Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This (9865 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Did I Overreacted? / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good evening, I stay in a different state from my girlfriend and we see like once in 3 months. She has a tight work schedule and I also do. We also try to make 3 weeks out of December our mini-honeymoon each year. Everything was good because we communicate and tell each other everything. Even if I hang out with female friends or go out on dates due to boredom I do tell her. The one time I kissed a girl due to the fact that I was drunk I told her and I apologized. We had a long fight but we settled. She also tells me everything even when she go on dates. Because I used to tell her who she can go out with and when she should come back, I encourage her to do this because I always feel she might be bored sometimes and male company is okay as long as they are reasonable fellows. So lastweek she went out with this fellow she mentioned briefly to me about, and when I called her in the night I noticed she was acting somehow. Usually we talk for two hours every night and she never declines video call? That day she called me earlier than usual, we start our call by 10pm and she called me by 8pm and she told me she will call back. She called again by 11:00 and we did not talk for more than 7 min. When I requested for video call she declined. That was when I knew she was not home. So I texted her that I knew she is not home. She called me back the second day that she just saw my text that she is sorry and that it was because of curfew that she stayed at the guy's place and all. That she does not know how to tell me blah blah blah. So I broke up with her. And she has been crying and saying sorry since. I still love her, and I actually believe her story a bit, but I'm still angry. Am I overreacting should I take her back or leave her to enjoy her life.

This thing no be fiction na something wey dey vex and pain me. If you talk rubbish I go use the vex curse you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by womenareapes: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Binhamid:
Good evening, I stay in a different state from my girlfriend and we see like once in 3 months. She has a tight work schedule and I also do. We also try to make 3 weeks out of December our mini-honeymoon each year. Everything was good because we communicate and tell each other everything. Even if I hang out with female friends or go out on dates due to boredom I do tell her. The one time I kissed a girl due to the fact that I was drunk I told her and I apologized. We had a long fight but we settled. She also tells me everything even when she go on dates. Because I used to tell her who she can go out with and when she should come back, I encourage her to do this because I always feel she might be bored sometimes and male company is okay as long as they are reasonable fellows. So lastweek she went out with this fellow she mentioned briefly to me about, and when I called her in the night I noticed she was acting somehow. Usually we talk for two hours every night and she never declines video call? That day she called me earlier than usual, we start our call by 10pm and she called me by 8pm and she told me she will call back. She called again by 11:00 and we did not talk for more than 7 min. When I requested for video call she declined. That was when I knew she was not home. So I texted her that I knew she is not home. She called me back the second day that she just saw my text that she is sorry and that it was because of curfew that she stayed at the guy's place and all. That she does not know how to tell me blah blah blah. So I broke up with her. And she has been crying and saying sorry since. I still love her, and I actually believe her story a bit, but I'm still angry. Am I overreacting should I take her back or leave her to enjoy her life.

This thing no be fiction na something wey dey vex and pain me. If you talk rubbish I go use the vex curse you.
undecided are you that dumb!

the way you simps keep popping out one after another is just amazing undecided

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Aabheaven(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
I no really understand, una de date and u can see go on dates with ppl u like. This one na open relationship then..No commitment watsover

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Artiiclebeast: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmm

The babe collect well and her only regret is that she gave room for you to suspect.

She'll only get smarter and adjust her timing to avoid your monitoring spirit.

Shine your eye...

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2020
I thought I was been open-minded actually. And I go out with other girls just for fun and I tell them I'm in a relationship. So, I feel it should be the same with her.

5 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2020
So you are saying I should just let her go right?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Aabheaven(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:
I thought I was been open-minded actually. And I go out with other girls just for fun and I tell them I'm in a relationship. So, I feel it should be the same with her.
gals are not like guys, they are moved by emotions. To u it can be fun, to her she is using that means to seek for options

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by stanliwise(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2020
@Binhamid
You are the architect of your failure in the relationship. You didn’t overreact and as you were so transparent so also you should be so tough.
At your own peril believe this is her first time.

If you need to think, Block every method she can reach you and think things through for yourself. If you can then forgive.

But your action of over transparency and over trust will kill you someday becareful.

19 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Hmmm

The babe collect well and her only regret is that she gave room for you to suspect.

She'll only get smarter and adjust her timing to avoid your monitoring spirit.

Shine your eye...

Are you saying I should dump her and move on?
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Aabheaven:
gals are not like guys, they are moved by emotions. To u it can be fun, to her she is using that means to seek for options

Chaii
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by MajesticKris: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Simps everywhere grin... That's how I keep beeping a girl in my Estate yet she claims to have a guy who can take a bullet for her grin grin

Binhamid:

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by invinzible1: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

Are you saying I should dump her and move on?
Move on......
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Aabheaven(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2020
stanliwise:
@Binhamid
You are the architect of your failure in the relationship. You didn’t overreact and as you were so transparent so also you should be so tough.
At your own peril believe this is her first time.

If you need to think, Block every method she can reach you and think things through for yourself. If you can then forgive.

But your action of over transparency and over trust will kill you someday becareful.
u got it...u didn't set some rules man. Take ur lessons and move on. I have a feeling she might have cheated on u. U don't give ladies that privilege in a relationship, de over utilize it

15 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Aabheaven:
u got it...u didn't set some rules man. Take ur lessons and move on. I have a feeling she might have cheated on u. U don't give ladies that privilege in a relationship, de over utilize it

Should I block her or something. Because she keeps calling me crying and begging. But I feel blocking her will be petty. And I'm scared she might hurt herself or have problem concentrating at work.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by 2dice01: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

Should I block her or something. Because she keeps calling me crying and begging. But I feel blocking her will be petty. And I'm scared she might hurt herself or have problem concentrating at work.
You need to grow some balls like real men

Alot of redflags from you bro

If she did her calculations right you won't even suspect anything rest assured next time she will use Almighty formula cheesy

She is not yours fam
She is for the world

Do you want to be enlightened?
Check this thread out
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Thank me later

13 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:54am On Aug 19, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Continue simping Kid..
When Dem tell una to read ubunjas thread una go say No..
Now una dn dey cry come disturb us..

13 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by czarr(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Swallow the redpill , you lots will not hear you think redpillers are bitter, okay....you have no idea how naive you sound to a redpiller or to any guy with common sense for that matter.

women are backwards bro, learn their nature and save your future.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 1:10am On Aug 19, 2020
2dice01:
You need to grow some balls like real men

Alot of redflags from you bro

If she did her calculations right you won't even suspect anything rest assured next time she will use Almighty formula cheesy

She is not yours fam
She is for the world

Do you want to be enlightened?
Check this thread out
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Thank me later

God bless, I dey enjoy the link. I just hope I don't forget the instructions
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by 2dice01: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

God bless, I dey enjoy the link. I just hope I don't forget the instructions
@the Bolded

With 1000naira you will be able to Print 10-15pages
Paste them on your favorite spot at home after morning prayers read one of the quote and assimilate it
Then you continue your daily routine till it sink and becomes part of you

5 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by NobleDeSage001: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Your girlfriend is just full of drama.
She is enjoying her life with some other guy, yet she wants to keep you.

Spare yourself the heartache...

12 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by chukxie(m): 4:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

Did I overreact?

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Iceyjayz: 5:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Next!
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by MARKone(m): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

You are just behaving like the Simp these boys here are calling you, a lot of them calling you a simp, will easily forgive their girlfriend if she's caught pants down with a guy. Take control and define your relationship oga, the idea of going on dates and what not, makes the relationship look open. You know your woman, only you know what she is capable of doing or not, fact is, there is a chance that the guy didn't straff her.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by MajesticKris: 5:57am On Aug 19, 2020
SIMP CHAIRMAN... Who wouldn't wen she had planned it from the beginning.. or perhaps you didn't read the full story...

She called him earlier than usual...

Who does that...

ANOTHER SIMP IN THE BUILDING grin grin grin
MARKone:

You are just behaving like the Simp these boys here are calling you, a lot of them calling you a simp, will easily forgive their girlfriend if she's caught pants down with a guy. Take control and define your relationship oga, the idea of going on dates and what not, makes the relationship look open. You know your woman, only you know what she is capable of doing or not, fact is, there is a chance that the guy didn't straff her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Eagba(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

most times it's bad to over react especially when you are wrong.
now this is what you should do, get to know the guy name through one means or the other, then ask her to link you to the guy to have a heart to heart. from there you decipher what to do. thanks
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by obyrich(m): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2020
The guy don knack am. He will knack again whether you break up or remain with her.

11 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by MARKone(m): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2020
MajesticKris:
SIMP CHAIRMAN... Who wouldn't wen she had planned it from the beginning.. or perhaps you didn't read the full story...

She called him earlier than usual...

Who does that...

ANOTHER SIMP IN THE BUILDING grin grin grin

Lol, I've had my fair share of women and once married, truth is, we might not fully understand women, and assumptions kills a relationship faster than the deed itself. OP take control of your relationship don't let anyone here confuse you, I'm telling you from experience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by deltateam: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

We've been treating simp cases for long now.

As secretary of Redpills group, Nairaland branch, I am mandated to give you your reference number.

It is S457484269. Keep it safe for future purposes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Must everything be on Nl? My girlfriend this, my girlfriend that. May I not meet babies in guys bodies in Jesus mighty name! Ah!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by deltateam: 6:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Eagba:
most times it's bad to over react especially when you are wrong.
now this is what you should do, get to know the guy name through one means or the other, then ask her to link you to the guy to have a heart to heart. from there you decipher what to do. thanks

Another simp identified.

Who does that?

5 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by WHITELIGHTER: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Jeez! It's morning, wash ur eyes very well...and look at yourself thru a mirror...you will agree with the redpillers here on their submission about you

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2020
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) / Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.