Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (52398 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! / Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Kennydoc(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
achiever12:
[s][/s]

With all the IELTS rubbish this idiot wrote, he doesn't seem to know the meaning of good bye. About three comments ago, he said goodbye; yet he is still ranting here like a rabid dog. I wonder who cursed his life like this.

I am here to make you miserable, idiot-in-chief. Since I have chosen to torment your miserable self, what are you going to do about it? Wail your eyes out, I don't give a damn!
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by achiever12: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kennydoc:

I am here to make you miserable, idiot-in-chief. Since I have chosen to torment your miserable self, what are you going to do about it? Wail your eyes out, I don't give a damn!

With all the IELTS he has written, he still remains a dumb soul.
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by ehinorlive: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
emotional writeup
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Kennydoc(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
achiever12:

With all the IELTS he has written, he still remains a dumb soul.

You've consistently mentioned IELTS in all your rantings. I see where your frustration is coming from.
If you need to enrol for the test, pm me. I will pay for it. Let's see if your frustration will be cured.
Nonsense!!
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by achiever12: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
Kennydoc:

You've consistently mentioned IELTS in all your rantings. I see where your frustration is coming from.
If you need to enrol for the test, pm me. I will pay for it. Let's see if your frustration will be cured.
Nonsense!!
[/s]

Empty idiot. I'm not reading your empty shiiit. I discovered that you are a worse dullard than Buhari. So, whatever you write deserve no attention.
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by eluyelabiola: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2018
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi A. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by lastmaster(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Iseoluwani:
This morning I was supposed to switch classes. On getting to one of the classes, I met the English teacher teaching ,so I signalled to her to round up her class. Just then I got interested in what she was teaching...

I really weep for the generations coming... This is what our education system has been reduced to.

Note this is a government owned school
bush meat don catch hunter.You both are one
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by SmallSimba: 6:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard by Sabiubari(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2018
TODAY MARKS MY BIRTH DAYTODAY MARKS MY BIRTH DAYTODAY MARKS MY BIRTH DAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.