Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47893 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
orisa37:
Olodumare is the oldest of them all.
Olodumare, really, isnt in the thread's topic or subject matter of discussion yet
but since you're trying to pass on a point too,
like another moniker, earlier tried interjecting Olodumare into this "DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older?" thread
then please share with all, what to your understanding, the proper meaning of "Olodumare" is
and let's all see together, whether:

1/ Olodumare is older than YHWH and/or Enki
2/ Olodumare is younger than YHWH and/or Enki
3/ Olodumare is same age as YHWH and/or Enki
4/ Olodumare is same as Enki
5/ Olodumare is same as YHWH
6/ Olodumare is not same as YHWH and/or Enki
7/ Olodumare is everything that YHWH is
8/ Olodumare is everything that Enki is
9/ There are things Olodumare is, that Enki isnt
10/ There are things Olodumare is, that YHWH isnt

orisa37, please dont do like the earlier moniker did,
dont give just Olodumare signposts without a narrative properly explaining, giving understanding and insights to the meaning of "Olodumare"
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

You shouldn't have taken a stand as if you were a Christian from the start and made me think you were.

YES. The Word of God is our guide to live in this dark world. It is the light unto our path.

Jesus said we shd examine ourselves if we are in the Lord, it has to be done with the Word because it is a mirror.

Without the Word, how do you know the mind of God? How do you know what he wants you to do?

How do you how to serve Him?

You'd just serve Him the way others serve their gods thereby serving satan.

Satan wants worship, hence he wants you to undermine the laid down rules hence,work in disobedience to YHWH.

If that makes you happy why not? Call me whatever, I don't care. No compromise.

Lolzz, you do? Really? You who depends on wikipedia to know God knows tbe Bible abi? Good.

You began here like a believer, then you bloated out 'I'm not a Christian'. The next might be, 'I'm doubting my faith in God'

We have seen it happen here. I have a reason i raised this high. Is it so that if it happens, today will be remembered.

People who know nothing about claiming they were christians. Biko.

Anyone does not have the life Christ died to give will go to hellfire.

Not those who attend Church on sunday.

The bolded part of your quote...has nothing to do with whether I am a Christian by tag or not...

When I see the truth, I defend it. I don't believe any religion under Heaven has absolute monopoly of the TRUTH...

The truth I see in Christianity...I defend it till my last breath. Same goes for any other truthful thing I see in any other religion...

Jesus did not come to set up a religion and call His followers "Christians"... Jesus did not practice a religion to reach out to God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

It is for that reason we are told to check everything with the Word. Whatever is outside the Word, satan can present himself as God and be worshipped. The Word is a Lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Without it, you walk in darkness.

Satan can never twist the Word if you know it and depends on the Holy Spirit for guidance. He can only do that to those who wait for someone to tell them about the Word, or those who believe YHWH can be found outside of the Word. Lies.

You can have the word and yet be a Pharisee thinking you are obeying God... the Spirit of God is the source of the word which you have been talking about and that is what I am pointing to your attention.

Emmanystone:

Guy, lf you want us to talk about Tithing, create a thread for it. Not here. (I pay my tithe faithfully by the way.) E no concern you. Jesus is my High persist, i pay my tithe to him. You are not a Christian, you shd leave that to us Christians to handle. Thanks.

You still think I need to bear the tag "Christian" before you think I believe in Jesus? Do you view the works of Jesus as another religious movement that people need to bear that tag "Christian"?

Anyways... speaking of tithe, Acts 15 already explains a lot...

Emmanystone:

Sir, outside of the Word He has given, you can't know YHWH. Even with what He has given, there's so much you need to learn, what else do you need outside the Bible? You can only walk into error when you via outside of the Word

Does the Holy Spirit away from the Word? Do you know his responsibilities?

The Holy Spirit guides you into all truth. And I am telling you that all the truth in this world is can never be documented in one book. God is the source of all truth, and His Spirit will guide you into them... I can bet, if you read the books I read while growing up, you will doubt if Jesus ever existed... but how come do I still believe in Jesus? Guidance of the Holy Spirit has really helped in not just seeking the truth...but also exposing a lot of lies I have come across. If you are scared, limit yourself to the Bible...good for you...

Emmanystone:

Lolzzzzz.you have no idea what you are talking about. Has the Holy Spirit ever talked to you? Did He talk to you outside of the Word?

The Holy Spirit speaks the Word of God to you, that's why, without the knowledge of the Word, the Holy Spirit can not speak to you. The Master said, He (the Holy Spirit), shall put us to remembrance of the things He taught us. Where are the things Christ taught us? In the Word.

The Holy Spirit is the source of "God's word"...and again I repeat, God's word is not limited to 66 books...

Emmanystone:

If you see me remaining within the confines of the Word as fear, then that's because you are bent on walking in disobedience. I no dey fear satan o. Let me tell you. I know who i am by virtue of redemption.

It's not just fear...but also ignorance as well. When you are conditioned to believe one book holds all the truth in the world, then feel free to stay in your comfort zone... don't call others who are willing to seek out God as disobedient people for looking outside the Bible...

Emmanystone:

I deeply understand what it means to sit with Christ in heavenly places far above satan and his hordes. So if you think am afraid, then think again.

Even the Angels do not understand any other language than your Faith in the Word of God.

YES. If you intend to follow YHWH but determines to do so by following teachings outside the Bible, just know satan is unto you. If he can twist Scriptures to the unsuspecting Christians, what will he not do to those who goes outside the Word.

Anything Unscriptural is Satanic.

And what is your definition of Scriptures? The Bible?....or the words of the Holy Spirit...

Emmanystone:

Did you or did you not say the Epic Gil predates Genesis? Didn't you post their dates here? What was that? By posting those dates, you made a statement.

At this juncture, it is very clear you are the one assuming on my behalf that Moses copied from the Epic of Gigamesh...

Despite the fact that I posted boldly "it is none of my business whether Moses copied from it or not...I was not there when the book of Genesis was written"...

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
budaatum:

Me too agrees.

Below is the Fruits of the Spirit off a different tree. Some would claim it was fertilised different.

1. Love
2. Courage
3. Patience
4. Peacefulness
5. Magnanimity
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Selflessness
10. Self-control
11. Self sacrifice
12. Truthfulness
13. Righteousness
14. Justice
15. Mercy
16. Gracefulness
17. Humility
18. Empathy
19. Sympathy
20. Spiritual knowledge
21. Moral Values
22. Spiritual Wisdom
23. The fear of God
24. Faith or Believe or Hope

The of content is correct... All what is listed there is true and must be seen in someone that is truly possessed by Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkCornel:

It's in the Bible...and prophet Joel wrote it.

Peter preached about it on the day of Pentecost... unless you want to laugh at the very same Bible you read as well...

Go ahead...

God is not a God of the "Christians" alone...you need to get that clear...

I didn't ask you if it is in the Bible or Vedas, i asked if the Spirit is poured on those who do not believe in Christ and work according to his teachings.

God created all humans, but not all are his sons. 'To them who has His spirit, He has empowered them to be called the Sons of God.

There are Gods creation and there are the Sons of God.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkCornel:

Just stop this already... this thing is straightforward for God's sake...

The Epic of Gilgamesh was written before the book of Genesis was written... and I gave you the facts on when they were written...

Why are you shifting the goal post to when the Universe was created? what does it have to do with when these books were written?

By the way, both books talk about the garden of eden...

BY THE WAY, YOU ARE YET TO MENTION WHERE I STATED MOSES COPIED FROM THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH!
You haven't been following obviously. You don't set the perimeters in this thread, i do. I know what i had in mind before i created it. You don't tell me what questions to ask or not to ask, if you can't answer, then don't bother.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

I didn't ask you if it is in the Bible or Vedas, i asked if the Spirit is poured on those who do not believe in Christ and work according to his teachings.

God created all humans, but not all are his sons. 'To them who has His spirit, He has empowered them to be called the Sons of God.

There are Gods creation and there are the Sons of God.

The outpouring is on all flesh...

It is now your choice whether you yield to the Spirit of God to work in you...or you refuse it...

Note: this is my alternate moniker...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
You can have the word and yet be a Pharisee thinking you are obeying God... the Spirit of God is the source of the word which you have been talking about and that is what I am pointing to your attention.

You still think I need to bear the tag "Christian" before you think I believe in Jesus? Do you view the works of Jesus as another religious movement that people need to bear that tag "Christian"?

The Holy Spirit guides you into all truth. And I am telling you that all the truth in this world is can never be documented in one book. God is the source of all truth, and His Spirit will guide you into them... I can bet, if you read the books I read while growing up, you will doubt if Jesus ever existed... but how come do I still believe in Jesus? Guidance of the Holy Spirit has really helped in not just seeking the truth...but also exposing a lot of lies I have come across. If you are scared, limit yourself to the Bible...good for you...

The Holy Spirit is the source of "God's word"...and again I repeat, God's word is not limited to 66 books...

It's not just fear...but also ignorance as well. When you are conditioned to believe one book holds all the truth in the world, then feel free to stay in your comfort zone... don't call others who are willing to seek out God as disobedient people for looking outside the Bible...

And what is your definition of Scriptures? The Bible?....or the words of the Holy Spirit...

At this juncture, it is very clear you are the one assuming on my behalf that Moses copied from the Epic of Gigamesh...

Despite the fact that I posted boldly "it is none of my business whether Moses copied from it or not...I was not there when the book of Genesis was written"...

[/quote]
Am done with this continued
derailment. Face the Op or forget it.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkCornel:

The bolded part of your quote...has nothing to do with whether I am a Christian by tag or not...

When I see the truth, I defend it. I don't believe any religion under Heaven has absolute monopoly of the TRUTH...

The truth I see in Christianity...I defend it till my last breath. Same goes for any other truthful thing I see in any other religion...

Jesus did not come to set up a religion and call His followers "Christians"... Jesus did not practice a religion to reach out to God...

I don't really care who or what you are. That's is for you to concern yourself with. Am facing my Op now.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

You haven't been following obviously. You don't set the perimeters in this thread, i do. I know what i had in mind before i created it. You don't tell me what questions to ask or not to ask, if you can't answer, then don't bother.

You cannot get YHWH or Enki's age from Genesis or Epic of Gilgamesh...

Enki is a son to Anu...but does anyone know YHWH's father? I guess not... YHWH is uncreated and a son to no one...

Unless anyone else has a contrary opinion...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
budaatum:
Me too agrees
Below is the Fruits of the Spirit off a different tree. Some would claim it was fertilised different.
1. Love
2. Courage
3. Patience
4. Peacefulness
5. Magnanimity
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Selflessness
10. Self-control
11. Self sacrifice
12. Truthfulness
13. Righteousness
14. Justice
15. Mercy
16. Gracefulness
17. Humility
18. Empathy
19. Sympathy
20. Spiritual knowledge
21. Moral Values
22. Spiritual Wisdom
23. The fear of God
24. Faith or Believe or Hope

Whilst trying to seize a chance
to plug the thread you opened
you have conflated gifts with fruits.

bloodofthelamb:
The of content is correct...
All what is listed there is true and must be seen in someone that is truly possessed by Him.
Can some of budaatum's 24 be seen in someone not truly "possessed" by Him
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

I don't really care who or what you are. That's is for you concern yourself with. Am facing my Op now.

Now that I have replied your quote... You do not care...

Anyways, ride on...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

Am done with this continues derailment. Face the Op or forget it.

Oh great...it's now derailment since I've answered you...

Cool
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ScienceWatch: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

I'm sorry for any insult to Okcornel.
You are blessed in mighty ways by the spirit of the creator GOD, I knew that your wisdom will embrace an amazing co-worker in the kingdom.

Be mindful that OkCornel is using a very different strategy from you in this extremely dark and confused world to share the lofty truth hidden from most.
I understand the concerns you have because I had it too. OkCornel humbly and most respectfully allayed my concerns.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:
I don't really care who or what you are.
That's is for you concern yourself with.
Am facing my Op now.
You should ask whoever on this thread, that has said he/she isnt a christian
Do not take, just the feeble and ordinary response, that the tag "Christian" wasn't used by Jesus, the disciples or early believers
Emmanystone, reel in, and get back in here, whoever it is, on this thread that said so, to come explain himself/herself in details, why
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You should ask whoever on this thread, that has said he/she isnt a christian
Do not take, just the feeble and ordinary response, that the tag "Christian" wasn't used by Jesus, the disciples or early believers
Emmanystone, reel in, and get back in here, whoever it is, on this thread that said so, to come explain himself/herself in details, why
Am here sir.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Whilst trying to seize a chance
to plug the thread you opened
you have conflated gifts with fruits.

Can some of budaatum's 24 be seen in someone not truly "possessed" by Him

Yes. I said "yes" because someone who has not the holy Spirit of Jesus can fake to have those fruits and gift but not for too long.

"Soon the pretense will end, and the cat will be let out of the bag"
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmanystone:
Am here sir.
Get the ID whose moniker I wont mention to come say and explain in details why him/her isnt a christian
Dont let him/her off lightly, with feeble and ordinary responses, like the tag "Christian" wasn't used by Jesus, the disciples or early believers
Acts 15 ko, Acts 15 ni
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Cool
You have not answered any thing. I have to stop you from going any further with your tactics.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkaiCorne:

You cannot get YHWH or Enki's age from Genesis or Epic of Gilgamesh...

Enki is a son to Anu...but does anyone know YHWH's father? I guess not... YHWH is uncreated and a son to no one...

Unless anyone else has a contrary opinion...
Where did you see me mention the ages of these beings?

Na wao. You can derail.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Yes.
I said "yes" because someone who has not the holy Spirit of Jesus can fake to have those fruits and gift but not for too long.

"Soon the pretense will end, and the cat will be let out of the bag"
How long is not too long?
1 months, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 30 years, a lifetime?
Is it possible there is no pretense, but such have the genuine and real fruit and gifts
Bit of correction, though, we both know its fruit, singular and not fruits, plural
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkaiCorne:

It is now your choice whether you yield to the Spirit of God to work in you...or you refuse it...

Note: this is my alternate moniker...
Why then does some people have the Holy Spirit but some don't? I guess you don't kbow what All Flesh means.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkCornel:

So if you knew all of this, why is the Elohim stuff causing you to raise alarm?

So you knew the Hebrews adopted Elohim and Elyon as names of God abi?
I'm alarmed? You still can't it can you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YHWH is, this is my point
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Note:
this is my alternate moniker...
Aside cliche responses,
like the tag "Christian" wasn't used by Jesus, the disciples or early believers etcetera
Why, in an elaborate manner of writing, dont you subscribe to "I am a Christian by tag"?

What religion, to your understanding does God our Father accepts as pure and faultless?

Did Jesus or not, practice this religion?

Who is the tetragrammaton YHWH or Yahweh?
Leave me open-mouthed with your answer of who the tetragrammaton YHWH or Yahweh is
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkCornel:

God has been revealing Himself to man...and not just the Jews alone...

Just as how the fallen angels have been revealing themselves to be God as well...

Do you get it now?
I already know that, but you won't know when a fallen Angel is masquerading as YHWH because you don't know who He is. You think He can manisfest Himself as differrnt entities, which is a big lie of the devil.

The LORD HAS ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS REVEAL HIMSELF AS THE LORD TO WHOEVER HE CHOOSES TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO, JEW OR GENTILE.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ScienceWatch: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

The list of content is correct... All what is listed there is true and must be seen in someone that is truly possessed by Him.
Yes Sir, but always be alert, the swine see all those fruits in a person as weakness. That is why Jesus wisely warn us to be as sly as a Fox when engaging the swine.
It is a SIN to be humble in the presence of swine. Humility to the truth of Jesus gives maximum reward.

Have you seen the recent post where a creepy atheist made a shocking revelation to Butterfly1on ? Superhumanist said to Butterfly1on that atheism gives those that engage them COGNITIVE DISSONANCE which is a mental disease.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Cool
In what way have you answered my quesrions?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by orisa37: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
God is Almighty, The Maker of The "Covenant Act of The Ark of God". This Ark is A Bond of God for His Creation.
God is Olorun, Who lives in Godsphere and The Heavens and The Earth are His Foot-stool.
Almighty is Olodumare, the Omni capable of all Potencies.
Maker of Covenant Act or Ark means Olodumare. Convenant is "ODU", BOND OR AGREEMENT. Olodumare is Maker of Odu, Bond or Agreement for His Creations.
As Christ is The Character, Covenant Act or Ark of God for those who do The Will of God,
so ODU-DU-WA is The BOND OF CHARACTER OF OLORUN OLODUMARE FOR YORUBA RACE.
I don't speak Hebrew or Enri but I have just proved that God Almighty is Olorun Olodumare and that Jesus Christ is Oduduwa to Yoruba Race.
Oduduwa was not born. He was Godfactured a Nephilim and dropped in The Land of Love(Ile-Ife) to fulfil The Prophesy "that Olodumare so loved the Yoruba Race that He gave His Bond(ODUDUWA) that those who believe will have Eternal Life".
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by orisa37: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
God is Almighty, The Maker of The "Covenant Act of The Ark of God". This Ark is A Bond of God for His Creation.
God is Olorun, Who lives in Godsphere and The Heavens and The Earth are His Foot-stool.
Almighty is Olodumare, the Omni capable of all Potencies.
Maker of Covenant Act or Ark means Olodumare. Convenant is "ODU", BOND OR AGREEMENT. Olodumare is Maker of Odu, Bond or Agreement for His Creations.
As Christ is The Character, Covenant Act or Ark of God for those who do The Will of God,
so ODU-DU-WA is The BOND OF CHARACTER OF OLORUN OLODUMARE FOR YORUBA RACE.
I don't speak Hebrew or Enri but I have just proved that God Almighty is Olorun Olodumare and that Jesus Christ is Oduduwa to Yoruba Race.
Oduduwa was not born. He was Godfactured a Nephilim and dropped in The Land of Love(Ile-Ife) to fulfil The Prophesy "that Olodumare so loved the Yoruba Race that He gave His Bond(ODUDUWA) that those who believe will have Eternal Life".

From Orunto27
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
How long is not too long?
1 months, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 30 years, a lifetime?
Is it possible there is no pretense, but such have the genuine and real fruit and gifts
Bit of correction, though, we both know its fruit, singular and not fruits, plural

Yeah, thanks for the correction. I meant fruit of the Spirit and not fruits.

Is it possible for a bad tree to "produce" a good fruit? Possibly, I don't know how long, but all I know that a "leopard" cannot hid his spots forever.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by MuttleyLaff: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Yeah, thanks for the correction. I meant fruit of the Spirit and not fruits.

Is it possible for a bad tree to "produce" a good fruit?
Possibly, I don't know how long, but all I know that a "leopard" cannot hid his spots forever.
Please I am not trying to be pedantic nor have an argument
I havent yet come across a bad tree "produce" a good fruit
but I have seen a tree, not necessarily a bad tree, equally "produce" good fruit and bad fruit
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by butterflylion: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
OkCornel:

I am a believer in the TRUTH...I just don't want to be tagged a Christian...

Explain this please and what is truth? Plus the word Christian simply means LIKE CHRIST and not a religion. If you say you do not want to be like Christ then who are you like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.