Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) (20725 Views)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by LaudableXX: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
toofit007:
if you really have internal and international insight to the paragraph you boarded, you will clearly understood what I mean by saying IPOB played smart international politics. I am not in the position to tell you how he became the president, but one thing I can assure you is that most Nigeria leaders are in big mess as the days, months and years rolls by. Neither did I say that it was IPOB that nominated him, but something Is happening in international politics concerning Biafra and IPOB that you may not understand for now but as time goes on, you will understand better.

You are beating around the bush, because your silly propaganda cannot be substantiated. sad Like I asked earlier, "Was it IPOB that nominated him or was it IPOB that appointed him to the ICC?" So why on earth would you give the credit for his appointment to IPOB, in your previous post?

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
toofit007:
Nigeria government is in a very big mess, they don't know the international political games that IPOB is playing, very soon the result will start to manifest, don't get it confused the man that was just appointed is not a Nigeria rather a Biafran. Don't get it twisted, the courts casein USA between brutai and the other five eastern governors for human rights abuses is gradually moving to international court and the man that will nail brutai and jubri of Sudan imposing as Buhari the Nigeria president for massive human rights abuses has taken the center stage and the plans of IPOB is about to be completed. Thumbs up for IPOB for a well calculated international political game played, you are gradually positioning those men who will do justice for Biafra at the international center stage. IPOB knowledge and strategies is equal to non, no wonder IPOB and NNAMDI KANU insisted that they must remain non violent even in the faces of brutality even when they brag that they have billions of dynamite in their arsenals. It is now that Nigeria government will know that knowledge and wisdom is more profitable than brutal force and un warrant intimidation.
Look my friend IPOB dosent know shit. Just because an Igbo man was appointed to chair the ICC dosent give IPOB any leverage over Nigeria in their silly asgitations for a BIafran state. Biafra is dead and buried and shall remain ever so till the end of time

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by LaudableXX: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlowTango:
Look my friend IPOB dosent know shit. Just because an Igbo man was appointed to chair the ICC dosent give IPOB any leverage over Nigeria in their silly agitations for a BIafran state. Biafra is dead and buried and shall remain ever so till the end of time
Let him be deceiving himself....silly man! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by webngnews: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Really
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlowTango:
Look my friend IPOB dosent know shit. Just because an Igbo man was appointed to chair the ICC dosent give IPOB any leverage over Nigeria in their silly asgitations for a BIafran state. Biafra is dead and buried and shall remain ever so till the end of time
dull@rd spotted grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
BrutalJab:

Do your Google job well next time to avoid this kind of embarrassment.

In fact, yoloba is the official language at ICC grin

Where is the embarrassment that Olawale Elias was the first African PRESIDENT of the World Court/ICJ?

Are you celebrating vice-presidency of ICC on this thread or the presidency?

Again I celebrate with you over your lesser achievement 36 years after a Yoruba man achieved a higher historic feat.

Try harder, and you will someday have an Igbo finally achieve what Elias achieved.

Next time read well to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
imhotep:

dull@rd spotted grin grin
Actually you are the dullard here. You've been agitating for Biafra since forever and what has it gotten you? An Igbo man gets elected to the ICC chair and then all of a sudden you dullards think he will drag Buhari before the court and somehow persuade the UN to grant you Biafra. Now tell me if that isn't such a stupid notion then what is? Biafra my arse!

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stingman:

Lying legend...

See>>>

Shame...stop d**k measuring...

Onyeama served as Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria from 1964 to 1967. His contemporaries on the Supreme Court included Sir Adetokunbo Ademola, Sir Lionel Brett, Sir Vahe Bairamian, Justice G.B.A. Coker, Justice M.O. Ajegbo, and Justice Chike Idigbe.[3]

From 1967 to 1976,[4] Onyeama served as Judge on the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in Hague, Netherlands. He was succeeded at the ICJ by Taslim Olawale Elias.

From 1982 to 1990, he served as a Judge at the World Bank Administrative Tribunal. (Wiki)

Yet he couldn't become President of ICJ as achieved by Taslim Olawale Elias.

One day an Igbo will finally catch-up to that historic African feat.

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlowTango:
Actually you are the dullard here. You've been agitating for Biafra since forever and what has it gotten you? An Igbo man gets elected to the ICC chair and then all of a sudden you dullards think he will drag Buhari before the court and somehow persuade the UN to grant you Biafra. Now tell me if that isn't such a stupid notion then what is? Biafra my arse!
and yet Biafra keeps you up at night LMAO

Igbo amaka

cc lzaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by BrutalJab: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Where is the embarrassment that Olawale Elias was the first African PRESIDENT of the World Court/ICJ?

Are you celebrating vice-presidency of ICC on this thread or the presidency?

Again I celebrate with you over your lesser achievement 36 years after a Yoruba man achieved a higher historic feat.

Try harder, and you will someday have an Igbo finally achieve what Elias achieved.

Next time read well to avoid embarrassment.
I like your spirit bruv!

Even when you are already down, you don't still accept defeat.

Lol. Check your Google well. Onyeama the father to the current Minister was the president of ICJ before your afonja bloda was appointed.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by BrutalJab: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Yet he couldn't become President of ICJ as achieved by Taslim Olawale Elias.

One day an Igbo will finally catch-up to that historic African feat.
Tot u were actually intelligent, never knew Sarrkiii the famous Zombie of all time is wiser than you o.
grin

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
BrutalJab:

I like your spirit bruv!

Even when you are already down, you don't still accept defeat.

Lol. Check your Google well. Onyeama the father to the current Minister was the president of ICJ before your afonja bloda was appointed.

Dude, stop reading your text upside down and admit your are wrong. No one is debating that Onyema was once a vice-president of ICJ. I am telling you that no Igboman has yet to accomplish the feat of Elias as President of the ICJ/world court, no matter how hard you wish it to be.

Elias was the first African President of ICJ.

No matter how long you tell yourself a lie to convince yourself, it can never become truth. Go back and read the profile of Onyema and search in vain for when he ever became president of ICJ.

See the below citation on Taslim Olawale Elias and choke in envy.

Later in 1966, Elias was re-appointed as Nigeria's Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice (a position he held while remaining Dean and Professor at the University of Lagos), until 1972, when he became Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.[4] He was ousted from this position by a military regime that took power in Nigeria at the end of July 1975.

A few months later (in October 1975), he was elected by the General Assembly and the Security Council of the United Nations to the International Court of Justice at The Hague.[4] In 1979, he was elected Vice-President by his colleagues on that Court. In 1981, after the death of Sir Humphrey Waldock, the President of the Court, he took over as Acting President. In 1982, the members of the Court elected him President of the Court. He thus became the first African jurist to hold that honour. Five years later, Elias was also appointed to the Permanent Court of Arbitration at The Hague.

Now go to your village and cry to the Igwe that you once suspected you were mentally handicapped and lacking comprehension, but now it has been confirmed.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by LZAA: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
imhotep:
and yet Biafra keeps you up at night LMAO
Igbo amaka
cc lzaa
that is what hydraulic soup causes it clouds all reasoning grin

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by undisputedgbola(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
emmysoftyou:
hahaha..
The thing pain u deeply...
So it was preceded by Charles onyema. He mean someone was there before him..
So nothing like catching up
Has tribalism blinded sense of reasoning nii

The guy said ELIAS was the first PRESIDENT
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
undisputedgbola:

Has tribalism blinded sense of reasoning nii

The guy said ELIAS was the first PRESIDENT

Dude, you cannot awaken a man pretending to be asleep.

Let them continue with their idiocy that can never alter historical fact.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by undisputedgbola(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gassa007:

Mr Catch Up
I still dont understand what this fuss is all about.

Have we allowed TRIBALISM to eat so deep into our System that we now hate each other this much....

The guy said ELIAS became President of ICJ in 1982

Have we become so intolerable....

I am sure our fore-leaders won't be happy with this!
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by BrutalJab: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Dude, stop reading your text upside down and admit your are wrong. No one is debating that Onyema was once a vice-president of ICJ. I am telling you that no Igboman has yet to accomplish the feat of Elias as President of the ICJ/world court, no matter how hard you wish it to be.

Elias was the first African President of ICJ.

No matter how long you tell yourself a lie to convince yourself, it can never become truth. Go back and read the profile of Onyema and search in vain for when he ever became president of ICJ.

Now go to your village and cry to the Igwe that you once suspected you were mentally handicapped and lacking comprehension, but now it has been confirmed.
Dullard, Isaac Forster of Senegal was the first from Africa.

In a bid to massage your useless afonja ego, you exposed your ignorant and dull nature.

Onyeama headed the ICJ before your talisman abi tasim.

Goan read your Google well and stop embarrassing yoloba people here.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by undisputedgbola(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Dude, you cannot awaken a man pretending to be asleep.

Let them continue with their idiocy that can never alter historical fact.
True though!

It's disheartening ooo!

Kaai.

It's now even degenerated into lack of comprehension.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
BrutalJab:

Dullard, Isaac Forster of Senegal was the first from Africa.

In a bid to massage your useless afonja ego, you exposed your ignorant and dull nature.

Onyeama headed the ICJ before your talisman abi tasim.

Goan read your Google well and stop embarrassing yoloba people here.

Stop telling me Onyema headed ICJ. Onyema was never president of ICJ.

Stop arguing with the sane world, and inventing an history that only exist in your delusional mind.

Onyema's role in ICJ stopped at the vice president level at best. As such, he could never have headed a court that had a president. I know it pains you to look stupid after boasting that another is stupid because of your own lack of comprehension while reading basic English grammar.

Continue to fight aimlessly with history. Besides, Isaac Forster was just a judge of the ICJ not the President.

What manner of retard am I even debating with?

And I repeat again to your agony and misery, that Taslim Olawale Elias, a Yoruba man, was the first African president of ICJ/World Court.

Continue searching aimlessly all over the internet for contrary information to redeem your bruised ego.

One day you will finally get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Gassa007: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

History is the best teacher, thank you for letting this people know we the Yorubas will always be ahead of them in all ways.
Thank me

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gassa007:

Thank me

Yes he served as a judge, but was he ever president of that same ICJ/World Court and thereby created a feat like Taslim Elias, that no African had achieved or reproduced till today?

So you now thank me for the enlightenment.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by toofit007: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlowTango:
you are entitled to your opinions likewise I, the game is on and only the wise will understand the face at which the struggle for Biafra restoration has entered, hope you are aware of the recent judgment against Nigeria it favored IPOB 99.9%. IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THE JUDGEMENTS PLS READ THIS THROUGH...BECAUSE I KNOW THAT NIGERIA MEDIA WILL NOT CARRY IT.
ALL GLORY, HONOR, MAJESTY, PRAISES AND THANKSGIVING UNTO THE LORD GOD OF THE HEBREWS, GOD OF BIAFRANS, THE UNCHANGEABLE CHANGE, THE GOD WHOSE ONLY COMMAND MUST BE OBEYED AND NONE ELSE...
THIS IS HUGE!!
SHARE TILL BUHARI AND HIS BLOODTHIRSTY FULANI KILLERS CHOKE WITH THE NEWS OF BIAFRAN VICTORY!!!
IPOB Press Release
From the Office of the Head of the Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra (world headquarters Langenfeld Germany)
Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB: 'African Commission moves against Buhari'
(Dateline, Berlin, March 11, 2018):
In a landmark ruling on March 8, 2018, the African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights (ACHPR) issued a ruling against President Buhari to cease and desist from taking any "further actions" against Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and its members, pending when the Commission renders final decision on a Complaint filed on behalf of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
The ruling, which the Commission called 'provisional measures', emanated from a Complaint filed by Barrister Aloy Ejimakor of Adulbert Legal Services on behalf of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB on December 14, 2017.
The Complaint placed three main issues for the consideration of the Commission, to wit: Nnamdi Kanu's trial, Operation Python Dance and its aftermaths in the Southeast of Nigeria including the military invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's family home in Umuahia, and declaration of IPOB as a terrorist organization.
The African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights, which reports to the African Union (AU) is a quasi-judicial body tasked with promoting and protecting human rights and collective (peoples') rights throughout the African continent as well as interpreting the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights and adjudication of individual complaints brought before the Commission against member States.
Nigeria is a member State and has also ratified the African Charter, which all together makes it subject to the jurisdiction of ACHPR.
In the ruling, the Commission also states that it has assumed jurisdiction to adjudicate the IPOB Complaint, and gave President Buhari 15 days to respond with actions he has taken to implement the provisional measures ordered by the Commission.
On a rather ominous note, the Commission wrote that if the allegations in the Complaint prove to be correct, they would amount to gross violations of the African Charter "as well as other regional and international human rights laws and standards".
With this ruling and the expectation that Buhari is duty-bound to implement it, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and it's members have been vindicated, at least as far as the declaration that IPOB is a terrorist organization now appears to be on hold, until such a time the Commission has rendered its final decision.
The ruling which spanned three pages was addressed to President Buhari; and it is accompanied by another five pages of document containing analysis of the Complaint.
Going forward, we remain committed in our pursuit of justice both within and outside Nigeria. We will not relent until those responsible for the murder of hundreds of peaceful agitators and the disappearance of our leader is held to account before the comity of civilised nations.
Signed:
Mazi Chika Edoziem
Head of Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
undisputedgbola:

True though!

It's disheartening ooo!

Kaai.

It's now even degenerated into lack of comprehension.

I have set some of them on a journey of no return.

They have been searching for information painstakingly, trying to disprove the superior accomplishment of a Yoruba man as the first ever African to be president and head of the more superior ICJ.

They have been reading the same information I have read years ago, but their minds is playing tricks on them, and making them embarrass themselves before me as I puncture the fables they have presented to nullify my assertion on Taslim Elias' yet to be equaled achievement.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Gassa007: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Yes he served as a judge, but was he ever president of that same ICJ/World Court and thereby created a feat like Taslim Elias, that no African had achieved or reproduced till today?

So you now thank me for the enlightenment.
Does Isaac Forster of Senegal ring a bell
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by toofit007: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
LaudableXX:

You are beating around the bush, because your silly propaganda cannot be substantiated. sad Like I asked earlier, "Was it IPOB that nominated him or was it IPOB that appointed him to the ICC?" So why on earth would you give the credit for his appointment to IPOB, in your previous post?
just as I have told you, you are entitled to your opinions and I have also answered your questions but what I can tell you is that you should wait patiently as things unfold in Nigeria and diaspora concerning Biafra and IPOB issues.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by toofit007: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Sure bro..I appreciate your matured response.
noted bro, you are welcome.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by BrutalJab: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Stop telling me Onyema headed ICJ. Onyema was never president of ICJ.

Stop arguing with the sane world, and inventing an history that only exist in your delusional mind.

Onyema's role in ICJ stopped at the vice president level at best. As such, he could never have headed a court that had a president. I know it pains you to look stupid after boasting that another is stupid because of your own lack of comprehension while reading basic English grammar.

Continue to fight aimlessly with history. Besides, Isaac Forster was just a judge of the ICJ not the President.

What manner of retard am I even debating with?

And I repeat again to your agony and misery, that Taslim Olawale Elias, a Yoruba man, was the first African president of ICJ/World Court.

Continue searching aimlessly all over the internet for contrary information to redeem your bruised ego.

One day you will finally get there.

Lol. Look like I strucked a nerve.

You brought your miserable low self-esteemed life to this thread, dick-measuring with Igbos.

Onyeama was there before talisman ur afonja bloda. Cry me a river. grin
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gassa007:

Yes Isaac Forster was also a judge before Onyema and Elias, but never the President like Elias.

I doubt if any African has been able to reproduce the feat of Taslim Elias.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
BrutalJab:

Lol. Look like I strucked a nerve.

You brought your miserable low self-esteemed life to this thread, dick-measuring with Igbos.

Onyeama was there before talisman ur afonja bloda. Cry me a river. grin

I eventually removed the president or head of ICJ claims from your mouth, so you are now willing to settle for who was judge first, yet it wasn't an African feat as you already mentioned Isaac Forster who was the first African Judge on the ICJ, while Elias was the first African President and head of ICJ.

And I did not bring myself here as I was mentioned on 2 comments by Igbos on the first page, who were gloating and wanted me to be a witness as I had bruised their ego on the thread where Kenneth Dike was discussed.

Even those who mentioned me would now wish they never did, as I once again ridiculed their lesser achievement with the fact of Taslim Olawale Elias' superior achievement far back in 1982.

In a struggle for a throwback to historical feats, think wisely before you engage me, or attempt to debate me with your fictions.

I will sting you dead, but you would have gained enlightenment like you eventually did, however mentally handicapped you are.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by undisputedgbola(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gassa007:

How about this?

https://www.google.com/search?q=african%20presidents%20of%20icj&hl=en-GB&gws_rd=ssl

Just THREE Africans have ruled ICJ

"On February 6, 2018, Yusuf was appointed President of the International Court of Justice. Yusuf will succeed Ronny Abraham of France as the 25th President of the ICJ and only the third African to hold the title after Nigeria's Taslim Elias (1982-1985) and Algeria's Mohamed Bedjaoui (1994-1997)."

In case you feel too lazy to open the link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by mbos: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stingman:

ICC didn't do any poo on Omar Bashir of Sudan... tongue tongue tongue

Clap for yourself...

al bashir cant travel abroad and like others late Slavbadon Millosovic, Gadaffi, Sadam he will eventually face Justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.