Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

*RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] (1813 Views)

17 Signs You’re Actually The Toxic One In The Relationship- Pictures / Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Giving Relationship Advice is the Most Difficult Thing to Do on Nairaland

Typing...
Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
When someone is trying to give a relationship advice online, these are the 7 types of people reading it:

1. The gurus
2. The Curable Nice Guys
3. The Incurable Nice Guys
4. The Feminist
5. The Smart But Clueless
6. The Religious Circle
7. The Scared Likers.

Typing...

1 Like

When someone who understands the dating game shares tips in a forum, the following scenario plays out.

Typing...

1 Like

The gurus will read, nod their heads, but will not comment because they already know it's the truth.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
The curable nice guys will read, become fascinated and will drop a comment saying, "Wow! I'm going to try this out. Thank you OP."

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
The incurable nice guys will read and yell: How can a man read all these nonsense just to get a woman? Let it flow naturally. Go and make money. Hustle and women will be the ones begging you. (Unfortunately, they're never making money, but making statements and noise.)

Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Immediately, the feminist will come and say: This silly thing can't work on me. It's for kids with low self-esteem. Don't try this nonsense with a real woman — you'll be blocked.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Before you know it, the smart but clueless ones will arrive and start speaking grammar. These smart ones and the incurable nice guys are similar, but they're smarter academically than the incurable nice guys, but the two of them are still clueless about the dating world. They believe in "make money" mantra.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Thinking it's over, the religious circle jumps on it and calls it immorality, but a huge percentage of them màsturbate. Isn't this hypocrisy? Anyway, I like religion, but I don't like how Nigerians handle it.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2018
The moment everyone dropped their comments, the Scared Likers will start clicking the like buttons of comments made by the incurable nice guys and smart but clueless guys.

They do this because they OP has unknowingly offended them or because they're just frustrated and scared to drop a comment. They play it safe to avoid adding salt to their frustrations.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Finally, they got married. After 10 years into marriage, these smart and incurable nice guys will create posts or write articles with the title: I Married a Stranger or I Caught My Wife...What Should I...Please, Help...Mature Advice...Blah Blah Blah.

Typing...

3 Likes 2 Shares

One thing you should know about these men is: they were so focused in going to school and talking about making money that they forget to pick a book about how women work. They see studying about women as wasting effort and energy until the dooms day arrives, then they'll blame the women without knowing they, their ego, and their negligence are the cause.

Typing...

3 Likes

These men were so intelligent that they read almost all the books in school for years, yet they couldn't pick a book about how women work.

Typing...
Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Some of these books they read in school, they'll never apply its contents after school, yet they couldn't spend two hours reading a psychology book about women — a woman is someone he will spend the rest of his life with, but he NEVER spent an hour reading her manual. Isn't this cluelessness?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
He'll say to himself, "God will provide the right person for me, so there is no need reading a stupid relationship book. Another man can't tell me how to handle my woman in a book. Only manipulative broke people read such books."

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
This man has so much ego and he feels reading a relationship book will make him less masculine or become manipulative. The biggest manipulation is a man who focuses on being rich all in the name to get any women through the influence of his money. He is clouded. Uncontrolled ego or cluelessness is a disease.

Typing...
Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2018
If you want to be rich, then be rich to help the poor and not because of women. Women are simple creatures. Using money to manipulate them is the art of a smart but incurable clueless nice guy.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Only if they know what the gurus know. Luckily, the gurus are glad they're clueless because if everybody knows it, there will be problem.

Luckily, we are here to solve the problems. The secret of wealth is: solve people's problems even in the midst of unbelievers.

After reading this post and you felt it was against you, then you have self-esteem issue, else, you rock!

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Finally, what kind of man do women want in general?

Answer:

Women want a good-bad guy who doesn't use money to manipulate them, but should have enough to cater for the family and help the needy.

Now, the question is: Who is a good-bad guy?

This particular question will not be answered on Nairaland because it's where the truth is. NO ONE, ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS, WANTS TO HEAR THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT HURTS.

Because the truth hurts, we hoard it in a book. We don't want to hurt the smart and incurable nice guys. Their egos can never let them accept the truth.

To get the truth, visit our www.wetclef.com

Clef on!

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
So, the final advice to anyone sharing dating tips on Nairaland is: put the truth in a book or post it on your site. If you post it on Nairaland, 90% will not like it.

You'll be abused for saying the truth, because no one wants to hear the truth. When these 90% will be abusing you, the 10% who would've loved to check out what you were saying will be discouraged because they'll think majority don't like it, so why should they?

This is what we call the crowd effect. Buhari used it to gain power and now we are suffering it.

The masses will always lure the minority and they'll all suffer it. Don't be lured by the masses. Be wise and laugh at them at last.

Whoever laughs last, laughs best.

2 Likes

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by nolanpatt33: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ilegend baba....God bless your hustle
Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
nolanpatt33:
Ilegend baba....God bless your hustle
Thanks a lot. We hustle without shame. That's the fun part of it. tongue

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by nolanpatt33: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Thanks a lot. We hustle without shame. That's the fun part of it. tongue

"we hustle without shame"

blast copyright that thing I go like use m 4 ma rap songcheesy

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
nolanpatt33:

"we hustle without shame"

blast copyright that thing I go like use m 4 ma rap songcheesy
Wow! I didn't even notice it. You're free to use. If the owner of the English alphabet patented it, we would've been paying per letter we type.

"So, yes! We hustle without shame and that's the fun part of it." — Joe Clef, 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by nolanpatt33: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Wow! I didn't even notice it. You're free to use. If the owner of the English alphabet patented it, we would've been paying per letter we type.

"So, yes! We hustle without shame and that's the fun part of it." — Joe Clef, 2018.

official

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
nolanpatt33:

official
Yes o. Let me call our graphic designer to put it in a simple quote frame.
Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
He has done it, so lemme upload it.

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
If you're a fan of inspirational quotes, we have documented the best quotes on the internet. Though, we haven't posted everything. Here is a link to peep through http://www.wetclef.com/topic231.html

1 Like

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by EWAagoyin(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Finally, they got married. After 10 years into marriage, these smart and incurable nice guys will create posts or write articles with the title: I Married a Stranger or I Caught My Wife...What Should I...Please, Help...Mature Advice...Blah Blah Blah.

Typing...

Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by EWAagoyin(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
iLegendd:
He has done it, so lemme upload it.
sir I will like to talk to you about something privately on whatsapp if you don't mind
Re: *RELATIONSHIP* [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2018
EWAagoyin:
sir I will like to talk to you about something privately on whatsapp if you don't mind
I'd love to chat with you, Sir, but I don't want to disappoint you when you chat me up privately, so I'll tell the process openly.

If the chat is about relationships, we have a monthly subscription for it. Click here www.wetclef.com/page/privateclass to see price.

If you can't afford the price of a private class at the moment, don't worry, post it on www.wetclef.com and @AnswerMachine will answer it for free.

If the chat is about purchase of a product or business, then visit www.wetclef.com and at the top of the site, click Contact and send a WhatsApp message to the number you see there. If you're not on WhatsApp, then send a mail to the email address you'll see there.

That's all. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ten Worst Thing You Shouldn't Say On Bed During Love Making. / Thread For Lovers Of Pretty Black Women With Big Boobs. / Its True!! Good Sex can make any Lady Fall In Love Helplessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.