Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (75703 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by jagadab: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Unionised:

Thank God you are out!

You mean doing 60 accounts in a whole month is challenging?!

That's 3 accounts per day for goodness' sake.

How hard can that be?

Thank God, you are one more load off the bank's neck.
Goodluck!
yes am one more load off but happy and leaving my dream, proudly entrepreneur and earn twice my monthly pay at union in a week
you can keep ur sorry ass there and hope when u get old u tell ur children u spend ur whole life working as an employee chasing target
my brother when u die na only a minute silent them go hold people go continue chasing target and forget ur sorry ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Unionised(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
jagadab:

yes am one more load off but happy and leaving my dream, proudly entrepreneur and earn twice my monthly pay at union in a week
you can keep ur sorry ass there and hope when u get old u tell ur children u spend ur whole life working as an employee chasing target
my brother when u die na only a minute silent them go hold people go continue chasing target and forget ur sorry ass

Whatever makes you happy bro.

Reduce the bile though.

Not good for your health.

4 Likes

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by jagadab: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Unionised:

Whatever makes you happy bro.
Reduce the bile though.
Not good for your health.
thanks and edit that monicker not good for ur future
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by drdams: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sagay212:

Lol...your brain has started warming up small small. You that is not spewing nonsense what are you spewing? Tell us the factors or go and sit down somewhere. All this small boys fake island wannabe . You want to live large on ipekere salary. It's people like you that will go on social media to start begging celebrities to help you pay rent and feed after you stupidly live above your means.

your level of exposure cannot guaranty your knowledge of these factors.

you have not constructively addressed the focus of the argument ; this is typical of e-Rats like you.

This time, your approach isnt just baseless but absolutely irrelevant.

Please while you are maintaining your 250k job, continue living in your 120k Akute house whilst maintaining you daily to fro to your office in Epe.

#pounds wise, penny foolish#
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Unionised(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
jagadab:

thanks and edit that monicker not good for ur future

When you know, you know
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by samuelezekiel(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Stallion93:
Even without knowing the heads of Government parastatals?

yes, absolutely... talking from experience.
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by brickspumping: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lol

Nonsense thread angry
LolaCole1:
When Access Bank Plc is suppose to be number one, its not even on ur list.. you should really think about changing your name from financial watch cos you don’t know shii about what you’re saying �
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by Sagay212: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
drdams:

your level of exposure cannot guaranty your knowledge of these factors.

you have not constructively addressed the focus of the argument ; this is typical of e-Rats like you.

This time, your approach isnt just baseless but absolutely irrelevant.

Please while you are maintaining your 250k job, continue living in your 120k Akute house whilst maintaining you daily to fro to your office in Epe.

#pounds wise, penny foolish#

Why you keep mentioning strange places just shows you are a village boy who just entered lagos. The places you keep chanting are where bush men like you who just arrived from the village live.
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by mj(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
hypnotic:
hello bro, how do i reach you, is there an email i can communicate with you with?

Check your email.
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by faithsystem(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2018
DSA's names are written with pencil in the bank.

the least contract staff in rating, so what do u expect?

chyy5:
Nobody should mention Union bank. That bank is a terrible place to work.
My gal is passing thru hell there as a DSA.
Is frustrating and despite her effort she's never appreciated.
I hate that bank with passion.

How do I take here out from that DSA job there? The work is eating deep into her. She's scared every time. She meets her target but most often not in volume.
She's restless all the time.
Union bank is a terrible place to do DSA work.

1 Like

Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by dobys(f): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by gwinaB(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
abbey621:

These opportunities are they legal or ethical? Nigerians we are so used to mago mago, imagine having to do back deals just to earn enough, SHAME!

It is always better to learn before speaking or typing. How do you know they are back deals or illegal activities? I wonder at how people are always in a hurry to publicly display ignorance
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by abbey621(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
gwinaB:

It is always better to learn before speaking or typing. How do you know they are back deals or illegal activities? I wonder at how people are always in a hurry to publicly display ignorance

Stop mocking yourself. I only replied to your statement about deals, hence my question: Are they ethical or legal? Why should a banker need to make deals just to earn a livable wage? These are valid questions and as an experienced auditor and business owner, I'm really interested in your response....lol
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by gwinaB(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2018
abbey621:

Stop mocking yourself. I only replied to your statement about deals, hence my question: Are they ethical or legal? Why should a banker need to make deals just to earn a livable wage? These are valid questions and as an experienced auditor and business owner, I'm really interested in your response....lol

Being a banker does not in anyway stop you from doing other things as long as it does not serve the same purpose with the bank or run parallel with the bank's interest. Even the bank encourages you to have a plan B, be enterprising but don't clash with the interest of the bank. I am glad you are an experienced auditor and business owner which corroborate my earlier statement that you need learn before speaking. It was and still an advice, don't see it as otherwise. Regards
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by joeybankz: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Of all the banks you have listed here, I think CBN is the best to work with, they have have the best credit card facility and you also have time to do other business unlike most of the commercial banks....
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by fregoscunt: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2018
LolaCole1:
When Access Bank Plc is suppose to be number one, its not even on ur list.. you should really think about changing your name from financial watch cos you don’t know shii about what you’re saying �
Please do you know how much they pay? Always hear that they pay well, that's all.
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by incomeboostng: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Okay
Re: Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr by fakazavibes: 4:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Best paying jobs in major banks

If you are looking for a high-paying career, Best paying jobs in major banks, consider picking from a finance job in the banking industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Month After I Was Sacked, I Was Mistakenly Credited With ₦40,000 / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.