Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum (1045 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Mar 12, 2018
Hi all, my boyfriend thinks my mom is pretty and wants to meet her. He even asked me for her number and said he wants to meet her.

And then he goes like “I want to meet my future in-law”. But the thing is he’s does not take the relationship seriously.

So what do I do, I need your advice.
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by McBrooklyn(m): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2018
So?? angry
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by purem(m): 1:57am On Mar 12, 2018
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend thinks my mom is pretty and wants to meet her. He even asked me for her number and said he wants to meet her.

And then he goes like “I want to meet my future in-law”. But the thing is he’s does not take the relationship seriously.

I will advise you to let him meet her

I think your puzzy is too sweet and he feels like your momsy own should be sweeter

By the way as he's meeting ya mum lemme also meets you and taste the sweetness that makes him wanna meet ya mom

Maybe some day I will also plan in meeting ya mom

That's will be nice or what do you think

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by kenir(m): 5:45am On Mar 12, 2018
what is this one saying? If he didn't want to meet her i bet the title of this thread would've been "my boyfriend doesn't want to meet my mom and i'm thinking he doesn't love me please i need your advice", now you're saying he's not serious coz he said your mom is pretty, aunty continue....
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by ubunja(m): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2018
kenir:
what is this one saying? If he didn't want to meet her i bet the title of this thread would've been "my boyfriend doesn't want to meet my mom and i'm thinking he doesn't love me please i need your advice", now you're saying he's not serious coz he said your mom is pretty, aunty continue....
even Adam in Paradise couldnt satisfy a woman. women were not created to be content. always something making them lose sleep. always a headache about something.
shame
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by Jethrolite(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2018
mamagee3:

Are you really this stupid?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2018
He wants to meet your moma because she's pretty, nkan beeeeeeeeeee
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by dbanjj1629(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
mamagee3:

Give him d number na. Maybe he wants to take it to the next level by meeting your mum.���
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Mum by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Finally, he wants to meet your mum, allow him now, it doesn't matter if he is serious with the relationship or not, what matters is if he put a ring on the finger, then everything is history.

(1) (Reply)

Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me / Are You Guilty Of This? / 5 Dirty Talks To Turn Your Girl On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.