Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? (4269 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by chinesedoll(f): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2007
Some say its embarrassing to fart in presence of your lover while some will agree that it shows how well connected,free and open you are to each other.( meaning you dont hide anything)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?,
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by Creamish(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2007
hell no!
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by nicelady1(f): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2007
lol, dis is so funny. What a question! grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by OmoEko1(f): 1:55am On Mar 10, 2007
yes oh i can and we both fart in the presence of each other like it's regular
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2007
What a question!!! , if u wan fart, wetin u go do? , okay u fit run commot sha, tell am say u dey come, u wan go fart.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by agnesoseka: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2007
sure!!
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by naijababe2(f): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2007
why not!!!!!!!! well if u can fart in the presence of ur lover its goes a long way, at least it shows that u don't keep anything like secrets or anything secretive from each mind, but never forget even if u fart in your lover's presence or vice versa that doesn't guarantee you that ur partner is not secretive!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by naijacutee(f): 12:59am On Mar 17, 2007
Why not? I'd actually be suspicious if I'd never heard him fart.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by Everbright(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2007
Dat sounds dirty shocked
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by naijacutee(f): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
No it's not. It's natural, smell it and see. grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by blubadd(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2007
In my humble opinion, image is a large part of every relationship, dude take your leave and do ur thing, u crazy nairalanders will soon start to advocate for 'joint crapping!'
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by blubadd(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
Maybe even a little kissing game while burping!LOL
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by blubadd(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2007
Maybe even a little kissing game while burping!LOL
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by Baxilexi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2007
Hey it better out than in as i'ld say. Come to think of it who knows what effect fart has on staying in the body for long. Any wayz our location at that time matter,btq i would i am only human.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by 4Play(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2007
This is one of the dumbest,stupidest,downright imbecillic threads I have ever come across

Millions of people are dying around the world.Millions of people are dieing of diseases

Millions of men are going to bed without getting laid,and this is what someone wants to discuss angry
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by blubadd(m): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2007
lofl
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by gracey(f): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2007
this is really stupid, i think there's no other way to show you lover how much you love or connected them huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I beg if you wan sef fart in face if you want, nasty ppl
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by Seun(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2007
Of course, I can. This must be one of the benefits of a honest relationship!
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by ugodaniel(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2007
If its done intentionally, its the highest point of stupidity and immaturity but when executed unknowingly, can be laughed over and joked upon.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by kellorah: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2007
lol,
wouldn't want to

how embarassing grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2007
na wa for y'all

if na ur spouse nko, not lover?
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by cyprianjr(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2007
I agree with ugodaniel,
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by finemocha(f): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2007
lol
we have farting contests, but i just let him win wink
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by VOR(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2007
@Ruky

You posed the question, but what do you think Ruky?

Looking at your beautiful profile pic I'm sure you have
never farted in your life yet alone in front of someone.
Anyway click on the thread below for my views and many
others on this most important issue. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16863.0.html
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by creamyice(f): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2007
of course, u Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover, it's fun! grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by abstarr(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2007
Tricky one, generally speakin, i havnt found that "special one" to fart with!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by ugodaniel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2007
abstarr:

Tricky one, generally speakin, i havnt found that "special one" to fart with!!! grin grin grin grin

Invariably, you're saying that marathon farting is something you're looking forward to sharing with your 'special' one angry
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by abstarr(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2007
ugodaniel:

Invariably, you're saying that marathon farting is something you're looking forward to sharing with your 'special' one angry

Sense of humour ppl
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by ugodaniel(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2007
Sense of humour people

methinks differently grin
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by olutomiwa(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2007
why not?its a natural phenomenom,we do it every time,infact we always compete with it and i win all the time, trust me now,i no dey disappoint,GBO GBA GBO GBA GBO GBO GBO GBO,abeg excuse me i wan go LATRINE.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by stevetop(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2007
controlling farting or not depends on what you eat,you can not eat those buka beans and think about controlling fart but it could be fun with so much perfume in the air.
Re: Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? by chinesedoll(f): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2007
VOR:

@Ruky

You posed the question, but what do you think Ruky?

Looking at your beautiful profile pic I'm sure you have
never farted in your life yet alone in front of someone.
Anyway click on the thread below for my views and many
others on this most important issue. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16863.0.html

my guy u are wrong o wldnt it be abnormal if u dont fart
even doctors wld tell u dat anyway no forming for dat level
i wont do it in public sha but with my boo which kind form
i won dey form when he knows every every

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

f / Men Are: / Romance Section Ppls Choice Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.