Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids (30272 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Gben5: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Abfinest007(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Be ready to be a second wife if she moves in.d best u can do is to help find a good place for her and her kids.

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Jennyclay(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?

802 Likes 56 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by silvoclaira: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
You must be spare tyre

Who will dare call these Love?!

It's MADNESS. Simple!

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by DonBenny77(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
You be mumu?
Break up with your yeye boy friend.
Why must you end up with a single father of three that still relates with his baby mama.
Why have you chosen to settle for the least
Are you handicapped?
Which kind wahala be this

441 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Streetmovement(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just dey play, you better break up with that fool

If you sweep this advise I'm giving you now under the rugs, wetin your eyes go see in a long run I swear even your village people go dey amazed

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are actually real or some made up stories. undecided

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ebubeson: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
F

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by immortalcrown(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
I guess he gives you orgasm. That's why you don't want to leave him.

What else do you want to me to tell you? Do you want me to be the one to tell you he is exploiting you?

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Spicyneedle: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies
one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of
two years moved in.
To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters,
our plans to get married have been delayed.
He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her
apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to
leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home.
According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away
from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away
from their mother.
He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us.
This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex
to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy
our bond.
What do I do?
be preparing to be a co wife

26 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by youngrhosy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hun... Dis z serious...pls wake up

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
If it was me, I was going to end the relationship immediately before things get tangled and complicated.

I can't really tell you what to do, but if you value your peace of mind, then I think you already know what to do.

And why on Earth did your boyfriend move in with you in the first place when you should be the one moving in with him? Now he wants to make some rules in your house and next thing when you don't agree with him, he'll say you disrespected him just because he's living in your house.

Do you think he was going to agree if you were living in his house and you wanted to bring your ex boyfriend with your kids to come and live with you guys
Gben5:
two years moved in.
from their mother.
our bond.
What do I do?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Is like ur boyfriend don charm you.
How can a sane person ask this type of question?.
Keeping a Man with Ex, which is not enough! having 3 kids and planning to move in to your house.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Qatar2022: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
two years moved in.
from their mother.
our bond.
What do I do?
Second wife loading

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by SocialJustice: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
two years moved in.
from their mother.
our bond.
What do I do?
Of all the available men, why choose a leech? End the relationship before he pulls you into poverty too. This is not love you're displaying, it is foolishness.

And I assure you that those broke couple are still having sex.

This will end in the destruction of your finance, mental and emotional health.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by DaddyRochie1642: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just dey play, you better break up with that fool

If you sweep this advise I'm giving you now under the rocks, wetin your eyes go see in a long run I swear even your village people go dey amazed

It is called under the rug, not under the rocks grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
two years moved in.
from their mother.
our bond.
What do I do?

You for just kukuma plan orgy na.

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Jesslove(f): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
He clearly is still in love with her.

21 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2023

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Houseofglam7(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mad people everywhere 👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
1Battery:
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are actually real or some made up stories. undecided
Does the story sound real to u?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by StrongAlphMale: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tales by moonlight.

Believe this trash at your own peril

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Truvelisback:
Does the story sound real to u?

I won't lie no it doesn't sound real

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Truvelisback(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
1Battery:

I won't lie no it doesn't sound real
Me too.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Truvelisback(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Tales by moonlight.

Believe this trash at your own peril
Don't be surprised to see this trash on Front Page. Na Trash and fiction story nai our MOD dey bring to Front Page.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by RedChiefPriest: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Well a dead fish can never be sweet in any soup.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by nicerod(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
He's only using u

Wake up

Ji ma sun

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
The kind of stories you'll read here some days are enough to make you question the sanity of some humans.

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by kareemkamil(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Could this story be real

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by flexyrule(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Crazy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nyanabo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
This world is a crazy would filled with shitty people. Have you asked your boyfriend if he would have accepted were the tables turned? I can't imagine a free-loader wanting to add more burden to someone's life.

If you accept, just know they would be knacking behind your back. And they may be planning on getting back together to 'save their family'.

People are so quick to dish to other what they can't handle a fraction of if the tables were turned.

You can try accepting the kids the mother can come visit twice a month only when you are around. If he doesn't accept that terms please it's time to bounce out of the relationship else it would end in premium tears.

Though I'm taking this story with a pinch of salt, cause is seems fishy.
Cheers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! / Annoying Things About Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.