you are typing here is because you have a Christian background... if you were born into a Muslim home...you'll be passionately defending Allah as the one true God...

So much for the confusion that comes with religion...

Please can you tell me God's religion?
It still doesn't occur to you that i know all this.

Very funny you.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Maybe you make points and forget.

From the beginning of this thread, you suggested,as a matter of fact, you insisted that YHWH manifested himself as Anu. You said If he decides to manifests himself to indians, He won't be called YHWH and since the Indians Worship Shiva, who will YHWH manifest Himself to them as if not Shiva?

You said Eledomare is YHWH. Then the blow came when you called Elohim a fallen Angel. You may think you are chatting with someone who can not connect the dots. Sorry, i follow you every step.

And i asked you if Moses created the Universe, you said no. If the Universe was created long before Moses was given the revelation, how can you put a date to Genesis?

The Epic of Gilgamesh was dated, but can you date Genesis?

If you had not tried by all means to derail this. thread, this would have been our discussion line.

Now, let me ask you this, can you date Genesis?

And going by the bolded...who will the fallen angels call themselves to be?

Inasmuch as the fallen angels were going about preaching a corrupt version of God and claiming to be God themselves...do you really think God abandoned all of man to focus on the Hebrews alone? How did Job find out about this one true God?

You shouldn't be asking me if I can date Genesis...unless you think Moses is not the author of Genesis...

Genesis was written by Moses...and the period in which Moses lived on earth was when the earliest version of it was written by him (or his scribes)
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

It still doesn't occur to you that i know all this.

Very funny you.

So if you knew all of this, why is the Elohim stuff causing you to raise alarm?

So you knew the Hebrews adopted Elohim and Elyon as names of God abi?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahaha. This guy has short memories. You pisted me a book to read where you believed that what the author wrote is true. The author said Elohim was or were Fallen Angels, i posted to you points showing that Elohim is YHWH. If you believe what that author says, haven't you called YHWH Fallen Angel?

You have to answer me first how Enoch who Moses wrote about could have written his own book?

Before we go to Jude, tell me how Enoch whom Moses wrote about could have written a book.

Moses wrote about all if them, how come only Enoch wrote his own book?

Oh my bad...are you insinuating Enoch could not write a book?

Anyways...Elohim was used initially used to refer to gods and deities before the Hebrews adopted it as a name for the one true God...

So tell me, what was the error of the author referring the fallen angels (deities and gods) as the Elohim? or you are the one mistaking the writer's reference of Elohim as same for that used for the one true God?

I thought you knew about the origin of the word Elohim...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by budaatum: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Sir, this thread is not for those who don't believe that Moses wrote Genesis. If they don't believe, then they have the right to stay off my thread. No be by force to comment here.
It is not your thread. You created it, but you don't get to determine who posts in it, or what they post in it!
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
budaatum:

It is not your thread. You created it, but you don't get to determine who posts in it, or what they post in it!

Tell that to seun who made nairaland rule number 1
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
1) Does the Bible tell you Demons have daughters who are also worshipped as godesses?
2) If Anu is a Demon based on the fact that Ishtar is His daughter (a fairy tale I must add), what would you say about God who created Satan?

When you are charting into unfamiliar territory, don't be hasty to conclude...

[/quote]

And this is coming from someone who claims to have the Holy Spirit in him o. Or i may have mistaken the 'Spirit of Truth to mean the Spirit of God

Sir, in other cultures demons can make their worshippers believe anything they are made to believe, but that's not the same with those who know YHWH. It's only when you stand in the light you can see clearly.

In the Hellenistic Religions which is the same with this Babylonians and Assyrian deities, gods are said to marry and have children. Ishtar for instance was married to Baal.

Without the Bible, you won't even know that Baal or Ishtar or Ashteroth were demon. You'd believe they what they claim to be, God.

Now, look at it like this, Athena is Zeus daughter, who is zeus? Can you say because Zeus is believed to be the supreme being in the Hellenistic religion, he is YHWH?

I asked you this before, did God create satan evil? Was he satan when he was created? I asked this before ypu dogded answering it. Who was Satan when he was created.

So because Lucifer rebelled and became Satan, YHWH is now evil?

I said it, we shall get there, we are close.
When you claim to have the Spirit of Truth, be sure to know which of the Spirits you are talking about, because it obvious you have no slightest idea who YHWH is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.