Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plots Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta (603 Views)

Places To Find Hook-up In Abeokuta / My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta / Halaga Home Delivery Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta by igboresuper(m): 4:51am On Mar 12, 2018
The letter BELOW is the calculations of house owners in Lagos... You built a house with that kind of huge money and you will still be paying such exorbitant money yearly.. The wise one will just leave Lagos to the nearest State to build there houses... SWEET ESTATE is near to Lagos... Less than an hour.. Use that #3M to get a plot in Lagos to buy 10plots in SWEET ESTATE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE...YOU CAN PAY AS LOW AS #10,000 monthly for more info check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Never Trust A "Girl". / Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression / How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.