Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola (15239 Views)

Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola / Crisis Rocks Nigeria’s Investment Agency Over ‘anti-buhari’ Comment,..... / Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by melejo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigerian youths are very funny. Many of you cannot understand simple satire. They are even abusing the author. Pitiable
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by degamemaster(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
spartan117:
This is rubbish cry why would someone try to ascribe criticizing a grossly incompetent government to 'disobeying constituted authority'
Then you should also berate elijah for speaking against the satanic Government of ahab and jezebel.

Whoever wrote this is just grasping at straws in a failed attempt to defend an evil regime people like these are obstacles to the prosperity of our nation.

We must join hands together to send this arrogant and grossly corrupt president back to daura it's make or break for Nigeria

Edit: after reading the full article I realize that the author was sarcastically highlighting the insensitivity of Buhari and apc
#Back2Daura
My dear I was reading the post, it sounded sarcastic or foolishly ignorant of the OP but then I let it be. The OP I think, used style to highlight buhari's ineptitude "...is this the first time boko haram will kidnap and not going to be the last...." "....the wedding in Kano was a political gathering to prepare against the battle in 2019...." that's when I knew that the OP was up to something else.
Anyways, buhari have failed and must be sent back to daura.
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by teepain: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
melejo:
Nigerian youths are very funny. Many of you cannot understand simple satire. They are even abusing the author. Pitiable

It is not a surprise that our country is in the kind of mess it is. We have a lot of youths that cannot comprehend even the simplest stuff! This is a fine satirical piece of literature.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
he's indirectly chiding buhari and our leaders and also trying to tell pastor tunde bakare not to waste his time that his rants won't and hasn't changed them.

The part of the piece you quoted was trying to show how buhari feels when 110 girls were abducted; we are 180 million people, should we die because of the few girls? That was just describing his attitude.

See where he cited action of Jesus at a wedding in "cana Galilee" as "Kano Galilee" ? He's only telling you "indirectly" why the wedding is more important to the president that lives of Nigerians.

It's a nice piece.
Your criticism forced me to read the article again.

you are right to some extend.

I can see clearly, that the writer wrote to expose some of Buhari activities inline with the 2019 and his pitfalls.

However, both the topic and the body of the article with the exception of
"Your attitude made me remember the biblical Apostle Paul when he stood trial before Roman Emperor Festus, who thundered in Act 26:24, “Paul, you’re insane."

did not do justice to the person of Pastor Tunde Bakare

The writer's position did not indicate where he (the writer) is standing!

This ironical article is a joke taken too far!

His body language seems to say that Bakare has no right to voice his thought when things are going wrong in the country

Don't get me wrong! only those on ground will understand that of Buhari!

This nice piece as you said can be very misleading even to Nigerians in diaspora!

A wonderful day to you.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Your criticism forced me to read the article again.

you are right to some extend.

I can see clearly, that the writer wrote to expose some of Buhari activities inline with the 2019 and his pitfalls.

However, both the topic and the body of the article with the exception of
"Your attitude made me remember the biblical Apostle Paul when he stood trial before Roman Emperor Festus, who thundered in Act 26:24, “Paul, you’re insane."

did not do justice to the person of Pastor Tunde Bakare

The writer's position did not indicate where he (the writer) is standing!

This ironical article is a joke taken too far!

His body language seems to say that Bakare has no right to voice his thought when things are going wrong in the country

Don't get me wrong! only those on ground will understand that of Buhari!

This nice piece as you said can be very misleading even to Nigerians in diaspora!

A wonderful day to you.
you're right! Good day, wiseandtrue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by webngnews: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by newslifeop: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by joncom(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
l dont think people actually read more than the first paragraph. the guy is also indirectly criticizing the government.
Re: Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola by chimexdnice(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
classic case of use and dump ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG / Emmanuel Osodeke: FG Should Have Used $23m Abacha Loot To Meet ASUU's Demands / Western Democracy Not Working For Africa – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.