Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Hidden Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hidden Secret (841 Views)

Hidden Secret About Side Chicks / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Secret by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2018
My name is Maryann and my very rich husband is called Mark. We met at a thanks giving ceremony organized by a friend of mine and her husband. It was really love at first sight.

When I met Mark, he was a widower for about eight years. He was wealthy and I often wondered why he remained single for such a long time after he lost his first wife. He told me that she had eloped with a lover of hers and that she later died from a strange ailment. Well, I felt for him but also thanked my God for making him available for me to catch. With him, everything about my struggle and suffering in life ended as he had more than enough money to take care of me and even my poor family.

We got married after three months of courtship. During our courtship, I realized that he lived in a mini flat while letting out a massive building to tenant's. I urged him to evict his Tennant's so we could move into his bigger and more polished building, after much persuasion, he reluctantly agreed that we would when we get married.

My ordeal started a week after we moved into the mansion. I started hearing and seeing things whenever I was alone. At some point, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I felt it could be because the house is very massive and since I hadn't lived in such a big house before, it could be affecting me psychologically. I thought of taking in a house help or relation but Mark would hear nothing of that. He said he likes his privacy with me alone in the house.

Mark urged me to resign from my place of work. According to him, I work too hard and its what is affecting me. He said he has enough to Cather for my needs without the peanuts I earn from my job. He even decided he would pay me three times of my salary. So I resigned and became a full house wife. That worsened my case because I started staying longer alone at home until he returned from work late in the evenings.

The unknown noise and movement in the house became unbearable and this time I was sure it wasn't my imagination. I had a chat with Mark about this but he only waved it off as my imagination or that i had been watching some horror movies or had too much to drink or eat. I knew it was nothing like that because I hardly drink alcohol except on a social outings and I am not a food person.

I took a decision to stop freaking out at such noise and movement and find out the cause of my fears. On a particular day when I was alone in the house, I spoke to the unseen intruder. I boldly commanded whatever it was to show its face if it was bold enough. My request was honored by the presence of a beautiful lady who materialized from nowhere. Could this be an angel or a ghost? Petrified, I moped at her with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Who was she? As if she read my mind, she spoke up in a windy, echoed but sad kind of way telling me the most shilling story I had ever heard. She said her name was Sally, my husbands ex wife. She was an only child of her wealthy parents who incidentally died nine years ago leaving all their fortune in her name.

She was already married to mark who was a poor struggling young man and so she changed everything into Marks name and signature going against her parents lawyers advise. That same year, Mark brutally murdered her on her 25th birthday and buried her body at the back of the building. She said until her body is discovered and Mark punished, she would continue to haunt the house.

I tried to calm down and control my racing heart beat so I could ask her some salient questions but she hushed me mid sentence asking me to follow her so she could show me where her body was buried. Without a second thought, I followed her floating being to the backyard and to a pathway leading to the boys quarter. Then she pointed to a slab and told me Mark dug a hole, put her body in it, covered it with sand and placed the slab over it. She Warned that if I don't expose Mark, I could be the next victim. With that she vanished into thin air.

I managed to pull myself together and walk back to the living room. My first instinct was to call the police to get Mark arrested but I stayed myself to await his return. I married a murderer and a mean man without my knowledge. My life could also be in danger. I hoped it would end up being a figment of my imagination.

The hooting of Marks car horns startled me and I slowly made my way to the gate. How would I start telling him? I looked at him and all I could see was a sweet smiling face of my husband and not that of a murderer. When he had eaten and settled, I opened up. Narrated everything I experienced to him and begged him to tell me the truth. Mark denied it and was rather enraged and told me I was sick, threatening he would take me to a psychiatrist first thing the next day. He walked away to the bedroom calling me names. I was dazed and in a state of confusion. Should I talk to a family member or should I just keep mute?

I must have slept off in the living room but was awakened by the spirit of Sally who told me to go out and see what my husband who had sneaked out was doing at that hour. I realized that the back door was open so I walked stealthily to where I could see a flicker of light towards the boys quarters. Mark my husband, all soaked in sweat had dug up the skeleton of Sally by the time I got there. He was unaware of my presence and so I reached out and touched him. He let out a loud noise and took off. He didn't stop until he realized I was the one who had caught him in the act.

He had to confess his evil deeds saying he didn't know why he killed Sally and that I should not mention it to the police or to any other person. Telling the police or anyone else means the end of the road for him.

I still live with Mark although in a different house now, I have not told any relative BUT I am very very scared of my husband. I have asked him for a divorce which he turned down. I feel I owe Sally the fulfilment of her request and if I don't expose mark, wont the spirit of sally torment me more? How can I sell my husband out to the police? Can I prove it because I don't even know where he moved the skeleton and he has refused to tell me. If I hadn't caught Mark with Sally's skeleton, would he have accepted he killed her? If I tell the police or anyone else, and my husband discovers, wont he kill me as well? What if he turns the whole thing on me?

I am really out of my mind and planning to run run away. please advise me on the steps to follow."
Re: Hidden Secret by hadjipapiey(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2018
This is Super story, the life of strife and sorrow shocked

FP things

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Secret by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
why is that someone shares true life story, you call it super story. Tune to Nigeria Info 99.3fm every Sunday, 9:30pm and here stories then you will understand that life is very unfai
hadjipapiey:
This is Super story, the life of strife and sorrow shocked

FP things
Re: Hidden Secret by CAPSLOCKED: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
IS THIS REAL, OR MOTION PICTURE?
Re: Hidden Secret by hadjipapiey(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Idahtee:
why is that someone shares true life story, you call it super story. Tune to Nigeria Info 99.3fm every Sunday, 9:30pm and here stories then you will understand that life is very unfai

You say?
Re: Hidden Secret by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Kwantinue
hadjipapiey:

You say?

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics / Relationship Between Menstrual Pain And Sex / Should I Confront Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.