Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

It's All Our Fault, If Am Lying Let Me Know. The Beginning Of A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's All Our Fault, If Am Lying Let Me Know. The Beginning Of A Slay Queen (437 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's All Our Fault, If Am Lying Let Me Know. The Beginning Of A Slay Queen by BOX555(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
It all starts like this; she was once a decent girl. She posted decent pictures, write up and caption. Result: 3likes, 0comment, she get frustrated because she is bored and needs attention…...

She decided to post a sexy picture one morning, Result: 50likes, 20comments, wow……, she goes wild. She posts her pictures from the swimming pool wearing sexy pant and bra, Result: 530likes, 391 comments.

And The Journey Of A Slay Queen Begins

She post a video on face book of her, twerking in her room, Result: 5000 views, 562 comments. Anything she posted now is an instant hit, she hustles to get a good location to snap and showcase online because it’s now a full time business. Her inbox is now busy with men begging her for number, young and old men alike. They start promising her money for her first visit, she refuse at first and insulted people who doesn’t comments well on her post. Men starts fighting on her wall, she reads and laughs at their foolishness, she feels like a celebrity even when she is offline.

She starts attending night parties and clubs, gradually she start collecting money and visiting men, from peace, her real name, to “It’s Dat Cutest Bea”, she is now a child of the world.

Remember, it all started with our likes and comments, she could have been a decent girl if we had ignored her indecent posts and pictures. She would have been discouraged but we gave her fire, the fire she needed to start.

CLICK LINK FOR FULL STORY http://www.9jasquare.com/2018/03/the-beginning-of-slay-queen.html

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana Smoking Spouse. For Ladies Only / How did I get here? He Wanted S3x. I Wanted A Job. Who Had The Upper Hand? / 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Run From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.