Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,338 members, 7,839,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (77933 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by northvietnam(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
babatee1985:
God bless our hustle...
Amin Ooo...
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
gypsey:
that means it isn't Authentic. why would it take forever otherwise?
I think the reason for the delay might be because the lands in this particular estate has not be sold out yet. They're relying on the money they generate to use it in developing the estate like partitioning the inner roads,building drainages and laying interlocking blocks from the estate gate.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by nepapole(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
dxpecial:

that's his name
yh i knw
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I think the reason for the delay might be because the lands in this particular estate has not be sold out yet. They're relying on the money they generate to use it in developing the estate like partitioning the inner roads,building drainages and laying interlocking blocks from the estate gate.
Right! i see. so how long do they recon it would take before you get your house?

i bet you didn't know it will take this long, can you not ask for a refund? it could take longer than forever.
i was interested but now that you have elaborated further i am out.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by K2asure: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
My people how una dey? see how duplication of duties are surrounding a son of formal IG who were is my how security that we secure my children and your children because of bokoharam but we are living by his grace please let us thinks more than flirting of wealths is just for me and you to think deeply.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by indoorlove(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

ibeju Lekki, Shimawa back of redeem camp, Atan Ota, Shagamu, Abuja and Ibadan.
Where in Abuja.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by HarunaWest(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Q: What happens when a speed-loving youthful exuberant pilot who lives on the fast-lane marries the daughter of Africa's richest man?

A: The marriage will crash!
Too Much Sense Will Kill You.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
gypsey:
Right! i see. so how long they recon it would take before you get your house?

i bet you didn't know i will take this long, can you not ask for a refund? it could take longer than forever.
i was interested but now that you have elaborated further i am out.
Even though I'm not in too much of a hurry to acquire the land,I didn't know it would take this long. I just pray it doesn't exceed this year. I paid a million for the land,but I hear a plot at that particular place I bought mine is going for 2m now.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by SleekyP(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
indoorlove:
Where in Abuja.
We have in Kuje (promo price is 2.4million) and another along nasarawa road just 15min drive from Abuja Central Park (1.2million promo price)
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
When nemesis catch up with em the papa go come out dey cry.. imagine the toys he used. Looting money that's meant for officers of the police force to fill up their luxury taste.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigerian police ?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by nwaire: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dangote seff no dey shame, how will he give the daughters hand to *oliceman's son [url][/url]
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by john650(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:
Money is good lalastic grin cool
Na pilot money dey give am all these toys or there is something wey him know want tell us? If so, I also want to be a pilot.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Even though I'm not in too much of a hurry to acquire the land,I didn't know it would take this long. I just pray it doesn't exceed this year. I paid a million for the land,but I hear a plot at that particular place I bought mine is going for 2m now.
well.. if that is the case, the delay is still a problem.

Ofcourse, the value of Any land increases and continue to increase from the first year of it Aqquisition.

I paid 700K for 2 plots of land some were in 2014, now i have people asking to pay me 3 Millions for the 2 plots. that's what my caretaker tells me Anyway.

I hope it goes well for you eventually 1 million isn't a small Amount. i thought it's like a mortgage Thing, like the houses has Already been built and they are selling on a mortgage terms
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

Read in between the lines carefully...the said land now is selling for 3.2million... We make sure all facilities are in place in all our estates before allocated e.g:

Perimeter Fencing
Earth Road
Electricity
Drainage
Water
CCTV
Children Playing Ground
Basket Ball court
I see, the concept looks Grand but, as some one explained it's taking too long, i thought that the houses has Already been built, besides as i Asserted earlier the locations are not Ideal for me.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by SleekyP(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
gypsey:
I see, the concept looks Grand but, as some one explained it's taking too long, i thought that the houses has Already been built, besides as i Asserted earlier the locations are not Ideal for me.
What's your ideal location Sir? We have in Ibeju-lekki, shagamu, Sango Atan-Otan, shimawa at the back of redemption camp, we also have in Imota Ikorodu just 15minutes drive from Agric bustop.... We also have in Abuja and Ibadan...

We have furnished 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom apartments.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

What's your ideal location Sir? We have in Ibeju-lekki, shagamu, Sango Atan-Otan, shimawa at the back of redemption camp, we also have in Imota Ikorodu just 15minutes drive from Agric bustop.... We also have in Abuja and Ibadan...

We have furnished 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom apartments.
my ldeal location is the East, Awka, Enugu, Onitsha or any were in the east. as i ve Already mentioned.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Vanity.

I love the Audi though.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Factfinder1:
So he bought all these properties from just being a pilot.... D story no add up ooo

He is the son of former police IG. In Nigeria, police IGs are multi-billionaires.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
gypsey:
well.. if that is the case, the delay is still a problem.

Ofcourse, the value of Any land increases and continue to increase from the first year of it Aqquisition.

I paid 700K for 2 plots of land some were in 2014, now i have people asking to pay me 3 Millions for the 2 plots. that's what my caretaker tells me Anyway.

I hope it goes well for you eventually 1 million isn't a small Amount. i thought it's like a mortgage Thing, like the houses has Already been built and they are selling on a mortgage terms
They have already built houses at the phase 1 whoch were going for between 12 to 15 million as at 2016,2bedroom bungalow,but despite that I could not afford it then,I still didn't like them because there small and didn't have enough parking space.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Martin0(m): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2018
gypsey:
my ldeal location is the East, Awka, Enugu, Onitsha or any were in the east. as i ve Already mentioned.
bia ima Indi fa bu
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by ROCE: 1:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Mr Ekehinde, Omotola's husband was a pilot before his dad became IG abi. If you know, u know
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by October1960: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Stolen money on display.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
So do you people expect us to believe that he bought all the stuff he has from his salary as a pilot?

Is he the only pilot in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Charlyboy440(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Christane:
all this rich men children talking rubbish ..hm neva suffer make hm enta street make hm see life ...no b only jamboy and WAECboy

Hahaha lol... Funny you.

True talk tho..

Na street na ee the hustle Dey.. But na Baba God know the right time
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by 400billionman: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
emailaddy:
He has a poor man mentality... Flauting of wealth is for those with “new money” people who suffered but have now arrived.

The wealthy do not need to flaunt it...
Like 8 years ago those car pictures were here on nairaland when his father was still police IG can recall vividly
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Interesting...
Seee the life of luxury he lives.
lalasticlala:
Meet Jamil Abubakar, Fatima Aliko Dangote's husband-to-be

Here is his throwback interview with YES INTERNATIONAL - MAGAZINE NOVEMBER 22, 2014

Source: http://theyesng.com/my-life-as-a-pilot-jamil-abubakar/
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Mechejy: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2018
cr7lomo:
That's y they don't wanna leave us...how can a pilot leave the life of a billionaire..if not for his dad's corrupt life when he was I.G
Exactly!! he was not probed after his tenure as iG because he was a northerner and a muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Mba Forex Is Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.