Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? (4634 Views)

Animals That Masturbate, Apart From Humans. / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by highqueen(f): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2018
better than cheating
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Only1mi(f): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2018
madridguy:
Do you mean you're still with same girl with bad luck or the one that sent her nude picture to another guy shocked
Continue with your fabricated script tongue

They should be there making up stories up and down
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by dukeprince50: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Topestbilly:

Have you heard of the saying " the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know"

From you comment I reached the following conclusions.

* You're not married yet.
* You don't have someone that truly loves you.
* You were not in class when your lecturer was giving lectures on LEADERSHIP.
that last conclusion was funny, but think about it this way, she masturbates and tell him, one day she may cheat and tell him also, masturbating doesnt mean she wont cheat, he can find a decent woman who doesnt cheat and doesnt masturbates, what is wrong if she tell him to cone home that she is Hot, i believe that is better o, its my opinion sha, whats ur take on dat?
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by BossLaifay(f): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Since when did masturbation become the yard stick for identifying a decent person?

There is no man that commented here that hasn't masturbated before (including the OP), so what's all this? Or is masturbation men's birthright?

I am not understanding!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by OnyeMmeri: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2018
The only issue I have with it is the fact that she might use the bottle excessively, thereby slacking the vagina and inadvertently making sex between the two of you to be most unenjoyable.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by ubunja(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2018
BossLaifay:
Since when did masturbation become the yard stick for identifying a decent person?

There is no man that commented here that hasn't masturbated before (including the OP), so what's all this? Or is masturbation men's birthright?

I am not understanding!!!
blame yourself women. you go hard against men for masturbation that they start to believe its really bad and so when you yourself do it you inspire their disapproval.
nice work.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by BossLaifay(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2018
ubunja:

blame yourself women. you go hard agaisnt men for masturbation that they start to believe its really bad and so when you yourself do it you inspire their disaporoval.
nice work.
To a degree you are correct! But many men masturbate in excess; even when their wives/girlfriends are in the next room which can be seen as being condescending.

I personally do not find anything wrong with masturbation but then I don't think like most women

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Topestbilly(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
dukeprince50:

that last conclusion was funny, but think about it this way, she masturbates and tell him, one day she may cheat and tell him also, masturbating doesnt mean she wont cheat, he can find a decent woman who doesnt cheat and doesnt masturbates, what is wrong if she tell him to cone home that she is Hot, i believe that is better o, its my opinion sha, whats ur take on dat?

If you go through my first comment well you'll see I'm not in support of the woman's act either but in marriage we should create rooms for our partner shortcomings and we should be ready to help them out. Truly he can find a woman who doesn't masturbate and cheat but what if the new woman has crazy and unbearable attitudes.

Both of them are the problem here, the man is always not available.

We should find solutions to problems when the person in question is ready for change.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by imitateMe(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It's Okay

Nothing wrong...Go ahead and marry her

It's better than falling into some sort of temptations since you are not always available

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
marvin906:
dude there's nothing wrong with it..
I even commend her for telling you the Truth..
you said she's pregnant don't forget that this period her sexual hormones are gonna be off the roof.
let her do her stuff

You mean with bottle?! Ah is it not dangerous. Hmmm......B-O-T-T-L-E. Dey chuk herself with bottle. Hmm...nawa o what some women dey use sef!
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Godhead4(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
to my surprise I saw a bottle with *long* neck

Sense wee not keel uuu

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Godhead4:

Sense wee not keel uuu
Abi o!
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
ubunja:

blame yourself women. you go hard against men for masturbation that they start to believe its really bad and so when you yourself do it you inspire their disapproval.
nice work.
Brother, the best answer to her question is " It's women birthright "" but they deny it a lot pretending self control.
She just showed a sign of a hard core masturbator
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by BaeMercy(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Guy
A pregnant woman is always hot so don't blame her, and health wise it Is good for you to have sex with a woman who is pregnant for you
When was the last time you had sex with her?
Now, When you are around have sex with her
It plays a good role when it is time for her to deliver

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by BaeMercy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by samuelchimmy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wakanda sense do some people have sef, so you guys think she's wrong, for masturbating?, I don't get it..... So she should have cheated on him..... Masturbation is clearly not cheating, why do Nigerians attache morality to everything, but still they are the most wicked people on earth, most you condemning the girl, are serial paedophiles,,..... Just because you don't like something doesn't make it a sin, masturbation is not a sin, the only issue I have with it, is the psychology effect and health-wise of it,of which only occurs when you are on the extreme side of it
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by dami9ja(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Masturbation is really a controversial topic especially in this part of the world.

About 50% - 70% of Nigerian Men and Women have masturbated at a point in their life, and so many people still do it, but will always deny it because we are more of hypocrites in this part of the world. Anyway, let's leave that for another day.

I believe the fact she told you she masturbates makes her trustworthy and that shouldn't be a reason for you to consider breaking up with her except of course you are not giving us the full gist and just using this situation as a cover-up.

You are very lucky. Most Nigerian women will never tell their partner about it. So do you prefer her masturbating or sleeping around with men?

Instead of the bottle you can get her a real toy, search for Vinedesirez on IG we have some good ones.

And if you are against the act, you can get a therapist/psychologist/counsellor to help her out. You can get a good one at The Center for Sex education & Family Life (familycenter dot org dot ng).

Good luck.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by marvin906(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You mean with bottle?! Ah is it not dangerous. Hmmm......B-O-T-T-L-E. Dey chuk herself with bottle. Hmm...nawa o what some women dey use sef!

didn't see that..
abeg go buy am dido before she go stab herself
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
marvin906:

didn't see that.. abeg go buy am dido before she go stab herself

Hahaha ...........Bottle with long neck.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2018
highqueen:
better than cheating

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by highqueen(f): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65758038][/quote] winkwink

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by EXLOVER(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2018
lefulefu:
I even pray to marry a woman that masturbates sefcheesy. Its much much better having her as a wife than having a closet lesbian or a serial cheat. It will even add spice to our sex life. While she 's fingering i can watch and maybe help her a little sef. Its kinder hot seeing a woman fingering herselfcheesy. Dat reminds me.. I will put it as a prayer point in church 2morrow cheesy.
Guy you dey mad, you funny die....Lwkmdh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! / Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.