Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day (42502 Views)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by biacan(f): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmm interesting. You sure have a way of turning me on.

Do you know what we will do?

Send that your sister the sweet biacan on an errand to look for snails .i will come over and we will start with number 1 then go on to 5 and other things wink wink

Oh you just came in today I was calling you yesterday to come carry him when I done with him cool I just pray he gets over my juicy taste cheesy

TGIF please I'm not feeling fine that's not my hand writting cool
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Unlimited419: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmm interesting. You sure have a way of turning me on.Always bursting my brain and body kiss kiss

Do you know what we will do?

Send that your sister the sweet biacan on an errand to look for snails .i will come over and we will start with number 1 then go on to 5 and other things wink wink

Lol

1 Like

Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by biacan(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
neck region is very sensitive in a womancheesy. For a guy to make im woman enjoy am more he can even use his tongue to tease the neck slowly. D tin go really totori d woman d she will even be shaking and gigglingcheesy. The guy should take it slowly..he shouldn't rush.there's all the time in the world.
I'm just weak cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Twoclans(f): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
Oh you just came in today I was calling you yesterday to come carry him when I done with him cool I just pray he gets over my juicy taste cheesy

Lol, Laugh wan give me bow leg. tongue

Lefulefu darling come and see what your sister is doing to me. and what juice is she talking about angry
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
well im money dey compensate for im so called lack of good lookscheesy. Believe u me...babes dey die for comrade oshiomole mattercheesy.d time he got married to Lara i recall how some babes were having hypertension over the mattercheesy.
Without Money A Man Is No Man... Being Handsome Is An Additional Feature to Us
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:

orange Juice Or Pineapple undecided
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by biacan(f): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
orange Juice Or Pineapple undecided
Short boy what's your problem cool
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by biacan(f): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Lol, Laugh wan give me bow leg. tongue

Lefulefu darling come and see what your sister is doing to me. and what juice is she talking about angry

Which sister undecided

Lefulefu is my sugar daddy can't wait to visit him soon...... like real soon cool
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by highqueen(f): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
sekyqueen i know u will like kissing diecheesy..wait lemme guess ur favourite;>...ahaa! D one dat d man will be munching d woman's mouth...a know u will like dat onecheesy.
looolgrin
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
Short boy what's your problem cool
and What Makes You Think I'm A Short Boy
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Twoclans(f): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
Which sister undecided

Lefulefu is my sugar daddy can't wait to visit him soon...... like real soon cool

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

And all this while he told me you are just his sister. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anyway he is your sugar daddy, I am sure you are just there for his money.

He knows I love him for real and from the depth of my heart .his love keeps me warm day and night. wink wink

The sweet Biacan take your hands off my man angry I have enough money to pay you off. grin grin
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Lolzz.. Wow so i can make a post n i tot i was banned cos i couldn't post on one topic about allah writing on a tree.. Kept asking if i was muslim in order to allow me access to post on it.. NL mods sha, no sense
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by biacan(f): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
and What Makes You Think I'm A Short Boy
I know you more than you can imagine cool
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2018
What should I do with this info now
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by biacan(f): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2018
Twoclans:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

And all this while he told me you are just his sister. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anyway he is your sugar daddy, I am sure you are just there for his money.

He knows I love him for real and from the depth of my heart .his love keeps me warm day and night. wink wink

The sweet Biacan take your hands off my man angry I have enough money to pay you off. grin grin

You have just been friendzone.... cheesy

Even if you have the money to pay me off cause of the gifts he has been given me.... but can you pay me off for his d*** undecided

better stay away from my property cool
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Sultty(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin grin lols no 2 and 3 tho, that no 3 guy looks like afeez my mechanic sucking out fuel anytime he wants to siphon money from me
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
I know you more than you can imagine cool
who The Fvck are you! Show Me Your Picture
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Stormyweather(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
I Love 1 and 5...
you are a greedy thief!!! Only you FTC,STC and TTC.
Thank God I serve a living God who will judge you.
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by mkpurumma090(f): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Ina ako

2 Likes

Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by mkpurumma090(f): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Ha n'ako

2 Likes

Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Stormyweather:
you are a greedy thief!!! Only you FTC,STC and TTC.
Thank God I serve a living God who will judge you.
hahahahaha abeg no killl Me With Laugh
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by mkpurumma090(f): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Ina ako

2 Likes

Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Donopsiano(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Yeah, all the whole time in the world like:
1 when you are doing your landlord's daughter in the kitchen while her Dad is in the balcony
2. When you are doing it with the maid in the guestroom and your wife is in the bedroom
3. When you are doing it in the toilet in your office
4. When you are.....Ink yaff finish ooo angry angry angry angry
lefulefu:
neck region is very sensitive in a womancheesy. For a guy to make im woman enjoy am more he can even use his tongue to tease the neck slowly. D tin go really totori d woman d she will even be shaking and gigglingcheesy. The guy should take it slowly..he shouldn't rush.there's all the time in the world.
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Kotodoctor: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice post.

freedom should extend as far as perception. What you contemplate as offensive, exist at the level of your sense.

All the pix are beautifull. Kissing is beautifull in all its ramications. That if one knows how to sense beauty.
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Donopsiano(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Fry sperm ma grin
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What should I do with this info now
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Fabulousgal(f): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s too hot .. see as the woman they trip

Neck region is one of the most sensitive ... guys don’t even know .. who lips epp cry

Unfortunately, that doesnt wrk for me.
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by az30: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2018
No. 3 reminds me of the mechanic trying to suck fuel with a hose.

No. 4 looks like her husband had passed on to the great beyond and she was attempting to bring him back to life.

No 7 is just embarrassing. Even if his mouth stank like a lawma truck...she could have put up an act for the moment. Does she realise what many of these slay mama nollywood actresses have to go through?
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Fabulousgal(f): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Nice post.

freedom should extend as far as perception. What you contemplate as offensive, exist at the level of your sense.

All the pix are beautifull. Kissing is beautifull in all its ramications. That if one knows how to sense beauty.

Nice one
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Jennifer89(f): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Kiss of life
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Twoclans(f): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
You have just been friendzone.... cheesy

Even if you have the money to pay me off cause of the gifts he has been given me.... but can you pay me off for his d*** undecided

better stay away from my property cool

I am his main chic,you are the side chic(afterall you said it he is your sugar daddy while he is my soul mate and lover)

You are right sha,no amount of money can pay for his d*** .hmmmmmmm the things dat muscle does to me wink

You have refused to take money and leave him for me ,no problem I will take him far far far away from you. cool cool

Nb

Biacan darling this thread is on front page now, am out of here. We will continue offline smiley
Re: How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Fabulousgal(f): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol

az30:
No. 3 reminds me of the mechanic trying to suck fuel with a hose.

No. 4 looks like her husband had passed on to the great beyond and she was attempting to bring him back to life.

No 7 is just embarrassing. Even if his mouth stank like a lawma truck...she could have put up an act for the moment. Does she realise what many of these slay mama nollywood actresses have to go through?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.