Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day (33752 Views)

Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Newsmic: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by LikeAking: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lolz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Anny69: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Very ugly husband. Why are they pretending though? undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by faceland: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2023
Madam, can you just touch lips without drama?

Okay make i go sleep (or think about New Years resolutions).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2023
The man get mouth odour. It's clearly obvious no one has the gut stand up to his face and tell him the bitter Truth.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Gadafii: 5:59am On Dec 26, 2023
I pity the man, that girl na fucking pretender, make she Dey deceive them

Was his mouth smelling or what was that drama about for a first time kisser?? Abi she wan lie say she never kiss any man or suck diickk for her life before??😒😒😒

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by UptownVibes(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Mouth odor .. Cux viewing from d pics,she actually wanted to. But what she perceived made her run.. Baba probably has been on garlic therapy, against wedding night smash down. grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by verybadmouth(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2023
First kiss my feet

23 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by abbasajao(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2023
Those who pretend to be what they are not, will later find themselves in trouble.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Boomboost(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2023
She de do di man favour by marrying and kissing him. Him no get self respect jor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Rejouir: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2023
First kiss, bawo grin. It's not only first kiss, hasn't this lady clocked 35.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by JustPowerApps(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2023
FEAR women, that certainly will be the 5500 for her cheesy

Well this marks the coronation of yet another King of SIMPS. What a coward! Can never be me, I give kiss it to you first week of relationship, you reject it, I break up with you. So straightforward, no ambiguity at all

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by jubrilELsudan: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2023
TYPICAL BEHAVIOR OF AN ASHAWO WEY DECIEVE MUGU MAKE HE MARRY HER CAUSE HE BELIEVE SEY SHE BE VIRGIN

YET HER KUKUNASE COW GO FIT ENTER BORN PICKIN CUM OUT

SHE DEY FORM LIKE SEY SHE NEVER KISS BEFORE....YET NA HER MOUTH DEY PAIN HER FROM THE BLOWJ0BS WEY SHE DEY GIVE HER HOOKUP CUSTOMERS NA HIM MAKE HER NO FIT KISS THE ODE

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Dialpad: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2023
Lol ... both acting ...

Would she do the same with her REAL boyfriend

6 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2023
Madam off paint abeg.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by ColdHunter(f): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2023
She is more irritated than nervous or shy though.

Hopefully it's her first ever kiss and shes never being with a man.
Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Person don forget to brush before coming for him wedding! tongue

The ooze shock the woman sotay she no fit comport herself... The odor took her breath away. She totally forgot they were in public.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by UncleKoboko: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2023
DRAMATIC MUMU
Upon say she no be virgin....

Na so dem dey do...

CHECK HER HISTORY NOW AND YOU'LL BE SHOCKED THAT HER BODYCOUNT FIGURE IS EVEN GREATER THAN HER AGE FIGURE...

Hypocrisy is what I hate most in this life...
I pity men marrying non-virgins...
A non-virgin girl is a girl with uncountable RED FLAGS.

Imagine a girl that has lost count of her bodycount...
That has dated married men...
That can ride more than Pstars...
That has done one or more abortions etc putting up a show like this...

TUEH!
God forbid bad thing!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by money121(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Abi skit grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by UndilutedTruth1: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Dey play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by LaziestYouth: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Woman and Forming

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2023
Orisirisi News
Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by Ogbemuo: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2023
Why is she acting drama and pretending, it's uncalled for, i sorry for the man sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2023
First kiss bawo?

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2023
The man don drink enough agbo Jedi....his breath

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by haybhi1(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2023
You and I wan kiss legally, you dey form, I go refrain from kissing you, carry on with the event jeje like nothing happen. Men should have some class na. That day onward, we go do everything but kissing, no bad blood o.

Happy married life anyway. May the universe help them achieve their goal, when stuck together.
EmekaBlue:
The man don drink enough agbo Jedi....his breath
Make ah no talk wetin I think

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by rajiedreez: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2023
grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by GODISGREAT01: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2023
The comments na antidepressants. Una no go kill person for here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by 12345baba(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2023
This one wey done suck plenty gbola

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day by MarketDispatch: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2023
From this facial expression, you can tell she does not really like the man she married.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.