Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT (4660 Views)

Why Are Short Girls So Saucy And Arrogant? / Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? / Why Are Short Girls Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ok, first and foremost, I'm not exactly the kind of guy you'd term tall. So it so happens that I've been trying to date this girl for a while now, and she's a bit into me, but things are somewhat sketchy. But that's by the way.
Now the main issue is this: It so happens that we got to hang out on one of the days and as we were talking, she "playfully" brought the top and was like I'm too SHORT and need to eat lots of beans and stuff like that, and we both laughed about it. But deep inside, I felt crushed and just found a way to change the topic. So Nairalanders, what do u guys think she meant or what was she driving out when she said it.....??
PS she's just a tiny bit taller than I am. We are practically the same height just that she's taller. Don't know if my height will be an issue with her.
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
make I hear say she no mean am

pelegringrin

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Enegod(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
smh
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by pasqal09: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
What else do u tink she means? She just told u the truth nah
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by djeezy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
What do you want to hear again? Are we suppose to console you or tell you otherwise? We have not seen you, she has seen you and she just told you that u're SHORT. Infact you're Short.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by vizkiz: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
She meant ur Johnson is short jst indirectly :p
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by nekaa(f): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
I think the lady made herself clear enough... Go and eat beans.
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by harlos: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
She mean u should start using high hills grin
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by pasqal09: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mr Harlos, I hail thee
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by mspee(f): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
She means you are short, like too short for her! Sorry o
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
I can't stand short guys. Ugh

embarassed angry

Below 5'9, plz face front sad
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by harlos: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mr Pasqal i troway salute
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by adebisi96(f): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
She's trying 2 tell u dat she cnt date u,cos ur short....nd uv bin placed in da friend zone(officially) pele shaaa
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by 50calibre(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: I can't stand short guys. Ugh

embarassed angry

You can't stand Tom cruise, you can't stand lil wayne right?

That's very nice!!
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
50calibre:

You can't stand Tom cruise, you can't stand lil wayne right?

That's very nice!!

Would I date any of those leprechauns? No.

Ewwwwwww what's attractive about having 5 phonebooks in the driver's side? sad embarassed cry
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Ewwwwwww what's attractive about having 5 phonebooks in the driver's side? sad embarassed cry

You wouldn't date a Hollywood star? I mean, just one or two dates to start with?
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You wouldn't date a Hollywood star? I mean, just one or two dates to start with?

What? Are they not regular humans?
Stop putting leprechauns on a pedestal, ma.
Would you date babasuwe or mr.ibu? Are they not jolly wood stars?
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

You can't compare babasuwe to Tom Cruise and we both know it.
Honestly, you would give it a try if he wasn't too old and ugly like mr. ibu. I never said Hollywood stars were not human BUT they would DEFINITELY be interesting to date. I would ask for a photo together grin
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by 50calibre(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

You and I both know you don't really mean this, or you don't have the will power to backup your words with actions should you be in such situation.

Don't you think judging a man's suitability by his height is incredibly naive in this day & age? Would you rather pick a giant pauper over a powerful/influential hobbit? I don't think so

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by pheyikemi: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ Op sorry o, but me thinks, she's stylishly telling thee, thou art "a shot put" and "a Kunta Kinte". Take heart bro, such is life. It is well cry
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nomski0(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Personally, i find short guys kinda sexy......when they're not obese.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by addictiv(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
i think she made it clear enough..you re too short and except you re tom criuse, you need to eat beans or rock denrele's edun boots... cool
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by kokoA(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Truth is bitter bro.. Truth is bitter..
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0: Personally, i find short guys kinda sexy......when they're not obese.
cheesy
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
addictiv: i think she made it clear enough..you re too short and except you re tom criuse, you need to eat beans or rock denrele's edun boots... cool

undecided
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
kokoA: Truth is bitter bro.. Truth is bitter..

sad
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: I can't stand short guys. Ugh

embarassed angry

Hmmm...You've got one huge Ego. tongue
They actually irk u or what? SMH. Nice to know u actually discriminate against people based on their physical appearance. undecided
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
djeezy: What do you want to hear again? Are we suppose to console you or tell you otherwise? We have not seen you, she has seen you and she just told you that u're SHORT. Infact you're Short.

I think it would have been better if you had just read the thread and left without commenting, seriously dude!!! undecided
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by personalview(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
iamlegend:

I think it would have been better if you had just read the thread and left without commenting, seriously dude!!! undecided
but wait ooh, are you short?
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Sagamite(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

I will say it again:

"I never believe what a woman says, I believe what they do". grin grin grin grin grin

iamlegend:

Hmmm...You've got one huge Ego. tongue
They actually irk u or what? SMH. Nice to know u actually discriminate against people based on their physical appearance. undecided

And why should she not "discriminate" against people based on physical appearance?

What is wrong with that?

You thought if you used the word "discriminate" it would connotate negativity just like pro-homosexuality do? grin

My friend, she has a right to make a logical decision about who is attractive to her and what she wants.

The problem here is not that you are short. The problem here is that it bothers you so much.

Mate, a girl tells you that you are short, and so what? Say "Fck it" and cancel that lane. grin

If you start getting bothered and feeling "crushed", you will look more pathetic to her and you are likely to lose your mojo in the long run.

Next time a girl says such rubbish to your face, laugh as you did and when the opportunity comes a few minutes/hours/days later, return the jovial barb of your own about her looks. I would give you a hint: their weight, flat chest, ugly face, flat arsse are always good angles. grin

She was rude, be rude too. grin

If she rakes at you after your own jovial barb, give her the middle finger. grin wink

6 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sagamite:

I will say it again:

"I never believe what a woman says, I believe what they do". grin grin grin grin grin

And why should she not "discriminate" against people based on physical appearance?

What is wrong with that?

You thought if you used the word "discriminate" it would connotate negativity just like pro-homosexuality do? grin

My friend, she has a right to make a logical decision about who is attractive to her and what she wants.

The problem here is not that you are short. The problem here is that it bothers you so much.

Mate, a girl tells you that you are short, and so what? Say "Fck it" and cancel that lane. grin

If you start getting bothered and feeling "crushed", you will look more pathetic to her and you are likely to lose your mojo on the long run.

Next time a girl says such rubbish to your face, laugh as you did and when the opportunity comes a few minutes/hours/days later, return the jovial barb of your own about her looks. I would give you a hint: their weight, flat chest, ugly face, flat arsse are always good angles. grin

She was rude, be rude too. grin

If she rakes at you after your own jovial barb, give her the middle finger.
grin wink

Lolz...Thanks, bro...Your comment is much appreciated. grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT by Sard(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
how 'short' are we talking about here? 5ft7? 5ft4? 5ft1? 4ft10 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Told Him, I Was On My Period But He Still Hates Me / Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man.. / Lightskin Females Who Cant Read Or Dakskin Females Who Can Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.