Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam (20539 Views)

"Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / We Didn’t Write Our Exam – Frustrated Jambite Writes / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by starbn(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
what do expect;since animals is swallowing money meant to equip jamb. Nigeria is just a drama country. in my next world,I will never be in this shitthole . sorry my broda.it's one the progressive change we voted for.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by starbn(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
what do you expect;since animals is swallowing money meant to equip jamb. Nigeria is just a drama country. in my next world,I will never be in this shitthole . sorry my broda.it's one the progressive change we voted for.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by chisani(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Pele. Such is life. The Lord is your muscle
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by anonymousthug(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2018
its simple... Just blame it on the snake
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don old o I wrote jamb in 2006
I wrote it in 2009.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by butterflylion: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Op this is me offering free corrections to your error riddled post. Please take note of the number of errors you made and make adequate efforts to improve if not for yourself, at least for the sake of your generation.

The funny thing is that you asked everyone to forgive your blunders which shows you knew that your write up would be riddled with them yet you could not take time out to first correct these blunders before posting. You must be a very lazy student and lazy students often do not go very far.

crazysaint:
Good morning to everyone, please pardoned ( pardon ) my blunders.. I will try to be brief.

My exam centre was at MARDAKEM COMPANY LTD, inside METHODIST BOYS HIGH SCHOOL ORON, IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

A exam supposed ( The exam was supposed ) to start by 3pm, I left house ( home or my house ) by 10a.m, mum worried too much, thinking that if I do ( did ) not go early, I might miss the exam. Though from my place to where my centre was is far I paid N1500k down there.

I got there on time, candidates were already there, some busy solving past questions, some reading their text books, some gisting excitedly, not knowing what await ( awaited ) them...

Fast forward in g to the time we commence ( were to commence )our exam, we were called inside the cbt hall...everyone got seated. The first think ( thing ) that happened, was, when the systems were ( put on )on, a lot of system blow ( systems blew ) up, we waited till the ( they ) fixed it ( them ) up by changing those system ( systems ) .. okay the systems were now fixed... another problem was the light issue, going off and on, off and on, the ( they ) had to change the generator to a bigger one, still the same issue..disappointment were ( was ) written on the faces of the candidates, parents could not control their anger...by this time it was 8pm..it was obvious that we wont ( wouldn't ) take the exam again.

After waiting hours upon hours thinkin that the problem would be solved at the end the ( they ) told us that our exam has been postponed, that a new slip will be mail ( would be mailed ) to us to know our new centre.

We that came from far distance ( afar ) had no option than to spend the night in the school compound
cold and mosquitoes deal ( dealt ) with us.

See the ugly experience we had yesterday...

5 Likes

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by anonymousthug(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:

Sorry I didn't write english
shut up, if you didnt write english then you no write jamb nau. Oya! Kia kia, return those marks and collect your main original 80mrks
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2018
I repeated JSS1 I should have written in 2005, so I am an elderly person either way
AryaSand:

I wrote it in 2009.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by efilefun(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2018
three:
The same JAMB that remitted billions does not have the capacity to conduct exams it has been conducting since.
Its very easy to blame jamb but we need to blame the individuals who know they ain't capable of handling such exams but still went ahead to apply for centers just to make some money not minding the future of those posted to their godforsaken centers. Most centers do rent computers to deceive jamb during accreditation. Only to come up with semi dead systems during exams
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by akeentech(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
anonymousthug:
shut up, if you didnt write english then you no write jamb nau. Oya! Kia kia, return those marks and collect your main original 80mrks
You can come nd collect it
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by lawrence35(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2018
Better things ahead

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by THEPOTTER(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
Don't be panic they've resolved the issue. I scored 279

bros haa! When jamb said result will not be out until all exam has been done.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Thegamingorca(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
AryaSand:

I wrote it in 2009.

shocked me too
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thegamingorca:

shocked me too
Hahahahahahaha. We haff old. We didn't do CBT, na shading all through.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by CioAngels(f): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sorry, you are in Nigeria where her managers are not intellectually better than you jamb candidates. All they do is fire brigade approach because they don't know what to do, forget all their impressive dossiers, a lot were bought.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by PowerGlory: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
OP, with this your English, I wonder why you want to write JAMB.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
PowerGlory:
OP, with this your English, I wonder why you want to write JAMB.

So with poor English, can't write jamb and pass, shey na only English I go write.. if am not good in English, am good in something else.. thanks.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
sirgalahad26:
this is one of the problems facing jamb by default...most first set of candidates always complain! and to u op, i think its to ur advantage, gives u more study time! and to build up ur english cheesy
That is not an excuse for jamb to disappoint the students. If we have good legal system running, by now Jamb should be in court explaining this madness.Similar thing happened last year yet it is repeating itself this year. If they can conduct exam using cbt,they should stop it and switch back to pencil base instead of wasting the student's time and energy

1 Like

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
solid3:

There are poeple who wrote theirs in year 2000.
Even in 1985
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
It was not organized well, thank God my bro wrote his own yesterday.
hmmmm....this girl don ripe for marriage be that ooooo....lefulefu come take your wife ooooo
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmm....this girl don ripe for marriage be that ooooo....lefulefu come take your wife ooooo
how many wives i wan marry biko?cheesy
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
how many wives i wan marry biko?cheesy
bossman you know say as you be king, you are permitted to marry like king Solomon
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fourwinds:
Hahahahahahaha, so you dey watch me grow since abi cheesy.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Fourwinds: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha, so you dey watch me grow since abi cheesy.
heheheheheeee....

when want to pluck mango from the tree, you need to monitor it .....
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fourwinds:
heheheheheeee....
when want to pluck mango from the tree, you need to monitor it .....

I can totally relategrin.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fourwinds:
bossman you know say as you be king, you are permitted to marry like king Solomon
i hear ucheesy

Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Thegamingorca(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2018
AryaSand:

Hahahahahahaha. We haff old. We didn't do CBT, na shading all through.

Yeah I heard jamb now lasts for a week. Wtf?

Nigeria has changed
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Yeah I heard jamb now lasts for a week. Wtf?

Nigeria has changed

A week?? Wawu! That one is not Jamb again, that's mini WAEC. Our education system just keeps deteriorating in this country. The people in government are not bothered, after all their kids are not part of the system. I'm pretty sure 60% of the people writing the bleeped up exam won't even get into school this year.
The whole exam is pointless too, parents want their kids to go to Universities and Polytechnics instead of asking the child what he/she really wants. If only my mother had given me all the money she spent on me for that four years, shebi I would have moved to the North and be rearing cattle or start a Fruit and vegetable farm grin. No regrets though, all I'm saying is that not all of us should have to go to an higher institution. It is just a waste of time for some.
Re: We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam by WFblacc(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
akeentech:
Shut up, I score 279 yesterday.
How e take concern me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU To Hold Emergency Meeting On Thursday. Strike To Be Likely Called Off / "Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / Kwara State Polytechnic Result Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.