Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (7255 Views)

Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You / Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2018
1.WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX? ( hello because they are plugged into a genius)

2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX? ( they don't have enough time)

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE 1 EGG? (they don't stop to ask directions)

4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS? ( because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock)

5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS? (so they won't hump women's legs)

6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN? (you need a rough draft before you make a final copy)

7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN? ( don't know.... it never happened)

8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH? ( because a vibrator can't mow the lawn.)

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by festwiz(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by johncallidon(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2018
trash.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Number 2 cracked me up grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2018

End of story. Perfect.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Dimples129:
Git yo ass back to work. Girl be snooping around NL. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Dimples129:
The vapor locking one got me, I'm gross I know. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Martin0(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
shaybebaby:
nor use � kiss black am ooogrin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Martin0(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Op one of my best friend here am glued to the point of not saying something based on the write up..

woman women hnmnnmgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin
Martin0:

nor use � kiss black am ooogrin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by dukeprince50: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
rubbish.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Martin0(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
and where do all women come from? a man's nutsack.CASE CLOSED!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by mzangy: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
No 4 got me laughing hard grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Stupid Post... Useless Answers... Not A Single Humor Found... Only 6 cracked a Little Smile because It Sounded most Stupid undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by MrWondah(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how funny this sounds, grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrWondah:
Wondering where you been hiding my love. Let me know when you have it all figured out, numpty! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Stupid Post... Useless Answers... Not A Single Humor Found... Only 6 cracked a Little Smile because It Sounded most Stupid undecided
You sound hangry (hungry+angry). Kpele!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
shaybebaby:
Angry Over What undecided
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
shaybebaby:
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Hungry it is then.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
shaybebaby:

I don't get that one

I'm just slow like dat grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
and where do all women come from? a man's nutsack.CASE CLOSED!

I heard I was an egg inside my mother's egg before she was even an embryo...

But... I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrWondah:

Missed you undecided kiss
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dimples129:

I don't get that one

I'm just slow like dat grin
Ill explain it later. grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dimples129:

I heard I was an egg inside my mother's egg before she was even an embryo...

But... I could be wrong.
no you were not,you have been misinformed,you came from your daddy's seminiferous tubules which is located in his testicles enclosed by his nutsack,without that babygirl,there'd be no you,gotta be grateful to papa.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
shaybebaby:
Hungry it is then.
smh
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
no you were not,you have been misinformed,you came from your daddy's seminiferous tubules which is located in his testicles enclosed by his nutsack,without that babygirl,there'd be no you,gotta be grateful to papa.

I have a feeling that you are wrong but I'll agree to disagree.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dimples129:

I have a feeling that you are wrong but I'll agree to disagree.
ohh i'm very right it's simple biology,question is what do you believe in?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Op should rest
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by MrWondah(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dimples129:

Missed you undecided kiss

shocked shocked
Where have you been? You've been missing for a whole year grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by MrWondah(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
shaybebaby:

Wondering where you been hiding my love. Let me know when you have it all figured out, numpty! tongue
Chai, I go come back sha. I make I finish my story here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Sucking A Woman's Boobs That Will Shock You / I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.