Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (52119 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! / Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Owamudia: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2018
It is well. wink
They are everywhere. wink
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Iscoalarcon: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

round off NOT round up
and another one grin
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Kizyte(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2018
cry
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by sunnyphem(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Serious overhauling I really feel sad for the leaders of tomorrow
who told u we have leader of tomorrow... Buhari has been there since 1985 ..... wen is ur turn ... lol

2 Likes

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by drey076(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2018
achiever12:

You are not different from that teacher. It is round off and not round up
grin
don't mind dem
I too know is much on nairaland
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by edward1106(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Don't tell me there wasn't a time any of you corrected your teachers wrong spelling
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by adekhingz(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2018
grin
Iseoluwani:

Note this is a government owned school

So as a government owned person, you decided to report it online You can't correct the English teacher in private bah? Later una go deh shout one stewpeed "Solidarity for ever" embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by korm2me(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Iseoluwani:
This morning I was supposed to switch classes. On getting to one of the classes, I met the English teacher teaching ,so I signalled to her to round up her class. Just then I got interested in what she was teaching...

I really weep for the generations coming... This is what our education system has been reduced to.

ROUND UP? But you dy attack d teacher oooo
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Sabiubari(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Why u can,t notify him, put him in a rightenious way

5 Likes

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by sabidey: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Iseoluwani:
This morning I was supposed to switch classes. On getting to one of the classes, I met the English teacher teaching ,so I signalled to her to round up her class. Just then I got interested in what she was teaching...

I really weep for the generations coming... This is what our education system has been reduced to.

That are writing ke. ......hmmm ok o
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Where we got it wrong in our education was when we decided to limit education to knowledge of "English language".. There are alot of illiterates out there today who speak queen's English. Because you speak better English than a German or Russian professor doesn't make you more educated than him.

6 Likes

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by sabidey: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Treasure17:
Our educational system needs total overhauling from the grass root to our tertiary institutions.
El-rufai tried to lay the foundation bt he has been abashed by d ordinary civilian.....the time Nigerians learn how to embrace and praise good deeds, the time we progress. till den....
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by lordsharks(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Quite hilare
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Habibatuley23: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
achiever12:

You are not different from that teacher. It is round off and not round up

Naija I most hailed where correctional and sarcastic are 5&6 grin

1 Like

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Haha haha

Don't care
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by jnfoage: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2018
Marxist001:
DAT skool must be in the North.....fear North
I think you are right, the teacher must be a corper from the South.
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Xagaa(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2018
This is the result when we employ a mediocre and unqualified teachers
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by lincs25(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2018
I am speechless!
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by gmaribel(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2018
OP This teacher's case is much better than the pathetic cases which I have come across.

Products of a failed educational system perpetuating the same level ignorance and incompetence on the next generation.
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Liberator007(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Iseoluwani:

There is need to declare a state of emergency in the education sector. This is a sad development but it is more worse with those corp members who still need to be taught. I have been saying this and will continue to say it. Teaching is more than holding the chalk or reading from a textbook to students/pupils. Why make corp members teach? Most of them are empty heads. They end up doing more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by gmaribel(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Xagaa:
This is the result when we employ a mediocre and unqualified teachers

Wow
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by agarawu23(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

round off NOT round up
many English teachers here today. Make I go buy note book and biro grin

1 Like

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by MissJoy29(f): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
adekhingz:
grin

So as a government owned person, you decided to report it online You can't correct the English teacher in private bah? Later una go deh shout one stewpeed "Solidarity for ever" embarassed
Where will you even start the correction in this case?

I wish we were told where the school is located. Cos I won't be surprised it's a village school where supervisors don't go to regularly.
Again, the teacher might be a corp member or anyone else who didn't study English Language in the university(that's if the person even went to the university).
A lot could be said about the school's administrators also.

Ebios, come and see o.

2 Likes

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
That North ni. In the land of the blind, what to you expect?
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by daveP(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
This is one of those lots that when you correct them, they reply with that sad statement that "is it my mother tongue? "

1 Like

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by enemachris(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2018
What did you tell the person when you saw that he or she wasn't doing the right thing? If you didn't tell the person anything , then i see you have more problem.

3 Likes

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by ogorwyne(f): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lmao. The teacher is kukuma short too sef like me. See as headings full board.
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Mekanus(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Habibatuley23:

Naija I most hailed where correctional and sarcastic are 5&6 grin
chai!! This your English is even worse than that of the teacher and the op.

1 Like

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Iseoluwani: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Liberator007:
There is need to declare a state of emergency in the education sector. This is a sad development but it is more worse with those corp members who still need to be taught. I have been saying this and will continue to say it. Teaching is more than holding the chalk or reading from a textbook to students/pupils. Why make corp members teach? Most of them are empty heads. They end up doing more harm than good.

Unfortunately the person z a full staff grin
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by suremanpatriot: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is long term damage the elite politicians have done to the poor,to mak sure they are not nourished with proper education that can empower them for quality life. Pity! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Zoological Garden (pictures) / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.