Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? (4614 Views)

Animals That Masturbate, Apart From Humans. / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by eni070(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
I met this lady last year.. and she's carrying my baby.. meaning she's pregnant. I don't always see her due to my work and little distance. . last week I tried to see her.. to my surprise I saw a bottle with long neck inside her room and I ask her what she use it for. . she told me clearly that she use it for masturbate anytime she's Hot . I don't know if marring such lady is okay!!! what should I do please. . I want this topic should be on front page please..
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Flowers95: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
What exactly is wrong with masturbation if not done in excess?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
This one pass me oooo

Waiting for council of elders
Cc Lefufu Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Topestbilly(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
undecided

I guess Your wife to be is an honest and a loyal person. She can give it to your neighbours or any random guys to have a taste whenever she's hot but she decided to self-service to keep her dignity and saving you from being a laughing stock to your community. you've to man up like do everything to satisfy her sexaul urge(you need to work on that distance). Don't approach the matter aggressively and don't expect sudden change.

Always make references to either of the holy books you have faith in will also help.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by SenorFax(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Better than being promiscuous

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
First off, she's open to have told you that.

Secondly, don't you think it's better to masturbate than cheating on you with numerous boyfriends? Masturbation doesn't qualify anyone as unmarriageable provided it's not an addiction...I see no wrong here.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Like As You Said, your Job Takes Your Time. She Uses That To Quench Her Hunger when You Are Absent... Its Better Than Her Allowin Another Dick Into Her... Be Happy, that Is Not A Problem

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by MetroBaba1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
So, You Prefer Cheating?

Op

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
It's Okay

Nothing wrong...Go ahead and marry her

It's better than falling into some sort of temptations since you are not always available
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by swiz123(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
She lacks good morals. How can she train that child she's carrying

Op, break up with her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Splinz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Masturbation is just like every other form of sexual immorality.

Besides, there's a high possibility that 9/10 persons have masturbated before at one point in his/her life.

So, masturbation does not necessarily define anyone. It's simply part of the common corruption...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by madridguy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Do you mean you're still with same girl with bad luck or the one that sent her nude picture to another guy shocked
Continue with your fabricated script tongue

eni070:
I met this lady last year.. and she's carrying my baby.. meaning she's pregnant. I don't always see her due to my work and little distance. . last week I tried to see her.. to my surprise I saw a bottle with long neck inside her room and I ask her what she use it for. . she told me clearly that she use it for masturbate anytime she's Hot . I don't know if marring such lady is okay!!! what should I do please. . I want this topic should be on front page please..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Topestbilly(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
swiz123:
She lacks good morals. How can she train that child she's carrying

Op, break up with her.

Have you heard of the saying " the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know"

From you comment I reached the following conclusions.

* You're not married yet.
* You don't have someone that truly loves you.
* You were not in class when your lecturer was giving lectures on LEADERSHIP.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
eni070:

How old are you ? am curious it's not a yab
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by eni070(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
pcguru1:

How old are you ? am curious it's not a yab
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by marvin906(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
dude there's nothing wrong with it..
I even commend her for telling you the Truth..
you said she's pregnant don't forget that this period her sexual hormones are gonna be off the roof.
let her do her stuff
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by swiz123(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Topestbilly:

Have you heard of the saying " the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know"

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by swiz123(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Topestbilly:

I promise you, you've never been so far from the truth like you are now.

You think a lady that masturbates occasionally will openly tell her boyfriend whom never suspected it that she does.

And masturbating with a bottle should give you the impression that she is a chronic masturbator.

I won't let such person train my child cos I can't stand hypocrisy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
eni070:

oh i see then you should be familiar with urges and all, i will be sincerce Masturbation is a thing that happens it's not the wrose the reason i asked is because i thought you were very young and all. we all masturbate (almost all)
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by David160(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
No.... But y you come fu*k her kwanu
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Sierusvirus(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
eni070:
Unless you don't feel like getting married cos greater percentage of girls that form " self control " masturbate to the core and it doesn't stops them from cheating on you. That is where their smartness starts and ends. It's in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by stillseth: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
its still better than her sleeping around
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
eni070:

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU SETTLE FOR,

MASTURBATION OR DISLOYALTY?

THE ONLY PROBLEM I SEE HERE IS THE USE OF BOTTLES OR OTHER OBJECTS THAT MIGHT INJURE HER.

SAVE UP AND GET HER ONE OF THOSE SEXx TOYS. AT LEAST, SHE'S HONEST ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU HER WEAKNESS.

IT'S BETTER LIKE THIS, THAN TO BE A BED HOPPER.

DON'T LEAVE THAT GIRL.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nothing wrong in marrying her. If she did not tell you nko? I think she is honest.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by kwessiStewie2(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2018
to my surprise I saw a bottle with *long* neck

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 11, 2018
I even pray to marry a woman that masturbates sefcheesy. Its much much better having her as a wife than having a closet lesbian or a serial cheat. It will even add spice to our sex life. While she 's fingering i can watch and maybe help her a little sef. Its kinder hot seeing a woman fingering herselfcheesy. Dat reminds me.. I will put it as a prayer point in church 2morrow cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Pray for 2
lefulefu:
I even pray to marry a woman that masturbates sefcheesy. Its much much better having her as a wife than having a closet lesbian or a serial cheat. It will even add spice to our sex life. While she 's fingering i can watch and maybe help her a little sef. Its kinder hot seeing a woman fingering herselfcheesy. Dat reminds me.. I will put it as a prayer point in church 2morrow cheesy.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Pray for 2
i will include u in my prayers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Bahddo(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2018
How many ladies don't masturbate?
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Bottle? dem don advance to bottle, I been think say Na cucumber o.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by ubunja(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2018
whats not to love about a girl that masturbates? a GF that masturbates is already a perv and with a little miseducating she'll go further
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? by femi4: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2018
She wan take bottle wounjor your child

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: When You're Great In Bed — See The Outcome. / My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her / My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.