Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) (82317 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Igbo women are keepers mate, that's why it almost sacrilegious in Igbo culture for a woman to even opt for a divorce let alone frolick around, cause the stigma she will face is unimaginable, a woman's honor is preened not just be her loyalty to her husband and family but to her husband's people as well in Igboland... That's why it's hard to see an Igbo man that doesn't take care of his wife and family cause the bride price is symbolic. Yoruba women on the other hand are free givers, since there's no semblance of culture and integrity in your culture, it's not rare to see your men sleep around and have babies all over the place, your women are not any different and divorce their husband's like say tomorrow no dey. The only Igbo women who are promiscuous in nature are the ones who somehow made it to Lagos and lost all their sense of civilization, thanks no less to the Yoruba factor they learn.
Lies!
Just say your men are cowards! I have an Ibo tenant whose wife cheated on him with his younger bro yet he told us nothing except to beat her everyday. We didn't even know about her promiscuity until her children told us. The man is just too much of a coward to divorce her, he would rather beat her everyday which is what happen in an average Ibo home

Ibo women knows Ibo men are sissy and won't seek for divorce even if they fvck the whole village. The worst they would do is to call their glutton village elders to settle the case. It wasn't even long that a nairalander talked about his issue with his promiscous wife who's an anambran, telling us how the woman, her mother and bro made several lies against him just to disrupt the divorce case he filed in court. He said his wife told him that he can never divorce her despite all the fornication she had engaged in. That's how terrible your women are but I will advise whoever that wants to marry a Yoruba man should get it sunk into her head that we aint sissy like the Ibo men hence, she should curb her stupidity if she doesn't want to see hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2018
CSTR2:

So in your culture, it is the women that chase the men and not the other way round?

You are too retarded for comfort.

Yeah inn some instances like that of ceecee and Alex that prefer Yoruba demons to their igbo brother. Even Ifunanda revealed how much she want Lolu di*k. Pls call your sisters to order.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

I'm making sense, you are the one definitely bereft of making sense, so because Nnamdi Kanu stated his opinion then that makes it fact? Didn't one of your Yoruba activist by name of Adeyinka Grandson (look him up) also call out Yoruba women for been skreps all over the UK? dude I'm not here to argue with you, there's a reason why more Yoruba men prefer to marry Igbo women, cause Igbo women are several classes above thier own women, and they can keep marriages comparatively better. You are entitled to your opinion and I to mine, but between us lies the irreducible truth, bye.
Lies! Adeyinka never stated anything of such. Everyone knows Ibo women are promiscuos. In fact, that's their archivement in Imo state as many hotels are built for their women to be kpansh inside. Lol.
And there's nothing classy about yam legged hair Ibo dwarf. The ones we get married to were those refugees living in SW. We're only helping their ministry over here however you won't see a Yoruba man leaving his SW region to go look for an igbotic lady for a wife in Ibo bush in the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2018
This lady was or is the only Nigerian singer I developed interest in because of her voice. Waited and waited. Oh well, is she not a Nigerian babe again.or sid he release a song I'm not aware of after kedike?
Not interested in her love life.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
What dirtiness when Ibo region is known as the dirtiest region even as ariaria and onitsha markets look like cesspit. We know those who (the Ibos) fought Lagos govt over monthly sanitation which they couldn't keep up with. Ibos are part of the reason Lagos looks dirty of recent. Today, alaba and computer village looks like dughole. Very dirty folks.

And when we talk of ugliness, I don't even think I've seen a Yoruba woman as ugly as Lauretta Onochie, that nollywood chukwuma or that known hairy Ibo girl. Even Ojukwu was an ugly man with a very big yam leg! Come to think of it, no one would look as good with such tribal marks as Yoruba who looks royal despite those marks.
Who even finds hairy yam legged dwarf beautiful? Yeye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=65764865][/quote]
Doesn't change the fact that Igbo women are ugly and promiscuous. Btw which yoruba man is rushing to SE? He deserves a medal for being able to survive in a region whose natives are fleeing in droves. Because few yoruba men are marrying Igbo women you touts are jubilating. grin grin I laugh throway spit.
If I post pix of your people shame go carry you run so I won't.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

What dirtiness when Ibo region is know as the dirtiest region even as ariaria and onitsha markets look like cesspit. We know those who (the Ibos) fought Lagos govt over monthly sanitation which they couldn't keep up to. Today, alaba and computer village looks like dughole. Very dirty folks.

And when we talk of ugliness, I don't even think I've seen a Yoruba woman as ugly as Lauretta Onochie, that nollywood chukwuma or that known hairy Ibo girl. Even Ojukwu was an ugly man with a very big yam leg! Come to think of it, no one would look as good with such tribal marks as Yoruba who looks royal despite those marks.
Don't mind him. Yeye dey smell. See as they were lamenting on this beautiful thread until they turned it tribalistic as always.
https://www.nairaland.com/4346603/pictures-nigerian-women-times-past

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

Don't mind him. Yeye dey smell. See as they were lamenting on this beautiful thread until they turned it tribalistic as always.
https://www.nairaland.com/4346603/pictures-nigerian-women-times-past
You dey mind them? They have inferiority complex. You would see a thread about an Ibo celebrity on front page and the next thing those low self esteemed Ibo folks would litter the thread with is to say Ibos are beautiful. Lol. I saw Omotola thread yesterday on FP and no Yoruba made such low class words. People only said she's beautiful. She was even insulted by some folks. Same thing always happened with the Otedolas and so-on but it's always very different with the Ibos. They must always tell us about their stupidity.

Anyway, one thing I know is only ugly folks scream to the air that they are beautiful and yeah, most Ibos are ugly. Bleaching the skin like most of you do doesn't change the fact. Even their men bleach, a case study is Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Bane2020: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

Lies! Adeyinka never stated anything of such. Everyone knows Ibo women are promiscuos. In fact, that's their archivement in Imo state as many hotels are built for their women to be kpansh inside. Lol.
And there's nothing classy about yam legged hair Ibo dwarf. The ones we get married to were those refugees living in SW. We're only helping their ministry over here however you won't see a Yoruba man leaving his SW region to go look for an igbotic lady for a wife in Ibo bush in the SE.
Where did this tout crawl out from? It's a known fact Yoruba women are the ugliest things ever, even a UFO alien will cringe in shock at the sight of your women, guy don't even go there. We all know the tribe that produces all the beauty pageants in Nigeria, your women save for maybe a few are a walking wonder of filth, ugliness, and utter classlessness, only Efik, Ibibio, Fulani, and maybe few Urhobo women stand tall with the Igbo queens when it comes to beauty and all round astute class.

And yes fool, your Adeyinka grandson definitely called Yoruba women sluts in one of his delirious rants, I'll find the video on YouTube for you.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Bane2020: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

Lies!
Just say your men are cowards! I have an Ibo tenant whose wife cheated on him with his younger bro yet he told us nothing except to beat her everyday. We didn't even know about her promiscuity until her children told us. The man is just too much of a coward to divorce her, he would rather beat her everyday which is what happen in an average Ibo home

Ibo women knows Ibo men are sissy and won't seek for divorce even if they fvck the whole village. The worst they would do is to call their glutton village elders to settle the case. It wasn't even long that a nairalander talked about his issue with his promiscous wife who's an anambran, telling us how the woman, her mother and bro made several lies against him just to disrupt the divorce case he filed in court. He said his wife told him that he can never divorce her despite all the fornication she had engaged in. That's how terrible your women are but I will advise whoever that wants to marry a Yoruba man should get it sunk into her head that we aint sissy like the Ibo men hence, she should curb her stupidity if she doesn't want to see hell.
Man to man no Yoruba can stand to be counted among Igbo men, you guys are just useless pu.ssy hopping deviants that have no respect for women, and lack the fundamentals of family structure. That's why lots of yoruba families are dysfunctional, child care is a joke a malnutrition is the order of the day on many Yoruba families cause the man who is supposed to provide is busy chasing anything in skirt. This are known facts mate, that's why even your own women call you demons. Igbo men are definitely the definition of all round men of high standards and value, we love to take care of our women even if it means busting our asses on multiple jobs, we are effeminate cowards like you bastards that only excel in shouting and making noise, never compare your menfolk to any Igbo man, cause one Igbo man is equal to 20 Yoruba weaklings any day, notice that I only replied to the few reasonable points I could pick out from your incorrigible jargons and badly structured grammar, it's clear you are just another dyslexic individual that needs medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Where did this tout crawl out from? It's a known fact Yoruba women are the ugliest things ever, even a UFO alien will cringe in shock at the sight of your women, guy don't even go there. We all know the tribe that produces all the beauty pageants in Nigeria, your women save for maybe a few are a walking wonder of filth, ugliness, and utter classlessness, only Efik, Ibibio, Fulani, and maybe few Urhobo women stand tall with the Igbo queens when it comes to beauty and all round astute class.

And yes fool, your Adeyinka grandson definitely called Yoruba women sluts in one of his delirious rants, I'll find the video on YouTube for you.
Before foaming with saliva, show me the video. Osu and lies, very synonymous!

And yes, Ibo are the ugliest. No amount of cumcumber inserted into vagina at peagant show can change the fact. No wonder they disgrace us whenever they represent us at the international stage.The fact is the Yorubas and the Hausa wouldn't stoop low to partake in such debauchery acts and unclothedness, hence why we left it for Ibo prostitute and their cumcumber. May that known hairy ibo girl Okafor befall you. Yeye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Man to man no Yoruba can stand to be counted among Igbo men, you guys are just useless pu.ssy hopping deviants that have no respect for women, and lack the fundamentals of family structure. That's why lots of yoruba families are dysfunctional, child care is a joke a malnutrition is the order of the day on many Yoruba families cause the man who is supposed to provide is busy chasing anything in skirt. This are known facts mate, that's why even your own women call you demons. Igbo men are definitely the definition of all round men of high standards and value, we love to take care of our women even if it means busting our asses on multiple jobs, we are effeminate cowards like you bastards that only excel in shouting and making noise, never compare your menfolk to any Igbo man, cause one Igbo man is equal to 20 Yoruba weaklings any day, notice that I only replied to the few reasonable points I could pick out from your incorrigible jargons and badly structured grammar, it's clear you are just another dyslexic individual that needs medical attention.
Why you dey kabach like this?

That doesn't still erase the fact that your women are promiscuos while Ibo women are coward sissy. No wonder they try to overcompensate for their cowardly acts by beating up their women who eventually turn to their maids out of frustration. Even Chinua Achebe talked about beating up one's wife with a glee in his book 'things fall apart'. Yeye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Bane2020: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

And yes, Ibo are the ugliest. No amount of cumcumber inserted into vagina at peagant show can change the fact. No wonder they disgrace us whenever they represent us at the international stage.The fact is the Yorubas and the Hausa wouldn't stoop low to partake in such debauchery acts and unclothedness, hence why we left it for Ibo prostitute and their cumcumber. May that known hairy ibo girl Okafor befall you. Yeye.
Guy Yoruba women are so dirty, even comedians take a swipe at your whole women as been filthy grin grin grin, as for the beauty pageant part, I can list at least 20 of it won by Igbo queens(not that it's relevant to this discourse), but I'm trying to prove a point that that hairy yam leg Igbo girl has a far better chance of besting the best looking Yoruba chick from your end, that's how hopeless your case is as a tribe, abeg leave matter, even honest Yoruba men know how pathetic their women are, and would in most cases risk the cultural odds by coming down East to pay for an Igbo bride price than risk settling with their punishments back home.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

You dey mind them? They have inferiority complex. You would see a thread about an Ibo celebrity on front page and the next thing those low self esteemed Ibo folks would litter the thread with is to say Ibos are beautiful. Lol. I saw Omotola thread yesterday on FP and no Yoruba made such low class words. People only said she's beautiful. She was even insulted by some folks. Same thing always happened with the Otedolas and so-on but it's always very different with the Ibos. They must always tell us about their stupidity.

Anyway, one thing I know is only ugly folks scream to the air that they are beautiful and yeah, most Ibos are ugly. Bleaching the skin like most of you do doesn't change the fact. Even their men bleach, a case study is Obiano.
Exactly. Inferiority complex at its pinnacle.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Career destroyer. You have started again with Kiss Daniel after you have abandoned Lil kesh and his career at the middle of the sea

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Guy Yoruba women are so dirty, even comedians take a swipe at your whole women as been filthy grin grin grin, as for the beauty pageant part, I can list at least 20 of it won by Igbo queens(not that it's relevant to this discourse), but I'm trying to prove a point that that hairy yam leg Igbo girl has a far better chance of besting the best looking Yoruba chick from your end, that's how hopeless your case is as a tribe, abeg leave matter, even honest Yoruba men know how pathetic their women are, and would in most cases risk the cultural odds by coming down East to pay for an Igbo bride price than risk settling with their punishments back home.
lol. Where is this Adeyinka videos btw? Osu and lies... Smh.

Like I stated earlier we've all left the peagent show for your Ibo prostitute. Last I checked, your Osu sisters represented Kano, Kaduna et al. We know what they do there, so? That's why they keep disgracing us whenever they represent us at the international level.

And who goes to you SE bush to seek for an igbotic wife? The ones being married to, are the Ibo refugees who have already imbibed our cultures in the Sw. They obviously don't want to return to the Ibo bush just like a non american would seek an american to marry sharply in order to avoid story that touches. And what do we get in return? A filthy environment as a result of their dirtiness. Alaba is case study. Spits.

That said, let me repeat again, may that hairy Okafor girl befall you and your lineage. Can I hear amen?
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Bane2020: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

lol. Where is this Adeyinka videos btw? Osu and lies... Smh.

Like I stated earlier we've all left the peagent show for your Ibo prostitute. Last I checked, your Osu sisters represented Kano, Kaduna et al. We know what they do there, so? That's why they keep disgracing us whenever they represent us at the international level.

And who goes to you SE bush to seek for an igbotic wife? The ones being married to, are the Ibo refugees who have already imbibed our cultures in the Sw. They obviously don't want to return to the Ibo bush just like a non american would seek an american to marry sharply in order to avoid story that touches. And what do we get in return? A filthy environment as a result of their dirtiness. Alaba is case study. Spits.

That said, let me repeat again, may that hairy Okafor girl befall you and your lineage. Can I hear amen?
When you are done using up your data on your incoherent gibberish, better remember to save some money for psychiatric evaluation at yaba left, cause you are really one dyslexic individual.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

Let them be deceiving themselves. I have seen pretty igbo girls but even their prettiest cant comare to yoruba ugliest. I wont even exchange words with him because their lies have been exposed countless times.
Here is one from nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/4261092/twitter-war-between-igbo-yoruba/21

He even thinks its by pageant as if we dont know the length girls go to win.
90% of Igbo girls are only pretty on heavy makeup unlike yorubas who are naturally beautiful.

You can already tell which is which by the beauty or lack of. grin grin grin

They always resort to insults when defeated. Very illmannered fellows.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

When you are done using up your data on your incoherent gibberish, better remember to save some money for psychiatric evaluation at yaba left, cause you are really one dyslexic individual.

Look at this one? When will you post the said video? Yeye.

Next time, don't start what you can't finish. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

Doesn't change the fact that Igbo women are ugly and promiscuous. Btw which yoruba man is rushing to SE? He deserves a medal for being able to survive in a region whose natives are fleeing in droves. Because few yoruba men are marrying Igbo women you touts are jubilating. grin grin I laugh throway spit.
If I post pix of your people shame go carry you run so I won't.
hehehehe u amaze me, who doesn't knw Yoruba women as the loosest and easy to get women in Nigeria... married yoruba women are Highly adultrous to the point that you think its a norm in their culture. Yoruba women wear just one pant for two weeks" Hmmm Yoruba women are pigs yoruba ladies are the most dirty and primitive among the major tribes in Nigeria.Yoruba women wen dey poo for poh for inside market. hehehehe they are unsellable
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

What dirtiness when Ibo region is known as the dirtiest region even as ariaria and onitsha markets look like cesspit. We know those who (the Ibos) fought Lagos govt over monthly sanitation which they couldn't keep up with. Ibos are part of the reason Lagos looks dirty of recent. Today, alaba and computer village looks like dughole. Very dirty folks.

Yoruba girls are dirty i defend them b4 I change my mind recently after i date one , she nearly poison me with her mouth odors... grab the popcorn and listen to this story
I meet this yoruba girl .she is black and chubby and blessed with heavy assets.
we got inside and she just refuse to strip.after a lot of effort . i was able to push my hands up her cloth up her boobs and it felt like I was peeling something.
she closed her eyes as if she was enjoying it.I move my hand around her armpit and it felt as if I deep my hands in a swamp .Jesus
my hand also touched something. like lice. I pulled my hand i immediately. God,my hand stinks.plus its colored and to my surprise, it wasn't a lice,but a tick.
the type you see on dog.
I felt like puking on her then she open her laps and it smells like rotten fish. the pant is yellow but the underside has turned black.
I knew I surely will not be hitting this but my penix has a mind of his own. I pulled out my pipi and tried to enter .she stopped me and said she want to be sucked first. ladies and gentle men that is how I died.
I woke up ten seconds later and sent her out. it was a terrible experience
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hehehehe u amaze me, who doesn't knw Yoruba women as the loosest and easy to get women in Nigeria... married yoruba women are Highly adultrous to the point that you think its a norm in their culture. Yoruba women wear just one pant for two weeks" Hmmm Yoruba women are pigs yoruba ladies are the most dirty and primitive among the major tribes in Nigeria.Yoruba women wen dey poo for poh for inside market. hehehehe they are unsellable
Keep making up stupid shiit to appease yourself. The most polluted place in the world is located in SE. Google it. The dirtiest houses on my street are the ones with Igbo tenants. The girl from Big brother that they said is allergic to cleanliness isn't she your sister?
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

Keep making up stupid shiit to appease yourself. The most polluted place in the world is located in SE. Google it. The dirtiest houses on my street are the ones with Igbo tenants. The girl from Big brother that they said is allergic to cleanliness isn't she your sister?

I wanted to call u a fool but i realised that that name is only reserved for people that are brain dead, not brainless heads like urs, so i'll just call u a mass of body ambling around without a purpose.... do i need Google to tell the situation on the ground, go to Ogun , Oyo , ekiti, Ondo , osun and some part of Lagos and see rickety brown roof everywhere, only in Igbo land u will see 3 or more developed cities outside it capital.. can we say the same on backwarded Yoruba land
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:

I wanted to call u a fool but i realised that that name is only reserved for people that are brain dead, not brainless heads like urs, so i'll just call u a mass of body ambling around without a purpose.... do i need Google to tell the situation on the ground, go to Ogun , Oyo , ekiti, Ondo , osun and some part of Lagos and see rickety brown roof everywhere, only in Igbo land u will see 3 or more developed cities outside it capital.. can we say the same on backwarded Yoruba land
Oh yeah? Now we've moved on to development. grin grin Okay.
Oyo state is almost bigger than all the mushroom south east states combined yet the development it has witnessed is foreign to your region. It is only igbos that will come up with a thread claiming development yet will post only 5 streets. What happened to the rest? South east should not even argue development IMO because there is absolutely no meaningful development there. If there is, why do your people flee daily to other regions? What is chasing them?
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

lol. I had to leave him to his fantasy 'cos I deal in fact and the fact is the Se is the dirtiest region in the world. The dirtiest place in Lagos are those inhabited by the Ibos. In fact, we had to warn our Ibo tenants to watch the way their children brings dirty things into the compound.

The absurd thing is the way the woman would be looking while her 10 yrs daughter would keep taking things from gutters and proceed to bring them inside to play with. Funny thing is the way they would start thinking the evil people are against them whenever the children are sick. My mum simply told them that they should stay away from dirtiness and all will be well. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Yoruba girls are dirty i defend them b4 I change my mind recently after i date one , she nearly poison me with her mouth odors... grab the popcorn and listen to this story
I meet this yoruba girl .she is black and chubby and blessed with heavy assets.
we got inside and she just refuse to strip.after a lot of effort . i was able to push my hands up her cloth up her boobs and it felt like I was peeling something.
she closed her eyes as if she was enjoying it.I move my hand around her armpit and it felt as if I deep my hands in a swamp .Jesus
my hand also touched something. like lice. I pulled my hand i immediately. God,my hand stinks.plus its colored and to my surprise, it wasn't a lice,but a tick.
the type you see on dog.
I felt like puking on her then she open her laps and it smells like rotten fish. the pant is yellow but the underside has turned black.
I knew I surely will not be hitting this but my penix has a mind of his own. I pulled out my pipi and tried to enter .she stopped me and said she want to be sucked first. ladies and gentle men that is how I died.
I woke up ten seconds later and sent her out. it was a terrible experience
What a fantasy. You can only have that fantasy in your dream 'cos Yoruba women aren't in your class!

The real fact remains Ibos are the dirtiest tribe. Your sister couldn't even pretend on the tv.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by anubabab: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jesus........
Chintheman,
It's good for them.
But, how many celebrities wan marry this guy ooo

Naso, Toyin Abraham dey call am hubby for instagram

Okay......., na dat one Chidinma see, con pick race go play away match, go BAMBAM for Kiss Daniel for hin house before FortheMamaKe snatch am.

Aiye Le Ibosi ooooo

1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

What a fantasy. You can only have that fantasy in your dream 'cos Yoruba women aren't in your class!

The real fact remains Ibos are the dirtiest tribe. Your sister couldn't even pretend on the tv.
hehehehe this bitter truth is pain u oooo... then why Yoruba demons rushing down to the east as if women don finish for yellowbar land, Most open markets especially in Lagos and Ibadan still carry shit  in buckets (agbepoo) and for the market women, you don’t want to think too much about how they do their business during the day otherwise you’d never buy any food products. Residential homes in Yoruba have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet Yoruba ladies are dirty outwardly mainly, in their mannerisms as well as in general hygiene. They make the worst tenants.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hehehehe this bitter truth is pain u oooo... then why Yoruba demons rushing down to the east as if women don finish for yellowbar land, Most open markets especially in Lagos and Ibadan still carry shit  in buckets (agbepoo) and for the market women, you don’t want to think too much about how they do their business during the day otherwise you’d never buy any food products. Residential homes in Yoruba have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet Yoruba ladies are dirty outwardly mainly, in their mannerisms as well as in general hygiene. They make the worst tenants.
Can I have Facts, biitch please?
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

Can I have Facts, biitch please?
hehehehe how hygienic are female member of ur family let's start from there
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Diademk07:

my first encounter with Yoruba girl... I forbid myself having anything to do with them... if u perceive foul smell coming out from that hole ... u go faint
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Diademk07: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hehehehe how hygienic are female member of ur family let's start from there
Can I have some fact, biitch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.