Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam (20530 Views)

"Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Funkybabee(f): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:

Shut up, I score 279 yesterday.

Biko can u remember any past year series u might come across
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nelsizzy(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
Don't be panic they've resolved the issue. I score 279
With this appalling English shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by tonexman18(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2018
I hope u is not wroting engrish for ur jambing?
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2018
crazysaint:

We that came from far distance had no option than to spend the night in the school compound
cold and mosquitoes deal with us.

See the ugly experience we had yesterday...

Oh! So sorry about that. Keep your head high though.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by begwong: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2018
kachi19:
Welcome to Nigeria!! Even JAMB seem to have control over people's destiny grin

But OP English doesn't easy sha grin
If you are that "educated" enough from the beginning of he said "pardon my blunders"
So what again if you are the one I doubt if you can type a sentence after passing through such trauma to write Jamb.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by omoadeleye(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Despite the fact that Op requested to be pardoned for him poor writing skill and blunders, some ppl still dey yab am..Naija ppl I hail Ooooo!

The guy fit come score 60 for english and 320 overallD grin

na expo
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Kaycee9242(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2018
How can dy conduct a successful exam wen their millions is still inside snake belly. Jokers!!
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2018
It was not organized well, thank God my bro wrote his own yesterday.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by zeyheed(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Frankynelly:
www.bet9jaapp.ml Download It Now..It's A New Package!! Am Not In Nigeria... But I Know Many Persons Are Suffering..
I Thank God For My Friend Helping Out. You Can Buy 100% Sure Odds And Fixed Games From Him.. He Works Under Bet9ja and He Has Secretly Acccesed The Games They Buy!!
It's Not A Scam.. I Am Not A Nigeria
Waray sited
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by CoRnErStOnE09(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2018
when would Nigeria rectify dis mess in d educational system.....wat a shame!
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by aspirebig: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Is one of those things...

Op already know that " English Profs" will come for him....
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Maximus85(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2018
crazysaint:
Good morning to everyone, please pardoned my blunders.. I will try to be brief.

My exam centre was at MARDAKEM COMPANY LTD, inside METHODIST BOYS HIGH SCHOOL ORON, IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

A exam supposed to start by 3pm, I left house by 10a.m, mum worried too much, thinking that if I do not go early, I might miss the exam. Though from my place to where my centre was is far I paid N1500k down there.

I got there on time, candidates were already there, some busy solving past questions, some reading their text books, some gisting excitedly, not knowing what await them...

Fast forward in g to the time we commence our exam, we were called inside the cbt hall...everyone got seated. The first think that happened, was, when the systems were on, a lot of system blow up, we waited till the fixed it up by changing those system.. okay the systems were now fixed... another problem was the light issue, going off and on, off and on, the had to change the generator to a bigger one, still the same issue..disappointment were written on the faces of the candidates, parents could not control their anger...by this time it was 8pm..it was obvious that we wont take the exam again.

After waiting hours upon hours thinkin that the problem would be solved at the end the told us that our exam has been postponed, that a new slip will be mail to us to know our new centre.

We that came from far distance had no option than to spend the night in the school compound

Sorry ooo but how are you even going to pass the JAMB?
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by pyrex23(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
Don't be panic they've resolved the issue. I score 279
U wey don grad..
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Caseywilliams(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2018
ChucE:
Awww.. Sorry about that. Same goes to me also but the good thing was that the problem was solved and we ended in time. Above all, the exam was hitch-free. Mine was at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri. 3pm also
thats my school u knw
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Bgorgeous: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
that's how they will be putting their hands where they have not reached. nonsense
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by T4Tessy: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
It is well
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Richnero(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Rip English grin
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by mikebrown92: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
solid3:

There are poeple who wrote theirs in year 2000.
I did mine in 2002 and still in university now
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by mikebrown92: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2018
crazysaint:

My exam centre was at MARDAKEM COMPANY LTD, inside METHODIST BOYS HIGH SCHOOL ORON, IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

A exam supposed to start by 3pm, I left house by 10a.m, mum worried too much, thinking that if I do not go early, I might miss the exam. Though from my place to where my centre was is far I paid N1500k down there.

I got there on time, candidates were already there, some busy solving past questions, some reading their text books, some gisting excitedly, not knowing what await them...

Fast forward in g to the time we commence our exam, we were called inside the cbt hall...everyone got seated. The first think that happened, was, when the systems were on, a lot of system blow up, we waited till the fixed it up by changing those system.. okay the systems were now fixed... another problem was the light issue, going off and on, off and on, the had to change the generator to a bigger one, still the same issue..disappointment were written on the faces of the candidates, parents could not control their anger...by this time it was 8pm..it was obvious that we wont take the exam again.

After waiting hours upon hours thinkin that the problem would be solved at the end the told us that our exam has been postponed, that a new slip will be mail to us to know our new centre.

OP

I humbly suggest you ain't qualify to even seat for the exam.
Try help your written skills and come back later to apply
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2018
mikebrown92:

OP

I humbly suggest you ain't qualify to even seat for the exam.
Try help your written skills and come back later to apply
Teacher, aren't u ashamed of this?
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Ojetayo17(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2018
crazysaint:

; dont be panic, dont forget that all what God do is good.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by apprentist(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2018
This is unfair. What can we get right in this country? Well, obviously our comedy industries are making cool cash from the tricks we play here. So sorry.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by godfrey01(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2018
no candidate should blame jamb on this, rather the school (centre owner) should be blamed for being greedy. some centres went as far as borowing systems and generator just to ensure their centre is approved for cbt. I am system engineer i know what I am saying. i know of many centres who came to where I am working to bororow system to add to the ones they have so that jamb can approve their centre for cbt. but at the long run those ill equiped centre will start joepardizing the future of Nigeria students who wants to go to school. jamb can not do everything alone. change begins with you that is reading this post..

2 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by akeentech(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Sorry I didn't write english
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by akeentech(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2018
pyrex23:

U wey don grad..
I never
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by ItzRichii(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2018
solid3:

There are poeple who wrote theirs in year 2000.
i tire oo. Watin me way come write for 80s go come talk? But the issue be say i never still see admission since then
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Fourwinds: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
Don't be panic they've resolved the issue. I scored 279
are you kidding me?

is that how well you can write?
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by ItzRichii(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Nelsizzy:
oh! You self notice? All this tumbom tumbom chidren.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by lovelylad: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2018
What do you expect after snake don swallow 36m in jamb office.

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by akeentech(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Fourwinds:
are you kidding me?

is that how well you can write?
no be person score 367
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by ItzRichii(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Ojetayo17:
; dont be panic, dont forget that all what God do is good.
please who is you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks / Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP / ASUU To Hold Emergency Meeting On Thursday. Strike To Be Likely Called Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.