Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark (12519 Views)

Abba Moro: Benue Killings, Enough Is Enough, It’s Time To Defend Our Existence / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by IRIEBOY(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
chichar1:
goodmorning David mark!!!!!! is it today you know that benue state is on fire? keep on vomiting!!!!
don't mind him..now that they have killed idomas,he starts talking..tribalism won't help us

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Twoclans(f): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yankee101:
When Generals begin to talk..

General Lekwot reversed the killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna in one fell swoop.

He was not as influential, rich, or high-office holding as David Mark.

Don't mind David Mark. It's today he knows that people are dying in Benue State angry

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by goodychet: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Better let benue stand on their feet against d herds people.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by breakeven: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
Purewatermeji:

If DSS arrest this one now people will say Buhari is a dictator. Wetin concern benue and our lovely president Buhari
You will not talk like this if it is your people that are being killed. Shithole of a country

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by vaxx: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nigeria goverment has failed in her primary assigment(i.e) protection of lives and property.. this indicate that we can no longer be rest assured that whatever is their plan to curb this present menace will yeild positive result.....our millitary has been over streched, our money that should be used for better and tangible development has been wasted enough for this madness.......yet These set of nincompoop(boko haram and herdsmen) are getting stronger day by day without any assurance of weaken them soon..... Nigera is indeed turning to banana republic. what mr president can say is arrest any herdsmen you see with ak 47 in your farm, how sane is that statement? how do an induvidual with cutlass and hoe arrest a dreaded he goat with ak47? even a trainned soldjer without a weapon will not make an attempt talkless of we the civilians. sonner or later the innocent blood will soon cry for revenge on our clueless,heartless and lack of emphaty leader...... may the soul of the departed victim rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
When all is said and nothing is done. If ordinary call out and preaching will work, you guys will not be needed in those offices.
it's quiet unfortunate this ugly things are happening, but it clearly shows that politicians are the most daft set of people; who can manipulate to win elections but can't manipulate to procure peace.
Mr senator; who is likely nursing an ambition to become the president of the country sounding so confused and clueless. I cry for people promoting these sets of glorified mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by bamoski(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
free2ryhme:

mumus, na when money dey una dey get power

they are killing your people like fowl na to dey shout upandan una sabi

yet these same people will carryplacard and be shouting una names everywhere cos of indomie and rice bribe una give them

Don't you get weary of making daft statements all the time?
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by omoiyalayi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Na now hin day break?

It's better late than never sha
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by omoiyalayi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Na now hin day break?

It's better late than never sha

Me too join mouth "ENOUGH is ENOUGH"

Stop the killing of innocent lives
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Eddodoh(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Don't worry, Middle-Belt Revolutionary Force will soon react to the killings.
Maybe all the security agents will wake up from slumber.
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by orisa37: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thanks for your endurance. Please cooperate with Ortom to get Benue out of the Rot.
Prestruturing is the only Solution now.
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
orisa37:
Thanks for your endurance. Please cooperate with Ortom to get Benue out of the Rot.
Prestruturing is the only Solution now.
Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin grin

Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Adebowale89(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
krissconnect:
I'll always say it that buhari has a sinister agenda against the people of Benue, just like the north conquered Kwara and overtook the peripherals of the western territory, the same story is bound to occur. The Fulani pple has liaised with the drunkard president to take over Benue state whilst the midget helpless VP looks on. But I assure you that Buhari has failed, unless the people from the south western states decide to play stupid come next election cry

no sane southwest will take APC serious in the presidential election comes next year. Oyo state, Ogun state and ondo state felt the inhumane of buhari. in short, I don't see this has herdsmen killing, I see it as buhari killing

a man that openly condemn the killing of bokoharam, GEJ detained the capturing ones, he released them.

this heartless man hasn't condemn this people bluntly just because he's aware of their action, in a sane country, ordinary organisation is threatening a state of govt dt bloodshed won't cease in Benue and till today we are still seeing bloodshed. DSS hasn't for once summon the man who threatened Benue and her people and you're telling me buhari doesn't know about Fulani herdsmen?

let the stupid southwesterners vote for him and let them get wasted comes 2019, I have said my own, any southwesterners planning to vote this good for nothing man, would do so in forever affliction

everything is boring, no peace when we ain't in third war, in a country that has president?

southwesterners won't play politics comes 2019, we cherish human lives than cows
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Charly68: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
David Mark! Where have u been since ?
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Yamprince(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
2019 Loading.............
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Paulabba: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
this is much in Nigeria. especially in my state benue Fulani as make everybody orphan
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by greatcrown: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
David Mark?

A disgrace to Benue People.

Who even takes the pain to publish his view?
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by billyG(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
ThePinnacle:
Who is David Mark? He knew what he did with Abba Moro to end Agatu Attack, he can repeat same now.
SDM is a very tactical man!no put am 4 trouble ooo!let sleeping dog lies.dis useless goment is ready 2 pounce on him like a starving lion.
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
chichar1:
goodmorning David mark!!!!!! is it today you know that benue state is on fire? keep on vomiting!!!!

Yes it is today he is getting to know that Benue state is on fire..
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by QTEST007(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
DAVID MARK? HOW HAS THE MIGHTY FALLEN?
Re: Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark by godliman: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=Marxist001 post=65663479]

lols, I wonder where this man is, he has been hiding, don't even remember he is from Benue. I pity Benue pple, David Mark is in far away Abuja enjoying luxuries while u suffer all these, next election u pple go vote am in again.....weldone o[/quote
You guys dont know D Mark he acts more than he speaks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Governor Who Sacked Appointees, Dissolved Executive Councils In 2021 / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.