Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short (1037 Views)

Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / I Need Some Relationship Advice / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Men Only

Give the ladies some relationship advice.
Keep it short
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by lilvicky68(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Don't trade your happiness for money..

Don't put all your eggs in one basket and also make sure the baskets are far from each other..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by dan9ice(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hustle your own money and leave entitlements spirit for begger(s)

1 Like

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by horlahwaley(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Once in while, buy little things for him. He will appreciate it. Dont ever think giving him sex you are helping him. And sex wont make him stay your character will
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by iamtardey: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bleep me right after 420 every morning I'll appreciate kiss
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Learn to be "Miss Independent" and hustle for your own light change, so your private part won't suffer in the hands of upcoming Yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by chatinent: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Prostitution is saying “how can I be working as beautiful as I am.”
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by 22o62021: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
I don’t have any advice to give them
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by Jagaban880: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
watch ur utterances

mouth get control....for de married ones
respect and love ur mother in law....the same measure u cherish n love ur own mama
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by Goldbw122(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Build your self to be a material wife.
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by InfinityFabric: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
If he didn't start his talk with marriage or asking questions that looks like he's ready, you're only for recreational service.

1 Like

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by thuxzwda1: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Men Only

Keep it short

Make dem dey sabi give head grin
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by kumulus(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
wink
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by kumulus(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Find yourself before you find a man!

-Lloyd

2 Likes

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by qtguru(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Don't date an arsenal fan, they are not used to good things, date a Liverpool fan cuz you will never be alone.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by pansophist(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Give women advice? My favourite thing to do because lots of girls outside spoil gan. Infact I'll rather switch to gay, than date some women I see out there. Oya let's go.

1. Being a woman and beautiful is not a virtue .
I appreciate you're beautiful, attractive and hot, but don't expect me to give you grammy, or tolerate your rubbish because of your female status. Also, you didn't work for it, it's naturally given to you. So stop the entitlement, being full of yourself, or expecting me to worship the ground you walk on because being a woman, and beautiful is not a virtue, but just a designation. It's freely given to you by nature.

Virtue would be your career, your smartness, patience, contentment, being peaceful, etc, the skills you developed and can't be replaced. So please, have virtue that was birth from your sweat, dedication and sacrifices.

2. Carry your own weight
Just as you're excited to be in a relationship with me, because you've calculated and saw that I will elevate your life by mere association, does it ever cross your mind to contribute, so I'll be excited too? I mean, I'm a man, but I'm not immune from excitement. I want it too. So as I have been working hard to be an ideal partner for you, can you also do the same ? And please, vagina is not contribution.

Tangible contributions is taming your demons like nagging, manipulations, entitlement, self-righteousness, narcissism, apologise if you're wrong, making effort to not get fat, flow in your feminine, have something going that keeps you happy because I can't make you happy, I can make you excited, impressed, but happiness is an individual's job. And don't dump all your life's financial problem on me. No leaching. E plenty, just naming a few.

Make I stop here, before I write a book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by Theama(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
sad I have no advice to give, let me pass the mic to the next person.
Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by AutoChick4U(f): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
pansophist:
Give women advice? My favourite thing to do because lots of girls outside spoil gan. Infact I'll rather switch to gay, than date some women I see out there. Oya let's go.

I appreciate you're beautiful, attractive and hot, but don't expect me to give you grammy, or tolerate your rubbish because of your female status. Also, you didn't work for it, it's naturally given to you. So stop the entitlement, being full of yourself, or expecting me to worship the ground you walk on because being a woman, and beautiful is not a virtue, but just a designation. It's freely given to you by nature.

Virtue would be your career, your smartness, patience, contentment, being peaceful, etc, the skills you developed and can't be replaced. So please, have virtue that was birth from your sweat, dedication and sacrifices.

2. Carry your own weight
Just as you're excited to be in a relationship with me, because you've calculated and saw that I will elevate your life by mere association, does it ever cross your mind to contribute, so I'll be excited too? I mean, I'm a man, but I'm not immune from excitement. I want it too. So as I have been working hard to be an ideal partner for you, can you also do the same ? And please, vagina is not contribution.

Tangible contributions is taming your demons like nagging, manipulations, entitlement, self-righteousness, narcissism, apologise if you're wrong, making effort to not get fat, flow in your feminine, have something going that keeps you happy because I can't make you happy, I can make you excited, impressed, but happiness is an individual's job. And don't dump all your life's financial problem on me. No leaching. E plenty, just naming a few.

Apt

1 Like

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by cayorday89(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Copied

A woman posted a message on the New York Financial Times Newspaper asking for advice on how to find a millionaire husband.

This is the Message the woman wrote:

"I am a beautiful girl (I would say very beautiful) 25 years old, well educated and I have class. I want to marry someone who makes at least a million dollars a year.

Do you have any men on this portal who make over $500,000 a year? Maybe the wives of those who make that can give me some advice.

I've been dating men who make 200-250k, but I can't go over that, and 250k isn't going to get me to live on Hudson Yards.

I know a woman, from my yoga class, who married a banker and lives in Tribeca, and she is not as pretty as me, nor is she smart.

So what did she do that I didn't? How can I get to her level?

Rafaela S."

Millionaire's answer:

"I read your query with great interest, thought carefully about your case and made an analysis of the situation. First of all, I am not wasting your time, since I earn more than 500 thousand per year.

Having clarified this, I consider the facts as follows: What you are offering, seen from the perspective of a man like the one you are looking for, is simply a lousy deal.

Here's why: Putting aside all the detours, what you are proposing is a simple business deal: You provide the physical beauty and I'll provide the money.

Clear proposal, no loopholes. However, there is a problem. For sure, your beauty will decline, and one day it will end, and most likely my money will continue to grow.

So, in economic terms, you are a depreciating asset and I am a dividend-yielding asset. You not only suffer depreciation, but, since it is even progressive, it always increases!

To clarify further, you are 25 years old today and you will continue to be beautiful for the next 5 to 10 years; but always a little less each year, and suddenly, if you compare yourself with a photo of today, you will see that you will already be old.

This means that you are now "on the rise", in the ideal time to be sold, not to be bought.

Using Wall Street parlance, whoever has it today must have it in a "trading position", and not in a "buy and hold", which is what you are offering it for.

Therefore, still in commercial terms, the marriage (which is a "buy and hold"wink with you is not a good business in the medium or long term, but renting it can be in commercial terms a reasonable business that you and I can meditate and discuss.

I think that by certifying how "well formed, classy and wonderfully beautiful" it is, I, the probable future renter of that "machine", want what is common practice: To make a test drive, that is to say a "test drive..." in order to finalize the operation.

In short: as buying it is a bad deal, due to its increasing devaluation, I propose to rent it for as long as the equipment is in good use. Waiting to hear from you, I bid you a cordial farewell.

A millionaire who is a millionaire for that reason".

1 Like

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by Raalsalghul: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2021
pansophist:

2. Carry your own weight

I like your takes on certain issues: very balanced. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short by DonroxyII: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Men Only

Keep it short
Never settle for less but if you do, that's exactly who you are !!

In scarcity, worthy ones that understand the Market will always buy Best Product !!

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend’s Husband Lied And Used Me Against My Best Friend / She's Always Shy To Meet A Particular Friend Of Mine / What Does This Picture Reminds You Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.