Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) (53855 Views)

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! / Man Begs Profusely As A 2021 Gwagon Is Being Offloaded / Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
am happy for her, but she said something funny that everything is possible if you put mind, I have put mind heart and soul and yet I haven't gotten bicycle
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by ifex370(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Worksunlimited:
Put which mind to it?

Motor wey be say no be you buy am, you still dey open mouth day talk "anything is possible, if you put your mind to it"

I just don't understand these ladies of nowadays again...

I thought I was the only person that saw that BS

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by habibzyL(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
d main problem here is can she maintain the car...
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....poor man mentality. .... lots of poor people....poor people with money showing off on poor people without money.
smh.....pesin parent buy car for am...aw her own joy take be poor man sorrow........ur mentality poor
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
soberdrunk:
.............and my own mother will not let me hear word about breast milk that i drank more than 30 years ago..... angry angry
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
soberdrunk:
.............and my own mother will not let me hear word about breast milk that i drank more than 30 years ago..... angry angry
lolzz
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by VERDA: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eco99:

I dont know why but I just have a thing for girls with very rich parents

I just helplessly fall in love with them
Helplessly

That said
I learnt to stop hating on rich folks when I discovered
When I discovered i can b rich lik them

Nw i gat my own money nw i hate on poor people
Cuz de gat no reason to be poor

#Eco99#

Now th
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
akeentech:
I'm gonna buy this for my babe to be...shh I'm single

We sabi pple like you. You nvr own a car for ur life, you wan buy an exotic car for some chic you call ur babe. Craze dey ur head, I swear!

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by BedLam: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Slymonster:

Shut up there. Go and find out the car bill gate daughter drive that he bought her and other white rich family...Pray and be rich so you can bless your family...Stop saying nonsense because even your pastor live the good life too..
is this what you call blessings ? Stupid. Don't talk bout what you don't know and I don't pray to get things , I work for them and I drive a recent year of a Mercedes too. You can go be a slave for money and prosperity preachers.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by VERDA: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eco99:

I just helplessly fall in love with them
Helplessly

That said
I learnt to stop hating on rich folks when I discovered
When I discovered i can b rich lik them

Nw i gat my Cown money nw i hate on poor people
Cuz de gat no reason to be poor

#Eco99#

Now that you have money, instead of hating on poor people, why not teach the ones around you who are serious minded how to make money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
story 4 d gods
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Worksunlimited:
Put which mind to it?

Motor wey be say no be you buy am, you still dey open mouth day talk "anything is possible, if you put your mind to it"

if you put ur mind to bin a gud shide nd not a devil pikin/ hater....only den them fit reason u ur lokomotiv....
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Stbobbylee: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
BedLam:
I knew it was gonna be a black man. Call it hate or whatever you want, only a stupid man and his wife would buy a such a car for her daughter that's not probably working.
Cars are liability whether you like it or not.

Blackman's desire.
No worry we already know ur club: Poor man FC. Abeg if you no get money, hide ur face make another man pikin run your race.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by lovelylad: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
olaxx:
May God bless me so I can do more than this for my children.
I can never get tired saying amen to this prayer n me too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lolzz her tweet tho: anything is possible if u put ur mind to it... Like she actually achieved it. Anyway congrats on Gwagon..u must have been a good daughter
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Stbobbylee: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Worksunlimited:
Put which mind to it?

It doesn't matter who bought it. At least God used her parent to get her what she has been craving for. Since wey you don dey cry for bicycle, ur parents don buy am for u? No be money no dey, money no dey .. everyday .
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Stbobbylee: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
TOKUGAWA:
Sincerely,all is vanity...... y'all know it....
Every good thing comes from the Lord
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Stbobbylee: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
I love this, it gives me moral to hustle.. God please let my children not ask me where I was when others were making money... Bless my hustle. God I beg.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Omo see levels
Dear God,
I know I don't deserve it
I know I'm not chosen
But please I beg U
Grant me the wish to be able to do this for my kid
Don't just give me money without having kids like this amazing creature to show off
God please I beg U o.

Back to the matter.
God bless ur parents
Dem try gannnnnnnn
God bless u too
Pray u live a smooth life

Finally, I tap from the blessings of your family
There is excess happiness flowing I believr
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Chetimah(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
You think u go get husband now abi,u don turn to olosho wey dey do booking now...ur own don done...na ur own features husband u get now
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by echelons(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
BedLam:
I knew it was gonna be a black man. Call it hate or whatever you want, only a stupid man and his wife would buy a such a car for her daughter that's not probably working.
Cars are liability whether you like it or not.

Blackman's desire.

I wouldn't want to say you're stupid.

Getting expensive gift items for loved one has no color boundary.

Rich white people buy expensive toys for their children daily and I haven't seen you condenm it. Please don't rub off your stupid sentiments on all dark ppl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congratulations, help me dear Lord cool
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by jesicajonna(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Am proud of my parents kiss
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2018
BedLam:
is this what you call blessings ? Stupid. Don't talk bout what you don't know and I don't pray to get things , I work for them and I drive a recent year of a Mercedes too. You can go be a slave for money and prosperity preachers.

Lol people think everyone online is as poor as they are. Smh...I am not going to brag about Bill gate daughter to you.. It's not worth it with kids
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2018
How much did they boughted it for you? Nonsense
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by amokeme(f): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....poor man mentality. .... lots of poor people....poor people with money showing off on poor people without money.
Please help the poor around you and don't dictate people's charity for them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by BedLam: 1:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Stbobbylee:

No worry we already know ur club: Poor man FC. Abeg if you no get money, hide ur face make another man pikin run your race.
lol. Swerve
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by BedLam: 1:16am On Mar 09, 2018
echelons:

I wouldn't want to say you're stupid.

Getting expensive gift items for loved one has no color boundary.

Rich white people buy expensive toys for their children daily and I haven't seen you condenm it. Please don't rub off your stupid sentiments on all dark ppl.
expensive is subjective. So shift.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by jinxet2000: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2018
I am the father of the girl. You want me to adopt you, ok. I will send my daughter with her G-Wagon to come pick you up tomorrow. Send your number and address.
I have been looking for who to adopt, i have X5 and Chrysler parked in the garage.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:
I just helplessly fall in love with them Helplessly
That said I learnt to stop hating on rich folks when I discovered When I discovered i can b rich lik them
Nw i gat my own money nw i hate on poor people Cuz de gat no reason to be poor
#Eco99#
Now you gat your own money. Congrats but How legit?
Now you hate on poor people.
The way rich people hated on you when you were poor?
Your poem sounds odd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / Quick Meaning Of 'P','R','N','D','2','L' And 'OD' For Autogears / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.