Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,387 members, 7,839,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (77935 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Makaveli1166(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Money must be made squarely without rigorous schizophrenic skepticism.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
police money.

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's time he changes the boy to man

He's now a man

Good attitude towards life, that must Av captivated the mind of Dangote

Not money.....

Life is simple wen you tow the right direction

Make I face front.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by FarahAideed: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Factfinder1:
So he bought all these properties from just being a pilot.... D story no add up ooo

He bought all those from proceeds of hyper corruption during his father's tenure as police IG

7 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by olasaad(f): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH THE WAY HE FLAUNTS THOSE CARS AND JEWELRY,

I'M CONVINCED HE'S ONE OF THOSE AMATEUR FUCBOYS THAT LEAK THEIR WIVES NUDE CLIPS ON XVIDEOS. undecided

Tell me who will do that to Dangote's daughter?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by mkoabiola: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Spoilt boy flaunting wrist watches
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cool
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Pain(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Exboy. Jamboy
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by shogsman(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bugatti veyron $2.5m ,chai I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Worksunlimited: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Factfinder1:
So he bought all these properties from just being a pilot.... D story no add up ooo

So you are trying to tell me that in this Buhari's economy, if this kind guy approach you, shows you all he has, and he now asks you to date him thereafter..

You would ask him where he got all the money to buy all what he has cos you feel im pilot money no fit buy am?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by nwabobo: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
lalasticlala:
Meet Jamil Abubakar, Fatima Aliko Dangote's husband-to-be

Here is his throwback interview with YES INTERNATIONAL - MAGAZINE NOVEMBER 22, 2014

Source: http://theyesng.com/my-life-as-a-pilot-jamil-abubakar/

Criminal lifestyle funded by Niger delta oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Not polished at all.

Aboki-Agbero! embarassed

What do you expect from any relative of an EX IG of the Nigerian Police Force?

Boko-Nama!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Christane:
all this rich men children talking rubbish ..hm neva suffer make hm enta street make hm see life ...no b only jamboy and WAECboy

Bros so suffering na something to dey proud of o... Kai! Poverty Why??
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Where is magu when you need him? Zombie dullard
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by chijioke17(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Q: What happens when a speed loving youthful exuberant pilot who lives on the fast-lane marries the daughter of Africa's richest man?

A: The marriage will crash!
Ask yourself,do you have sense?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:
Adron Homes and Properties Limited still Selling....
Deposit as low as 100k and spread the remaining balance for the period of 14months...you also get a bag of rice and 2chicken for this Easter
Call me for more info 08148450760
The one I bought since 2016 at shimawa phase 2 extentions has not been allocated;it is frustrating,I can't recommend anyone.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Moinoni123(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigga looks like a bouncer that'll beat up d wife if she messes up & nothing will happen because son of IG.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Moinoni123(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
olasaad:

Tell me who will do that to Dangote's daughter?
Stay there.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Q: What happens when a speed loving youthful exuberant pilot who lives on the fast-lane marries the daughter of Africa's richest man?

angry angry angry angry the statement is dope...yea this's my face when am serious

angry
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(C) caution
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by SleekyP(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The one I bought since 2016 at shimawa phase 2 extentions has not been allocated;it is frustrating,I can't recommend anyone.
Relax it will soon be allocated... We started allocation for Abuja and Ikorodu last month....turn by turn
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by SleekyP(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
indoorlove:
Where is this estate located.
ibeju Lekki, Shimawa back of redeem camp, Atan Ota, Shagamu, Abuja and Ibadan.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
i wonder how he will manage to wear all that wactches on just two wrists undecided. or Fine motors though.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Aboki must always be aboki. come rain, come sunshine.

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

ibeju Lekki, Shimawa back of redeem camp, Atan Ota, Shagamu, Abuja and Ibadan.
Any ones in the eastern Areas? like Awka, Onitsha, Enugu or Any were in the east.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
when you're rich you're rich! u don't need to flaunt all your wealth for the public...
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Really? so they may not be genuine?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
Aboki must always be aboki. come rain, come sunshine.

lol..like say poo de catch am

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Makaveli1166:
Money must be made squarely without rigorous schizophrenic skepticism.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Q: What happens when a speed-loving youthful exuberant pilot who lives on the fast-lane marries the daughter of Africa's richest man?

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Mba Forex Is Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.