Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (47814 Views)

Can Someone Be Jewish And Atheist In The Meantime ? / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / God Almighty Is Beyond Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Enki, Olorun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=OkCornel post=66092169

But can you explain how the DNA of a human being has no chromosome traceable to an earthly father

[/quote]

Please could you explain what you mean here. I was under the impression that half our chromosomes are from the father and half are from the mother.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
PastorAIO:

Please could you explain what you mean here. I was under the impression that half our chromosomes are from the father and half are from the mother.

I was referring to the DNA tested in that NatGeo documentary.

Of course, the typical human has 46 chromosomes with 23 traceable to either parents.

However, in that documentary...the DNA test on the burial cloth (of Jesus) shows that 23 (x) chromosomes were only traceable to an earthly mother...what happened to the other 23(y) chromosomes from the father?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 2:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Emmanystone:
Ifenes, you keep contradicting yourself.

By all means, you'd wish YHWH wasn't God, but sorry, He is and you are confused.

See how hollow this guy has exposed you to be.

You are only looking for what to hold onto.

Okay Yahweh is your god and good luck with that. How does that affect me ?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by orisa37: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Google for your Answer.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2018
ifenes:

Okay Yahweh is your god and good luck with that. How does that affect me ?
It will when you breath your last on earth.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2018
Emmanystone:

It will when you breath your last on earth.

Wow so you really think Yahweh is a god ? Wow! It’s your right to believe that tho. I will be honest with you.... that’s a salve mentality,even the Jewish rabi thinks your kind are monkeys, how sad to think someone else is your god. Good luck. At least I contributed my opinion to your thread. A man of one book. I showed this thread to my friend and they laughed at how you guys are religious. I will unfollow this thread now. Peace

2 Likes

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2018
ifenes:

Wow so you really think Yahweh is a god ? Wow! It’s your right to believe that tho. I will be honest with you.... that’s a salve mentality,even the Jewish rabi thinks your kind are monkeys, how sad to think someone else is your god. Good luck. At least I contributed my opinion to your thread. A man of one book. I showed this thread to my friend and they laughed at how you guys are religious. I will unfollow this thread now. Peace
I wish very much that you had made sense in this post. But, sorry, no sense whatsoever.

If having YHWH as my Lord makes me a slave, then by all means i am a slave. You on the other hand, are very confused and dead. Even the Anannuki you believe in you can not defend.

Abeg unfollow the thread, and tell your friends to laugh more.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by ifenes(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2018
Emmanystone:

I wish very much that you had made sense in this post. But, sorry, no sense whatsoever.

If having YHWH as my Lord makes me a slave, then by all means i am a slave. You on the other hand, are very confused and dead. Even the Anannuki you believe in you can not defend.

Abeg unfollow the thread, and tell your friends to laugh more.

Yes the Jewish ones especially who think you are a monkey. Now run to church and pay the Jewish Anunaki god his money grin. You noticed I didn’t reply your questions. I knew it will be no point and you have just proved me right.

So you see why other races have no problem calling you a slave race. You make yourself seem like one.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
ifenes:

Yes the Jewish ones especially who think you are a monkey. Now run to church and pay the Jewish Anunaki god his money grin. You noticed I didn’t reply your questions. I knew it will be no point and you have just proved me right.

So you see why other races have no problem calling you a slave race. You make yourself seem like one.
YHWH thinks i'm a Monkey? Hahahahahaha. You are still here calling YHWH Anunnaki. Okcornel cornered you squarely you almost deactivated your moniker. Why couldn't you man up and prove to him how the God of Jews is Anu?

If you had tried replying my question, you would ve stringed up yourself in robes. As a matter of fact, you could not answer one single question put to you in this thread. Your backside has been exposed in this thread.

For years, you've been in Nairaland acting like you know something, now it's been proven that even the Enuma Elish you go about propagating, you don't really know.
When questions are put to you from it, you scam off, shouting bias.

Ifenes go sidon abeg.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by PastorAIO: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
The way people shout on nl is so funny. Celebrating when there's no celebration, triumphant where there is no triumph, jubilating when there's no jubilee.
It's funny.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Emmanystone:

YHWH thinks i'm a Monkey? Hahahahahaha. You are still here calling YHWH Anunnaki. Okcornel cornered you squarely you almost deactivated your moniker. Why couldn't you man up and prove to him how the God of Jews is Anu?

If you had tried replying my question, you would ve stringed up yourself in robes. As a matter of fact, you could not answer one single question put to you in this thread. Your backside has been exposed in this thread.

For years, you've been in Nairaland acting like you know something, now it's been proven that even the Enuma Elish you go about propagating, you don't really know.
When questions are put to you from it, you scam off, shouting bias.

Ifenes go sidon abeg.

Where exactly did he corner him. I have gone through their discussions and I think okcornel didn’t make sense at all. Personally I think the bible borrowed from other books but I don’t know much about the Anunnaki or some sky monsters. But how could anyone accept mary could have a baby without mating ? It looks like you are the one bias here. I will advice you let those who know teach you rather than make fun. Don’t you think a virgin birth sounds funny too ? I still think the god of the bible is flesh and blood and many secret one does not know about the Jewish religion.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
At the end of the day the truth did not matter to the Christians. You invited someone to comment on your thread and all you ended up doing is mocking them without understanding the discussion. Do you think the bible was written first, you clearly don’t want to learn from those with knowledge

Google Zachariah Stitchins and learn more about the Anunaki. Maybe you will believe the white man.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:

Where exactly did he corner him. I have gone through their discussions and I think okcornel didn’t make sense at all. Personally I think the bible borrowed from other books but[b] I don’t know much about the Anunnaki or some sky monsters[/b]. But how could anyone accept mary could have a baby without mating ? It looks like you are the one bias here. I will advice you let those who know teach you rather than make fun. Don’t you think a virgin birth sounds funny too ? I still think the god of the bible is flesh and blood and many secret one does not know about the Jewish religion.

1) You went through my conversations with ifenes, yet you think I didn't make sense at all? Please tell us how?

2) You don't know much about the Annunaki story, but it makes more sense than the Bible abi? Please tell us how?

3) You are right, I have also pondered on this question on how Mary could have a baby without mating...but please examine this DNA test done on the burial cloth of Jesus (by National Geographic channel), then explain to us how it is possible for a man to have 23 (x) Chromosomes traceable to the mother and no chromosomes traceable to an earthly father...then you can connect the dots from there...

The Blood of Christ

Trace the blood stained Shroud of Oviedo to Israel in a quest to determine whether it holds Christ's DNA, and in a most chilling discovery, finds that it contains no evidence of a father's DNA.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/videos/the-blood-of-christ/

GayJesus... examine the persuasive evidence based on the DNA test performed in the link above (a 20-25 minutes documentary) before concluding;

I'll be expecting the usual excuses of anyone who wants to live in denial such as;

(a) Anyone can make a video
(b) It's a waste of precious time
(c) It's a conspiracy theory....
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:
At the end of the day the truth did not matter to the Christians. You invited someone to comment on your thread and all you ended up doing is mocking them without understanding the discussion. Do you think the bible was written first, you clearly don’t want to learn from those with knowledge

Google Zachariah Stitchins and learn more about the Anunaki. Maybe you will believe the white man.

Please check my comments on this thread...I never mocked ifenes...

Anyone is free to choose whatever he/she wants to believe in... that's why we all have the precious gift of choice...

I categorically told ifenes that I am not going to ridicule him for believing the Annunaki tales despite having no evidence from NASA or any other reputable astronomer on the sighting of planet Nibiru...even with all the telescopes invented so far

I have read Zachariah Stitchin's work... and y'all should wake me up when NASA or any other reputable astronomer discovers this planet Nibiru...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 1:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Question of the Day:

Between the book of Enoch and the Epic of Gilgamesh...

Which one was written first?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:

Where exactly did he corner him. I have gone through their discussions and I think okcornel didn’t make sense at all. Personally I think the bible borrowed from other books but I don’t know much about the Anunnaki or some sky monsters. But how could anyone accept mary could have a baby without mating ? It looks like you are the one bias here. I will advice you let those who know teach you rather than make fun. Don’t you think a virgin birth sounds funny too ? I still think the god of the bible is flesh and blood and many secret one does not know about the Jewish religion.
Sir, do you want to discuss Mary and her virgin birth? Pls open a thread and mention me, I promise to make out time to open you up to mysteries. Wait, you don't believe mysteries only magic/mystics.

This thread here is to ascertain which Creation account came first, whether the Epic of Gilgamesh or the Genesis account

The reason i opened this thread is, the likes of ifenes are all over this forum juggling thoughts about this without really settling down to tell us how.

Well, you said you don't know much about Enuma Elish, i would have asked you some questions ifenes dodged.

You said you personally believe that the Bible was copied from other sources, like which and which pls?

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:

At the end of the day the truth did not matter to the Christians.
What is truth? We wld ve known the truth if ifenes had answered the questions i and Okcornel asked him, but he ran off unfollowing the thread.

He said at one point that Anu is YHWH tje creator of the Bible, later he said the Anunnaki visited earth from planet Nibiru or some place. If Anu created the earth, will he be visiting his own earth? If i am said to visit your house because there's something that interests me in your house, can i be said to own your house?

Ifenes' statement clearly suggested that Anu and those other gods were invaders upon earth (Aliens)

OkCornel asked him if the NASA had ever sighted Planet Nibiru, he said NASA (which is primarily antiGod) will hide the fact if they had. He was asked what he thought NASA will gain from hiding their discovery when their primary purpose is to find another planet with life other than earth? He could not answer that.

Gayjesus:

You invited someone to comment on your thread and all you ended up doing is mocking them without understanding the discussion.
I invited ifenes to this thread because he has been in the forefront of proponents of 'Moses copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh', so i needed him to answer the questions put to him here, by that we can conclude one way or the other, but he failed woefully.
Gayjesus:

Do you think the bible was written first, you clearly don’t want to learn from those with knowledge
Do you think you have knowledge? And, do you think or believe that the Universe was created when the Bible was wrtten?. I will really like to have this discussion with you if you'll not run away like ifenes.

Gayjesus:

I want to believe you have goggled him and believe what he wrote abi? The rule in this thread is, 'No referrals', if you have read a link, you believe you read, post your points here.

So, can you now post what you garnered from Stitchins and also answer the questions put to ifenes by OkCornel?

Do you believe Stitchins because he is white or because what he wrote makes perfect sense?

@OkCornel, pls repost those questions to Gaysatan, only demons can call Jesus gay.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2018
OkCornel:

1) You went through my conversations with ifenes, yet you think I didn't make sense at all? Please tell us how?

2) You don't know much about the Annunaki story, but it makes more sense than the Bible abi? Please tell us how?

3) You are right, I have also pondered on this question on how Mary could have a baby without mating...but please examine this DNA test done on the burial cloth of Jesus (by National Geographic channel), then explain to us how it is possible for a man to have 23 (x) Chromosomes traceable to the mother and no chromosomes traceable to an earthly father...then you can connect the dots from there...

The Blood of Christ

Trace the blood stained Shroud of Oviedo to Israel in a quest to determine whether it holds Christ's DNA, and in a most chilling discovery, finds that it contains no evidence of a father's DNA.

GayJesus... examine the persuasive evidence based on the DNA test performed in the link above (a 20-25 minutes documentary) before concluding;

I'll be expecting the usual excuses of anyone who wants to live in denial such as;

You don pursue that guy like you did ifenes. Pls take it easy on them.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
OkCornel:

Please check my comments on this thread...I never mocked ifenes...

Anyone is free to choose whatever he/she wants to believe in... that's why we all have the precious gift of choice...

I categorically told ifenes that I am not going to ridicule him for believing the Annunaki tales despite having no evidence from NASA or any other reputable astronomer on the sighting of planet Nibiru...even with all the telescopes invented so far

I have read Zachariah Stitchin's work... and y'all should wake me up when NASA or any other reputable astronomer discovers this planet Nibiru...

Good thing is, NASA's primary purpose is to sight such a planet. They want to prove God wrong by all means. NASA wanrs to explain and validate Aliens by all.means.

They believe if they sight a planet with life, they can use that as an excuse to unleash their demons who are fallen Angels on earth. They want to have a reason to allow demons to take up flesh and live and abide on earth with humans.

Ifenes is one of such persons who can not wait to see Aliens/demons/fallen Angels walking on earth.

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2018
OkCornel:
Question of the Day:

Between the book of Enoch and the Epic of Gilgamesh...

Which one was written first?
Epic of Gilgamesh was written first before the Bible.

BUT,

WAS THE UNIVERSE CREATED WHEN THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN, shd be the question of the day.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Emmanystone:

Epic of Gilgamesh was written first before the Bible.

BUT,

WAS THE UNIVERSE CREATED WHEN THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN, shd be the question of the day.

Of course not... The Universe cannot be created when the Bible was written na...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Emmanystone:

What is truth? We wld ve known the truth if ifenes had answered the questions i and Okcornel asked him, but he ran off unfollowing the thread.

He said at one point that Anu is YHWH tje creator of the Bible, later he said the Anunnaki visited earth from planet Nibiru or some place. If Anu created the earth, will he be visiting his own earth? If i am said to visit your house because there's something that interests me in your house, can i be said to own your house?

Ifenes' statement clearly suggested that Anu and those other gods were invaders upon earth (Aliens)

OkCornel asked him if the NASA had ever sighted Planet Nibiru, he said NASA (which is primarily antiGod) will hide the fact if they had. He was asked what he thought NASA will gain from hiding their discovery when their primary purpose is to find another planet with life other than earth? He could not answer that.

I invited ifenes to this thread because he has been in the forefront of proponents of 'Moses copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh', so i needed him to answer the questions put to him here, by that we can conclude one way or the other, but he failed woefully.

Do you think you have knowledge? And, do you think or believe that the Universe was created when the Bible was wrtten?. I will really like to have this discussion with you if you'll not run away like ifenes.

I want to believe you have goggled him and believe what he wrote abi? The rule in this thread is, 'No referrals', if you have read a link, you believe you read, post your points here.

So, can you now post what you garnered from Stitchins and also answer the questions put to ifenes by OkCornel?

Do you believe Stitchins because he is white or because what he wrote makes perfect sense?

@OkCornel, pls repost those questions to Gaysatan, only demons can call Jesus gay.

Has NASA found hell fire and heaven ?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
You called me a demon for my username. Wasn’t Jesus gay ? A man with no woman but lots of men, even called John his beloved is obviously gay. I am gag just like Jesus. It seems you don’t know your master was homosexual
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:

Of course not...

But a lot of people (myself included) who died or had near death experiences and came back to life have tales of heaven and hell to discuss...

And trust me, you don't want to witness the horrors of hell before believing...I wish I had a personal experience of heaven but unfortunately I wasn't going towards that direction if I had died 11 years ago...

Check out Akiane Kramarik (a gifted child painter)...she has a better story of heaven she told the world...and painted the face of Jesus alongside the glories of Heaven..

Even people who walked closely with God have and are being translated to heaven even while they are alive...

BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY EVIDENCE FOR THE EXISTENCE OF PLANET NIBIRU...from NASA or from anyone who returned from the dead

Or do you have any evidence for planet Nibiru?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by OkCornel(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:
You called me a demon for my username. Wasn’t Jesus gay ? A man with no woman but lots of men, even called John his beloved is obviously gay. I am gag just like Jesus. It seems you don’t know your master was homosexual

So when a man is beloved by Jesus...it automatically makes Jesus gay abi? na wa for this logic ooo

So going by this your logic...since Jesus loved little children ...He was also a paedophile abi undecided
Or since he loved Mary whom he casted demons out of...He was an adulterer too abi? cheesy
Please show us where Jesus slept with John "the beloved" na...
So lemme guess, a man cannot be celibate abi? Have you heard of the Jewish sect called ESSENES... they never married...
John the Baptist never married...no problem... BUT Jesus never married...so He's now gay abi?

Oga park well abeg...
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:

Is it possible for you to maintain a line of discourse? Go away, when you can codinate your thoughts, you can come back.

This thread is not for kids okay?
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2018
OkCornel:

Of course not... The Universe cannot be created when the Bible was written na...
Fine. If the Universe has been created long before the Bible was written why then are these people screaming 'Moses copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh?

As far as am concerned, no one knows when the Universe was created because TIME had not began to count then. TIME began counting when Adam sinned. And Moses was just given a back view of what transpired but not the dates. Dates are not relevant to God.

Besides, the question you asked ifenes which made him unfolloe is 'Did Enil, Anunnaki, Marduck or any of these characters in Enuma Elish ever walked the earth as humans? He ran away with an excuse.

Maybe Gaysatan can help him
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Emmanystone: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Gayjesus:
Thunder go fire you left right and center.

The next man you open your anus to shall infect you with HIV whether or not he used a condom, and you shall die a shameful death.
Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
OkCornel:

So when a man is beloved by Jesus...it automatically makes Jesus gay abi? na wa for this logic ooo

So going by this your logic...since Jesus loved little children ...He was also a paedophile abi undecided
Or since he loved Mary whom he casted demons out of...He was an adulterer too abi? cheesy
Please show us where Jesus slept with John "the beloved" na...
So lemme guess, a man cannot be celibate abi? Have you heard of the Jewish sect called ESSENES... they never married...
John the Baptist never married...no problem... BUT Jesus never married...so He's now gay abi?

Oga park well abeg...

You talk as if you knew the guy personally. Why did he called John the beloved ? Just as David and Jonathan were gay lovers, Jesus and John were lovers too. Gays love little kids too, that’s no big deal. Do you feel threatened already ? You say you love Jesus with all your heart, looks like you don’t know what that means hmmm wink

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Emmanystone:

Thunder go fire you left right and center.

The next man you open your anus to shall infect you with HIV whether or not he used a condom, and you shall die a shameful death.

I brought out the real Christian in you right there. You see why you will burn in your god’s hell for cursing at anyone who don’t agree with you

1 Like

Re: DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? by Gayjesus: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
OkCornel:

The Blood of Christ

Do you think anyone cares if you don’t believe your god is an ET ? Why should I care tho ? All I know is the king James who translated your bible was a gay man just as Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian Couple To Watch Porn Together Before Having Sex? / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye / Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.