Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Should I Confront Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her? (840 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront Her? by Samuelgr8: 7:22pm On May 03, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

My wife and I belong to our estate whatsapp group. Recently, I needed to use her her phone as I was out of credit. Please note that I have never used her phone for anything significant before. We have been married for almost 6 years and there has never been a reason to snoop on each others phone. Occasionally we check each others phone… Maybe my wife needs to use my data or anything like that…. But never ever have we had a reason to suspect each other….so this fateful day, as I tried to use my wife phone to call… I noticed it she didn’t have enough credit as well. That’s how I ended up deciding to use whatspp call… She had data so I could use her data for whatsapp call.
After making the whatsapp call,i saw that she had some unread messages. Out of curiosity I opened a whatsapp message,it was from a man asking her to send a video of her twerking for him. I was a bit surprised…. I began to scroll to previous messages… That’s when I discovered that this man and my wife have been talking for some time now… I scrolled further and found out that,this same man has.....Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/should-i-confront-her/
Re: Should I Confront Her? by mikejj(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2018
cheesy grin folo which link..if u no complete the story here suuu.
Re: Should I Confront Her? by Samuelgr8: 9:27am On May 04, 2018
Am coming
mikejj:
cheesy grin folo which link..if u no complete the story here suuu.
Re: Should I Confront Her? by Kumar4india: 7:26pm On May 04, 2018
Well, i advice you ask her but be ready to take whatever comes out of it.

Samuelgr8:

Dear Lively Stones,

My wife and I belong to our estate whatsapp group. Recently, I needed to use her her phone as I was out of credit. Please note that I have never used her phone for anything significant before. We have been married for almost 6 years and there has never been a reason to snoop on each others phone. Occasionally we check each others phone… Maybe my wife needs to use my data or anything like that…. But never ever have we had a reason to suspect each other….so this fateful day, as I tried to use my wife phone to call… I noticed it she didn’t have enough credit as well. That’s how I ended up deciding to use whatspp call… She had data so I could use her data for whatsapp call.
After making the whatsapp call,i saw that she had some unread messages. Out of curiosity I opened a whatsapp message,it was from a man asking her to send a video of her twerking for him. I was a bit surprised…. I began to scroll to previous messages… That’s when I discovered that this man and my wife have been talking for some time now… I scrolled further and found out that,this same man has.....Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/should-i-confront-her/
Re: Should I Confront Her? by SoapQueen(f): 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
Which one be estate WhatsApp group again?
Re: Should I Confront Her? by Kumar4india: 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
Maybe ppl living in same estate for easy sharing of info

SoapQueen:
Which one be estate WhatsApp group again?

(1) (Reply)

Marry A Feminist And Chill / Could She Be Lying To Him? / A Man Wishes His Goat Long Life And Prosperity As His GoatCelebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.