Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How Romantic Re You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Re You (1202 Views)

How Romantic Are You? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Romantic Re You by dmola(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2007
supĀ  to da hmes in da house,just want to ask! how romatic re you? it seems i just lost mi, i will appriciate if you culd help with some tips, ladies you nt left out
cheers
Re: How Romantic Re You by cuteass1(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2007
sweetheart, this thresd already exists . . . . . . give me some seconds let me give you the link, ok? wink
Re: How Romantic Re You by dmola(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2007
hey cute ass, i will appriciate if you culd hook me with sm tips
cheers
Re: How Romantic Re You by cuteass1(f): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2007
here's the link: v
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39422.0.html

About the tips: there are one hundred ways to being romantic.
always place little kisses on her face, say her forehead, her cheek. Steal a real kiss from time to time

hold her hands while you guys are together, now i don'y mean every minute of the day oo

even if you're not touching her or kissing her, as long as both of you are in the same room, let her feel your love
just something about the way you look at her and stuff

Let her know you can't get enough of her, pull her to yourself once in a while and just hug her

take her out, once in a while and make her feel appreciated by buying little gifts

Buy her a flower, not because its her birthday but because its friday

When you're with her just caress her body lovingly and gently, it can send chills through her spine

when you guys are out buying some ic-cream, take some piece of ice-cream in your mouth and try kissing her, its so cute

whisper lovely words in her ear, like how much you love her and how she takes your breath away

DON'T FORGET TO TELL HER HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS, IT CAN NEVER BE SAID TOO MUCH wink

(1)

My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her / - Can You Date More Than One Girl? / Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.