Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression (606 Views)

Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Experienced smokers Would you say smoking helps keep your sanity and manage stress and which do you prefer tobacco or weed?

1 Like

Re: Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Weed. No doubt
Re: Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression by JudgementHammer: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let's ask Teddy A
Re: Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cigarette is a no no. It does absolutely nothing in relation to stress. In fact it makes it worse by messing with your heart. I can attest to this.

Marijuana in your comfort zone helps you relax, and you can think out a solution to whatever is stressing you out. I can attest to this too.

6 Likes

Re: Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression by bjayx: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Na choko o
Re: Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Earthbound:
Cigarette is a no no. It does absolutely nothing in relation to stress. In fact it makes it worse by messing with your heart. I can attest to this.

Marijuana in your comfort zone helps you relax, and you can think out a solution to whatever is stressing you out. I can attest to this too.
OK which one smell/odour lasts longer
Re: Cigarette Vs Marijuana Which Is Better For Anxiety And Depression by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
IpostStuff:

OK which one smell/odour lasts longer

Cigarettes stay longer.

(1) (Reply)

Romanceland Is bleeped Up! If I Was A Mod, I Would Have Banned Everybody!! / Take A Look At One Of The Good Things That Came Out From A Shithole Country / Could This Be An Abortion Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.